Who has the best EOG team?

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

impossible to trade with you, u wont deal rb's and you have 1 wr, the rest belong on the wire...and your bench is atroscious...

Tuckman

Uh Poster

not sure i can trade for barber, forgot i have romo.. a bad dallas week would equal a loss having those 2

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i dont like either of them, i hate eli and that would leave me with boldin and breaston...

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

not sure i can trade for barber, forgot i have romo.. a bad dallas week would equal a loss having those 2

A bad loss coming....Eagles dominate like they did last year....

Never saw a team needing a win to make the playoffs and lose at home by 40 or whatever it was....of course that was last year, but the Eagles have more weapons this year...

Tuckman

Uh Poster

A bad loss coming....Eagles dominate like they did last year....

Never saw a team needing a win to make the playoffs and lose at home by 40 or whatever it was....of course that was last year, but the Eagles have more weapons this year...

i could careless who wins, but it will be a shootout..:whip:

biggamer3

EOG Master

RJT, i aint a big Barber fan for this week.

benching him in my other league for the immortal Hightower

rjt721

EOG Master

RJT, i aint a big Barber fan for this week.

benching him in my other league for the immortal Hightower
I don't like him any weeks.

Can't bench him because I don't have anything else. Jamaal Charles probably my best back this week. :LMAO

biggamer3

EOG Master

RJT nice pickup of Charles, i had him for a few weeks, and dropped him since i so LJ was teh lead back. Then Dumbass LJ has to use Twitter and i lost Charles to you.

Twitter cost me this league