my top 10 running backs. feel free to join and add.

My top 10 Qbs went well. Lot of people liekd it and lot of people hated it. that's how these lists go sometimes when there's plenty of choices. i decided to do a top 10 running backs. i compiled these, crunched numbers and this is it: 10. Willis McGahee 9. THE EDGE 8. Emmitt Smith 7. Walter Payton 6. Justin Fargas 5. LT 4. Barry Sanders 3. Marshall Faulk 2. Jim Brown 1. OJ Simpson. I know what you're thinking. Why is The Edge so low. I felt the top 8 beat him out fairly. :) I love these lists!!!! Feel free to join. Thank you posters.

Wade

EOG Master
Re: my top 10 running backs. feel free to join and add.

top ten killers thread coming soon.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Wow...another great list MrCityLocke. Props but Fargas should be ahead of Brown, no?

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

My top 10 Qbs went well. Lot of people liekd it and lot of people hated it. that's how these lists go sometimes when there's plenty of choices. i decided to do a top 10 running backs. i compiled these, crunched numbers and this is it: 10. Willis McGahee 9. THE EDGE 8. Emmitt Smith 7. Walter Payton 6. Justin Fargas 5. LT 4. Barry Sanders 3. Marshall Faulk 2. Jim Brown 1. OJ Simpson. I know what you're thinking. Why is The Edge so low. I felt the top 8 beat him out fairly. :) I love these lists!!!! Feel free to join. Thank you posters.

Another horrible and useless list...:+textinb3

CAROLINA HOOPS

EOG Member

1 jim brown,barry sanders 2,erick dickeron 3. erick would have had the rushing record if he would have finished his carrear with the rams instead of wanting more money with the colts. 4 galye sayers carear was cut way to short.5 o.j simson.6marshal faulk.7 emmit smith.8 johnn riggons nicknamed the diesal.[plus he was my favorite player growing up,so i am bias.9 earl cambell.should have had a longer carear,but he ran over people,and you wont last long that way.10 i would have to put bo jackson up here for the simple fact my sister would kick my ass if i didnt.iam sorry i cant put hershal walker up here..

Integrity

EOG Master

this is just silly..

thought i was gonna be treated to a 'real' list

Fugetaboutit

EOG Enthusiast

Barry Sanders
Walter Payton
Jim Brown
Eric Dickerson
Marshall Faulk
Earl Campbell
Emmitt Smith
Tony Dorsett
Jerome Bettis
Curtis Martin