EOG'S POSTER OF THE MONTH IS...

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
Octoman!

He begged. He stole. He borrowed. He stiffed. What didn't this kid do?

He made two classic videos of himself FOR $$. Basically insulted a whole race of people for a quick buck! He stooped to all new lows this month and was the most talked about poster at EOG. Lots of people like him and lots of people hate him. Who am I kidding - no one likes this kid and that's what makes him great! Any thread about him became an instant classic...in the asylum.

Congrats. :cheers Keep up the good work. I'm sure your parents would be mighty proud of you. Actually, get up and go in their bedroom to tell them. :whip:

Integrity

EOG Master
Re: EOG'S POSTER OF THE MONTH IS...

just wait til he PMs u asking how much he gets for this award :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Integrity

EOG Master

but yes, oh boy a star...

would be num1 in my draft of any poster throughout the forums

If Octo's the poster of the month then this site should just shut down!

He's a fucking embarrassment to the human race and this site! I hope to God he's not getting paid to do this shit.

Integrity

EOG Master

If Octo's the poster of the month then this site should just shut down!

He's a fucking embarrassment to the human race and this site! I hope to God he's not getting paid to do this shit.

Oh come on tho... he brings comic relief and gives out plays/fades.

Maybe it's a bit much at times, but oh boy has been laughing at himself lately and enjoying the attention without getting all pissy

J

joeybagadonuts

OctoCONG is a hero to this site.

His vids are up to the level of JJGold. His viet accent and screaming about just a nap were classic.

The kid has no shame and a true degenerate. I gave him free $ and he makes a video and says I owe him more and am stiffing him! He really knows how to shake people down.

Octo, the short bus' answer to a degenerate. Oh and kinger if octo's parents saw that video, octo would be on rice picking duty for months!

Wade

EOG Master

videos don't work for me. someone should put them on youtube.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

OctoCONG is a hero to this site.

His vids are up to the level of JJGold. His viet accent and screaming about just a nap were classic.

The kid has no shame and a true degenerate. I gave him free $ and he makes a video and says I owe him more and am stiffing him! He really knows how to shake people down.

Octo, the short bus' answer to a degenerate. Oh and kinger if octo's parents saw that video, octo would be on rice picking duty for months!

He's EOG's Jesse Jackson. :LMAO