HELLO MY FRIENDS

WINBET

EOG Dedicated
Sorry for not posting but a double wammy of Rheumatoid A and both sides Anus Hemorrides have knocked the bollocks out of me, and I thought that old bastard Oldmanted would die before me :+clueless

Anyhow, we are coming to a very nasty part of the Year for Bettors, and thats the feel good time of Xmas. Every wanker is letting their guard down thinking peace to all men. :+textinb3 Truth is, this is the time where sharp bettors batten down the hatches and run away from square talking wankers.:finger004

Its also the time of year that because of the feel good factor, jokers like the Shirk start touting plays that might as well come out of a cracker:hangt

Best advice is to shut up shop, enjoy yourself with memories of a great Year , wallow without betting in the nonsense that makes the Books Xmas good and prepare for the New Year fully loaded with sharp thoughts, instead of reading guessers on any of the Forums :cheers

WINBET

EOG Dedicated
Re: HELLO MY FRIENDS

Liverpool or Arsenal you tosser?

I've laid a grand Arsenal @ +270 earlier in the week and cant believe it hasnt drifted. :+clueless but thats the Premiership. I really believe you cant beat the Premiership long term, like the NFL, its just too tight. Trading is the only way but you need to tie up funds, I make an average of ?80 on an outlay of 10K every week for no liability but improving on this takes time and more risk. :cheers

Re: HELLO MY FRIENDS

I need to give you my stock portfolio then ya beefeater cuz that's an annualized return of 41.6%. I'd be one rich wanker.