Cookie Crisp

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Don't hate, son. :smoking2: Fuckin' good. Great late night cereal.

Orlando sucks. Fuck 'em. I'll drown my sorrows in soggy sweet cookies.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
Re: Cookie Crisp

What kind of gay ass smiley was that, Wade?

Did either Idi Amin or Pol Pot have anything against Homosexuals? :pop: These killers fascinate me. Crazy fucks.

BackDoorBrown

EOG Member

I thought this thread was gonna be about how I rammed your mom while your father worked his menial labor job in the mid 1980s. Every time I came over to ass plunge her swee cornhole you'd go in the kitchen and eat your cereal.

Continue on...

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I thought this thread was gonna be about how I rammed your mom while your father worked his menial labor job in the mid 1980s. Every time I came over to ass plunge her swee cornhole you'd go in the kitchen and eat your cereal.

Continue on...

My daddy worked all sorts of odd jobs. How else was he going to pay CW. :smoking2:

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Now THIS I'll watch! :cheers

Do you know everything about him? I might have to test you after I watch. :devil:

Didn't he own a red corvette? LOL

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Would be much better with the very versatile Reddi Whip. :cheers

J

joeybagadonuts

Love Cookie Crisp, mostly love all sugary cereal. Currently have capn crunch w crunch berries, peanut butter capn crunch, fruity pebbles, cookie crisps,and raisin bran crunch.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

If I posted the cereal I eat I would be run off of eog. :+textinb3

Wade

EOG Master

idi amin doesn't eat cereal.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wrYp4V9D1Fk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wrYp4V9D1Fk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

J

joeybagadonuts

Eating some Peanut Butter Capn Crunch for my post work out meal.

:LMAO