Ok gentlemen, how did Saturday treat you?

mofome

Banned
Indiana wins +1700 without the officials giving psu a td to end the first and the luckies pic6 in football history. That would have been historic. We deserved the win, the line was way off, but you cant account for luck. A nice screen at the PSU 25, in the 3rd, in a tie game, that ends up a pic6 was the end of it. That kind of horse shit is hard to accept, but it be what it be.

how did everyone do?

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: Oh gentlemen, how did Saturday treat you?

fucking disgusted. :puking:

The Blueprint

EOG Dedicated

only -140 so I'm ok with it.

the days of big upsets in college are long gone.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

ended up having a great day thanks to the night games.

donald buckram is my hero, he brought my fantasy team back (along with keenum's two garbage TD drives and emmanuel sanders being a stud) and i will be advancing on to the finals. that means more - or at least just as much - as the thousands i gambled today just because of the bragging rights lol.

k-state and tennessee really started my day off horribly, but oregon state, cal, bama, and okstate were all straight winners and helped me hit a nice parlay. losing pitt -6 hurts, but i couldn't win every game that started after 4:00 i suppose...

oregon covering 20 would be a nice extra feather in my cap, but i'm not on it huge.

oregon state and bama have been very good to me this year...love betting on those two teams...

njdave

EOG Addicted

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="98%" border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#99cccc><TD width="22%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Nov 14 11:24pm[/FONT]</TD><TD align=left width="32%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Boxing - Winner[/FONT]</TD><TD width="30%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]50.00 to win 800.00[/FONT]</TD><TD align=right width="15%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]800.00 [/FONT]</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#99cccc><TD width="100%" colSpan=4>[FONT=Verdana, Arial] 1. Boxing - November 14, 2009
Pacquiao vs Cotto Round Betting
Manny Pacquiao vs Miguel Angel Cotto
Pacquiao to win in Round 12 (+1600) [winner]
[/FONT]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

cheapseats

EOG Master

3-teamer ml at .66 on the bux wins, biggest play pitt ml -225 2x and tonight oregon over 51, 3-0 today

mofome

Banned

<table width="98%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr bgcolor="#99cccc"><td width="22%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Nov 14 11:24pm[/FONT]</td><td width="32%" align="left">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Boxing - Winner[/FONT]</td><td width="30%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]50.00 to win 800.00[/FONT]</td><td width="15%" align="right">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]800.00 [/FONT]</td></tr><tr bgcolor="#99cccc"><td colspan="4" width="100%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial] 1. Boxing - November 14, 2009
Pacquiao vs Cotto Round Betting
Manny Pacquiao vs Miguel Angel Cotto
Pacquiao to win in Round 12 (+1600) [winner]
[/FONT]</td></tr></tbody></table>

well done brother!

:houra:houra:houra

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Re: Ok gentlemen, how did Saturday treat you?

1-2......Oaklahoma only winner...

Won a peanut since I had PacMan....

My two losses in foots was USC and Akron...they were over early...

J

joeybagadonuts

Barreled-in.

Horrible day. Beyond bad. Lots of bad beats, enough to make me sick. On to the national football lottery tomorrow.

Salo

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="98%" border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#99cccc><TD width="22%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Nov 14 11:24pm[/FONT]</TD><TD align=left width="32%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Boxing - Winner[/FONT]</TD><TD width="30%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]50.00 to win 800.00[/FONT]</TD><TD align=right width="15%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]800.00 [/FONT]</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#99cccc><TD width="100%" colSpan=4>[FONT=Verdana, Arial]1. Boxing - November 14, 2009 [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Pacquiao vs Cotto Round Betting [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Manny Pacquiao vs Miguel Angel Cotto [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Pacquiao to win in Round 12 (+1600) [winner] [/FONT]
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Congrats Dave, that's a sweet hit.

NascarWinners

EOG Veteran

2 -8-1 here looking for a better day today

best play is new england +3 tonight

also like nyj -7

railbird

EOG Master

Boise, Stanford, TCU, EWash, Djokovich, Reno all winners

went like 13-4 pretty much crushed them

rail - you crush every week. wish i could get ur entire card on the weekend.

munson15

I want winners...

Indiana wins +1700 without the officials giving psu a td to end the first and the luckies pic6 in football history. That would have been historic. We deserved the win, the line was way off, but you cant account for luck. A nice screen at the PSU 25, in the 3rd, in a tie game, that ends up a pic6 was the end of it. That kind of horse shit is hard to accept, but it be what it be.

how did everyone do?
2938u4ji23I should stick to the NFL.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post2545193 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 11-15-09, 09:38 AM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #16 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>railbird******** type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2545193", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Dedicated

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_2545193 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: Ok gentlemen, how did Saturday treat you?
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Boise, Stanford, TCU, EWash, Djokovich, Reno all winners

went like 13-4 pretty much crushed them
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>railbird</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>View Public Profile</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Send a private message to railbird</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Find More Posts by railbird</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>http://forums.eog.com/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=buddy&u=22531</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE class=tborder id=post2545195 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 11-15-09, 09:39 AM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #17 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>IDENTITY******** type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2545195", true); </SCRIPT>
NFL Expert

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_2545195 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: Ok gentlemen, how did Saturday treat you?
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>rail - you crush every week. wish i could get ur entire card on the weekend.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Now if this isn't a sight to behold..... Rail saying how great he is and IDykie right there pumping him up. These two should get married. :fuck:

worse day ever.
Every year I say I won't play college totals and every year I
:shoot:

fifty cint

EOG Dedicated

Kansas,Arizona,Fresno,Auburn...you get the idea.One of my worst last 10 years2348ji23e