REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

Integrity

EOG Master
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

I hit a +1500 tennis dog against the best player in the world. I get no "great call" from my 100k homies?! :+textinb3

damn great call..

but, why didnt you text me or PM and tell me to take it!

i saw the thread BUT woulda felt better getting some direct word from you on it. shame on u, lol

nice hit tho

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

damn great call..

but, why didnt you text me or PM and tell me to take it!

i saw the thread BUT woulda felt better getting some direct word from you on it. shame on u, lol

nice hit tho

LOL I saw you on the board...I figured you saw it! 2938u4ji23

And yeah, Thanks. :cheers

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

My nba fades for KingRev to get rich...

Knicks
Mavs/Spurs under
Thunder
Nug/Buck over
T-Raps
Nuggets
Wolves under
Cats
Bulls under
Nets
Celts under

Hornets once line steadies.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Anyone ever break a bone in their foot? I smashed my foot bad the other night playing a little ball. Certain my toe is broken but cant tell if anything else in the foot is. Hurts like a son of a bitch.
Broken toes suck...broke my big toe last year when it got stuck on my laptop cord running to do something.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

My nba fades for KingRev to get rich...

Knicks
Mavs/Spurs under
Thunder
Nug/Buck over
T-Raps
Nuggets
Wolves under
Cats
Bulls under
Nets
Celts under

Hornets once line steadies.

Nah, fuck that. I'm staying away. I just made lots of $$ with my tennis pick and I want to take it easy for a couple of days.

PassTheRock

EOG Master

Razz, You'll wish you had gone to a doctor if that toe gets infected. My son broke a toe once and we didnt know it was broken because it hardly even swelled up. It just had a little bruising, which is what I thought it was...a bruise. Well, it ended up getting infected, he had to have surgery inside the bone of the toe. He almost lost the toe.

Tripjacks

EOG Veteran

Quick shot with the phone cam. Right one is swollen pretty good (especially the toe) and is bent in a funny way. Looks worse in person, things starting to go from red to purple, hurts bad. :whip:

Tripjacks

EOG Veteran

Razz, You'll wish you had gone to a doctor if that toe gets infected. My son broke a toe once and we didnt know it was broken because it hardly even swelled up. It just had a little bruising, which is what I thought it was...a bruise. Well, it ended up getting infected, he had to have surgery inside the bone of the toe. He almost lost the toe.

Ehh, its not that bad. Never go to the doc, been lucky with things so far, and I get hurt constantly. Thanks for the concern though. Sorry to hear about that with your son, sounds painful.