When this 2nd half line comes out with UCLA - bunch of points

Wade

EOG Master
Re: When this 2nd half line comes out with UCLA - bunch of points

already on portland +5 and ml and will take 2h. ucla is shit i learned that last week when they lost to fullerton.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

UCLA really might come out about -8 for 2nd half and I will laugh my ass off.

tripp

EOG Master

UCLA is not a tournament team this year, don't even look close to it. Already have a loss at home to Fullerton, and now will get pounded on a neutral vs Portland.

I don't think I've seen a worse offense in all of college basketball this year than UCLA.

mofome

Banned

posted some port here and the ncaa board. doubt the half will give us a ton of points, the game line was only 4

mofome

Banned

i forget how, but i talked someone off of ucla earlier.

Wade

EOG Master

+7.5 they have no clue.

OVER.......Portland will continue to score and expect UCLA to have a better performance in the 2nd half

Wade

EOG Master

portland up 22, 2 minutes in. :+textinb3

i forget how, but i talked someone off of ucla earlier.

all ya gotta do is tell them the 2009-10 UCLA Bruins are but a shell of what they used to be - they are pathetically weak at guard and this will struggle all season long against teams with solid guards

tripp

EOG Master

these two teams aren't even close.

i wouldn't play UCLA at +9.5 vs Butler with ID's money. Hopefully it comes out a lot lower so i can pound Butler.

mofome

Banned

all ya gotta do is tell them the 2009-10 UCLA Bruins are but a shell of what they used to be - they are pathetically weak at guard and this will struggle all season long against teams with solid guards

didnt mean how, i meant who. it was cheapseats.

Wade

EOG Master

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pKg8rKYuf1s&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pKg8rKYuf1s&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>