We have another STIFF from EOG

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated
Re: We have another STIFF from EOG

no i made a measly $100 bet with Noob before the season on Notre Dame o/u 9 wins...i had the under, he had the over

i already pm'd him 2 weeks after it was guaranteed he had lossed and he has not replied and has not been on the site from what i have seen

J

joeybagadonuts

Must be an octoman ghost...

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

he was actually working FOR eog in the college football forum as a volunteer i believe

ProfaneReality

EOG Dedicated

95% of books don't grade those until the season is over. Not defending the guy, but you wouldn't call a book a stiff if they had your wager as pending right now.

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

95% of books don't grade those until the season is over. Not defending the guy, but you wouldn't call a book a stiff if they had your wager as pending right now.

bet phoenix has graded all my season win totals that have been decided already

if he were wanting to settle up when ND's season was officially over, i would be fine with that but he has not replied like i said earlier

PO69

EOG Master

Joeybagofdonuts stiffed OCTOMAN for $100 after Octo made a video

ballwonder

EOG Master

Tim I can only tell you what I have been told and that was he has been very busy with work. Him and crazytrain are in the same field of work and crazy even posted in the back room that noob was as busy as he was and that is why they have not been around. Chances are I will believe once he slows down he will be back to pay as he has not been on in some time and maybe felt he could not commit his volunteer services until his paid employment slows down. JMO.

J

joeybagadonuts

Joeybagofdonuts stiffed OCTOMAN for $100 after Octo made a video

:doh1

POS69 stiffed a few patients, a few pets, and a ton of folks on ebay.

I have never stiffed anyone, nor would I.

Give it up.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

goodlord, crazy is also in the backroom, wonder who else..:+clueless

if only the shit back there that was said stayed there :pop:

ballwonder

EOG Master

goodlord, crazy is also in the backroom, wonder who else..:+clueless

if only the shit back there that was said stayed there :pop:

So what makes you think that stuff does not stay back there? Come on tuck spill it. Crazy has had acess for some time now, Noob is not in the backroom.

PO69

EOG Master

Pay the man Joey! You admitted that you are stiffing him for a stupid reason.

You made the deal with him to make a video for $100 and he did! Just because he isnt posting plays that you paid him to do has NOTHING to do with this deal. This was a seperate deal totally.

You owe the man, now pay him!!

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

bet phoenix has graded all my season win totals that have been decided already

if he were wanting to settle up when ND's season was officially over, i would be fine with that but he has not replied like i said earlier

I am going to have to call you out as a liar. I have multiple division bets for college football at Betphoenix and they REFUSE to grade any before the regular seaosn ends tonight. No way they graded season totals. Nice one.

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

I am going to have to call you out as a liar. I have multiple division bets for college football at Betphoenix and they REFUSE to grade any before the regular seaosn ends tonight. No way they graded season totals. Nice one.

and i'm going to have to call you out as a dumb fuck...graded 11/23
Wager details for ticket number 13078750-1:

Wager Type: Total
Wager Status: Win
Risk / To Win Amount: 450.00 / 225.00 (nul) Accepted 8/17/2009 5:48 PM - EST
Won: 225.00
Amount Paid: 675.00

Sport / Period: NCAAFB Props X-Betting / Game
Selection:
Maryland regular season wins/Maryland reg. season wins 9/5/2009 10:00:01 PM - (EST)
Under 6 -200
* Event Notes:
2009 College Football regular season wins
Team must play every scheduled regular season game for action.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

and i'm going to have to call you out as a dumb fuck...graded 11/23
Wager details for ticket number 13078750-1:

Wager Status: Win
Risk / To Win Amount: 450.00 / 225.00 (nul) Accepted 8/17/2009 5:48 PM - EST
Won: 225.00
Amount Paid: 675.00

Selection:
Maryland regular season wins/Maryland reg. season wins 9/5/2009 10:00:01 PM - (EST)
Under 6 -200
* Event Notes:

Well, Betphoenix has some explaining to do then

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

copy and pasted straight from my graded wagers page..i also have some graded losers if you want to see those also

Nice win. I'm just pissed that BP would grade those and swear up and down to me that they haven't graded any college footnball team totals or division winners. Nice customer service BP. I have Alabama and Nebraska to win their divisions. They won't grade them yet. Alabama won about 3 weeks ago.

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

maybe because you acted like a prick perhaps? kinda like when you called me a liar for no reason?

Mammon

EOG Master

Busy usually means working and certainly a computer.

WVU was real busy too.

J

joeybagadonuts

Funny how people get real busy when they owe someone else money.

Just sayin.

Kinda like when you didn't get paid in a Timely(Hitting) fashion by a poster here?

:+textinb3

tripp

EOG Master

I wouldn't call Noob a stiff, especially over a measly 100..

Season isn't even over yet and those things 95% of the time won't be graded until the season is officially over no matter if it has already been decided.

People get busy. People also don't visit the site every day. I'd say you'll get your money.

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

I wouldn't call Noob a stiff, especially over a measly 100..

Season isn't even over yet and those things 95% of the time won't be graded until the season is officially over no matter if it has already been decided.

People get busy. People also don't visit the site every day. I'd say you'll get your money.

yah well he hasnt posted in almost exactly a month...about the time ND started tanking on the season

i'm not buying that he has been so busy that he hasnt been able to check on this website...especially considering he posted here every day before then

also, i dont care if it is $1 or $1000...i expect to be paid promptly when i win and i expect to pay promptly when i lose

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

maybe because you acted like a prick perhaps? kinda like when you called me a liar for no reason?

Nope. In fact. I was very nice to them as I always am to custmer service. I was going by the fact that they swore to me nothing was graded. You come in trying to make a statement which looks like you are just trying to make your arguement better over calling someone a stiff over $100.

Regardless, I apologize if in fact you are telling the truth.

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

i posted my tickets that have already been graded...what more truth do you want? i have a losing Illinois ticket that was graded on 11/23 also and they still have a game next weekend...it is posted below

Wager Status: Loss
Risk / To Win Amount: 120.00 / 75.00 (nul) Accepted 8/16/2009 2:54 PM - EST
Lost: 120.00

Selection:
Illinois regular season wins/Illinois reg. season wins 9/5/2009 3:40:01 PM - (EST)
Over 7? -160
* Event Notes: