LEROY'S MONEY TALKS SCREWS UP BIGTIME...

Re: LEROY'S MONEY TALKS SCREWS UP BIGTIME...

You woooork wiiiiith chiiiildreeen? :doh1

this is my 8th or 9th year of reffind HS Hioops in the So Cal area

i also have a 2.5 year old niece who i say today and i looooooooove like a daughter and if anyone tried to harm her dental records wouldn't help in IDing them because there wouldn't be anything left of their remains. i also have a 12 y/o nephew who i feel the same way about

call me whatever you want - but don't even start saying i am bad with kids. i love goofing off with them and i am ZERO threat to hurt them

this is my 8th or 9th year of reffind HS Hioops in the So Cal area

i also have a 2.5 year old niece who i say today and i looooooooove like a daughter and if anyone tried to harm her dental records wouldn't help in IDing them because there wouldn't be anything left of their remains. i also have a 12 y/o nephew who i feel the same way about

call me whatever you want - but don't even start saying i am bad with kids. i love goofing off with them and i am ZERO threat to hurt them

Irony :LMAO

Thru the early games

Lance: 1-2-1 w/a a BB LOSS
Meyer:: 2-3 w/a BB TBD

Raiders/Skins WILL decide this matchup

IF Redskins win that all but puts Lance thru
IF Raiders win Meyer can close the door tonite with Eagles and shut out Lance no matter what happens Monday

Redskins UP 7-3 near the end of 1Q as i post this

I have a play on the Raiders so i hope Meyer wins and if he does and goes to 3-3 he can hedge a tad on NYG since they are now the dog

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated

Sounds like this Lance guy was a house player or prop for John Salerno in this tournament.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

i noticed they have changed the players picks

giving them 2 best bets?

so did they work something out to make things right?

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE cellPadding=2 align=center border=1><TBODY><TR><TD width="50%"><TABLE cellSpacing=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle width="50%" colSpan=5>[SIZE=+1]Adam Meyer[/SIZE]</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle colSpan=5></TD></TR><TR><TD>BI</TD><TD>TEAM</TD><TD>LINE</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>124</TD><TD>Texans</TD><TD>-6.5</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>115</TD><TD>Saints</TD><TD>-10</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>119</TD><TD>Dolphins</TD><TD>+3</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>122</TD><TD>Patriots</TD><TD>-13.5</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>128</TD><TD>Raiders</TD><TD>+1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=4>2nd Best Bet:</TD></TR><TR><TD>107</TD><TD>Bengals</TD><TD>+7</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=4>Best Bet:</TD></TR><TR><TD>131</TD><TD>Eagles</TD><TD>+1</TD><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD>[SIZE=+3]VS[/SIZE]</TD><TD width="50%"><TABLE cellSpacing=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle width="50%" colSpan=5>[SIZE=+1]Lance Blankenship[/SIZE]</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle colSpan=5></TD></TR><TR><TD>BI</TD><TD>TEAM</TD><TD>LINE</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>104</TD><TD>Navy</TD><TD>-14</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>119</TD><TD>Dolphins</TD><TD>+3</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>127</TD><TD>Redskins</TD><TD>-1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>134</TD><TD>49ers</TD><TD>+3.5</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>134</TD><TD>49ers</TD><TD>UN44.5</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=4>2nd Best Bet:</TD></TR><TR><TD>119</TD><TD>Dolphins</TD><TD>OV44</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=4>Best Bet:</TD></TR><TR><TD>107</TD><TD>Bengals</TD><TD>+7</TD><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- --><!--
Listen every day to the Leroy's Sports Hour

-->

? Copyright 2009, Leroy's, Las Vegas, Nevada. All odds are subject to change. All rights reserved. This information is for Nevada customers of Leroy's Race & Sports Books. :blink:​

J

joeybagadonuts

Hope you win this, Adam.

Total BS by leroys.

Nice offer on the hotel rooms as well. You may be an arrogant prick but you do seem to be a good guy.

i noticed they have changed the players picks

giving them 2 best bets?

so did they work something out to make things right?

NO

they listed them because in case of a tie - and both do the same on their BB they will go to their 2nd BB and hope that breaks it

as it stands now Lance lost BOTH of his BB while Adam lost his 2nd BB but can still win/push his "first" BB

If Adam can get home the Raiders all he would need is to NOT lose (win/push) his BB and he would win

The fact JaMarcus Russell is in the game can't help Meyer at all

IF both are tied and neither BB decides it i think i heard MOVATS will decide it

Stricknine

EOG Enthusiast

I dont know what or who MOVATS is but it would be fucking hilarious if this thing still ended in a tie. :LMAO:LMAO

So how did this turn out? I remember dealing with Adam back in the day and I can't say I cared for him, but he's right to be up in arms about the way this was handled. A guy running a HANDICAPPING tournament leaks info that gives the other player a HUGE edge? What a farce.

WHAT PRICE DID LANCE THE CHEATER GET FOR NAVY--OBVIOUSLY
NOT 14

I hope Fezz does not do a deal with Lance where they chop some of the money love to see Lance win NOTHING for his actions and I think Fezz will be the big fav

There was NO cheating. The Navy line was -14 at Leroy's when the pick was submitted.

Stricknine: MOVATS is Margin Of Victory ATS. if you lay 7 and your team wins by 14 it means you covered the spread by 7 thus your MOVATS would be 7 on the game

Bernardo: Lance DID NOT cheat on Navy -14. it was the line at the time and he played it. Adam played it at first then dropped the pick when they both agreed to drop picks but Cheating asshole shitface Lance did not and the bigger asshole shitfaces who (mis)manage Leroy's allowed him to keep the pick after both agreed to drop it. I think the world of John Kelly but not for what he did here - he and the Salernos BIG TIME dropped the ball this week in the contest and lost a TON of credibilty. For JK this is a big loss. For Leroy's it isn't - it actually imporved their image because people know what a scumbag operation it is

As it stands now:

Adam: 3-4 w/a BB WIN
Cheating asshole shitface Lance: 2-2-1 w/a BB LOSS

CAS Lance MUST go at least 1-1 to advance. he can't PUSH either pick since they both have a HOOK on them so let's root for a 27-20 Cards win so CAS Lance loses

Wrigley - i hope that is the case but i sense Fezzik might not do it - but i hope because Fezzik would DESTROY CAS Lance

maverick

EOG Veteran

Stricknine: MOVATS is Margin Of Victory ATS. if you lay 7 and your team wins by 14 it means you covered the spread by 7 thus your MOVATS would be 7 on the game

Bernardo: Lance DID NOT cheat on Navy -14. it was the line at the time and he played it. Adam played it at first then dropped the pick when they both agreed to drop picks but Cheating asshole shitface Lance did not and the bigger asshole shitfaces who (mis)manage Leroy's allowed him to keep the pick after both agreed to drop it. I think the world of John Kelly but not for what he did here - he and the Salernos BIG TIME dropped the ball this week in the contest and lost a TON of credibilty. For JK this is a big loss. For Leroy's it isn't - it actually imporved their image because people know what a scumbag operation it is

As it stands now:

Adam: 3-4 w/a BB WIN
Cheating asshole shitface Lance: 2-2-1 w/a BB LOSS

CAS Lance MUST go at least 1-1 to advance. he can't PUSH either pick since they both have a HOOK on them so let's root for a 27-20 Cards win so CAS Lance loses

Wrigley - i hope that is the case but i sense Fezzik might not do it - but i hope because Fezzik would DESTROY CAS Lance

you say they both agreed to drop picks but thats not the same as saying they both agreed to drop the navy selection.........

did they both agree to drop navy?????

you say they both agreed to drop picks but thats not the same as saying they both agreed to drop the navy selection.........

did they both agree to drop navy?????

from what it sounded like - YES!

and then the low life losers at Leroy's allowed Lance to keep his Navy play IN and also allowed him to take out his Eagles' play once he saw Adam had them as his BB but kept in Adam's Bengals play even though it was Lance's BB and they allowed Lance to take out the play that was Adam's BB

As usual Leroy's fucked it up

chalk picks

EOG Enthusiast

Wow!!! Talk about getting the shaft!! Adam was truly ripped off!!! It is still not over, tommorrow night can still go Arizona and over. How is it that one guy was able to switch his picks after looking at the opponents picks!!! leroys did not want a tie? I have been listening to this contest for the last three years, and many times ties have happened and a re-match was scheduled for the following week. There are still 3 weeks of NFL and the bowl games. We are all gamblers, for a shot at $80k. I really do not believe any of the finalist would mind going at it on CHRISTMASS weekend.

Fezzik

EOG Veteran
CSI After the Fact, 4 guys could have prevented this, none did

CSI After the Fact, 4 guys could have prevented this, none did

Meyer: Incomplete. Was 3,000 miles away, I'm sure wanted to not rock the boat when 3 other guys were asking him to go along with something. Attendance would have certainly helped, as being away put him at a clear disadvantage. Still, even given this when three other drivers are swerving all over the road, you do still have the option of instead of rolling down the window to see if you can help, rather, PULL THE HELL OFF THE ROAD.

Lance: Chose to retake the class final after seeing the final already. I seriousuly doubt Lance is a game theory expert, able to take advantage of the material presented, however.

John Salerno: Not enough experience to handle a 'crisis' that didn't exist. Just add point differential as a tiebreaker. However, like many accidents, they occur because the operator had no idea the crisis could come up. Even with 7 different picks, both guys could tie, you cannot minimize the chance, you have to eliminate it by having a tiebreaker like point differential.

JK: Has the experience and the knowledge. I would have bet layed -9900 that we would never been a part of this tragic play. And I would have won that bet more than 99% of the time. However, show up 1000 times, and Stanford WILL beat USC outright the other 1000th time getting 42 points.

However, let's put this in perspective, and compare and contrast. LeRoy's has gotten some rightful bad press here, but one of the sharpest books in Las Vegas, the Hilton, once had a 3 way tie for first and paid ALL THREE and equal amount, not realizing a tiebreaker was in play.........OF COURSE every one in the top 10 knew about it......the guys who lost the tiebreaker showed Gamblers are not exactly honoroable, both refusing to give back the difference. THe Hilton DID make good grossing up the winner, AND my understanding is they ate the loss by not going after the other 2 overpayments.

But by comparison, the LERoy's charades this past Friday was NOT the biggest disaster in Vegas Contest history............

maverick

EOG Veteran

from what it sounded like - YES!

and then the low life losers at Leroy's allowed Lance to keep his Navy play IN and also allowed him to take out his Eagles' play once he saw Adam had them as his BB but kept in Adam's Bengals play even though it was Lance's BB and they allowed Lance to take out the play that was Adam's BB

As usual Leroy's fucked it up

From what it sounded like is no answer................

So you dont really know????

What is it????

Its hard for me to believe that whoever went to both cappers and said.........YOU BOTH HAVE TO DROP THE NAVY SELECTION!!!!!

Then they just let Lance come back and say I am playing Navy........

Now if you know for sure that it went down exactly like this then prove it...........

Fezzik: IF you face Lance Friday DO NOT agree to a split. easy for me to say because i get nothing no matter what but you will KILL this clown so if you meet don't give him a DIME so he can walk away a LOSER like he really is

From what it sounded like is no answer................

So you dont really know????

What is it????

Its hard for me to believe that whoever went to both cappers and said.........YOU BOTH HAVE TO DROP THE NAVY SELECTION!!!!!

Then they just let Lance come back and say I am playing Navy........

Now if you know for sure that it went down exactly like this then prove it...........

The way it came across on the radio was BOTH of them AGREED to drop the Navy play and go NFL ONLY which is why Adam wasn't happy when Lance's first play was NAVY - which Adam had on his card as well but dropped it when they BOTH AGREED to do so

Lance and Leroy's fucked over Adam. and JK can't be let off the hook, either. I did lose some respect for him because i had a lot and still have a lot but not as much as before 3P last Friday

mofome

Banned

Fezzik: IF you face Lance Friday DO NOT agree to a split. easy for me to say because i get nothing no matter what but you will KILL this clown so if you meet don't give him a DIME so he can walk away a LOSER like he really is

Fezzik is leaning on your advice im certain.

maverick

EOG Veteran

The way it came across on the radio was BOTH of them AGREED to drop the Navy play and go NFL ONLY which is why Adam wasn't happy when Lance's first play was NAVY - which Adam had on his card as well but dropped it when they BOTH AGREED to do so

Lance and Leroy's fucked over Adam. and JK can't be let off the hook, either. I did lose some respect for him because i had a lot and still have a lot but not as much as before 3P last Friday

Well if that were truly the case then why didnt ADAM MEYER just stand up and say I AM NOT GOING TO CONTINUE THIS CONTEST BECAUSE WE BOTH AGREED TO DROP NAVY AND LANCE HAS JUST WENT AGAINST WHAT WE AGREED TO..............

THERFORE UNTIL HE DROPS NAVY LIKE WE AGREED TO ......I WILL NOT SUBMIT ANY MORE SELECTIONS...........

THERE IS NOT ONE PERSON ON THIS BOARD WHO WOULD NOT HAVE STOOD BEHIND ADAM AND SAID HIS WAS RIGHT.........

WHY DIDNT ADAM DO THIS??????

BECAUSE I DONT THINK THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED?????

mofome

Banned

well you submit your selections before the show.

i dont know why anyone would have carried on with the show if someone else clearly broke a rule. You'd have to stop that as soon as it happened.

Botch job to say the least.

Wonder what the talk would be right now if navy had lost. Wonder what it would be like if they had won. The irony of the push.

maverick

EOG Veteran

Again I dont believe the guys running this contest and even John Kelly would have told both cappers to drop Navy........agreed to or what ever then just allowed one of the to use the play................

I would have to hear JK say this is exactly what happened to believe it.......

mofome

Banned

Likewise. Would love to hear JKs thoughts if they are not here somewhere already. JK is all class.

maverick

EOG Veteran

He explained it on the show and it sounded pretty logical to me.............

I mean if it really went down like Winky is saying it would have went like this

JK......heres what we did, we asked both players to drop navy and they agreed. Then we started getting their selections and Lance's first selection was Navy so we said that would be fine and we just went along with the contest.

HOW SILLY WOULD THAT BE????

mofome

Banned

For JK to have missed that and Adam to have said nothing would be more than a little strange. JK would have had to have been distracted looking ahead to his next line of questions and Adam would have had to have been....? No way to explain why he would have sat there and accepted that.

There is no doubt that something unfortunate happened and that at least one party has a reason to be upset. Hopefully whatever took place, that should not have, is not the determining factor in who moves on.

Re: CSI After the Fact, 4 guys could have prevented this, none did

Re: CSI After the Fact, 4 guys could have prevented this, none did

Meyer: Incomplete. Was 3,000 miles away, I'm sure wanted to not rock the boat when 3 other guys were asking him to go along with something. Attendance would have certainly helped, as being away put him at a clear disadvantage. Still, even given this when three other drivers are swerving all over the road, you do still have the option of instead of rolling down the window to see if you can help, rather, PULL THE HELL OFF THE ROAD.

Lance: Chose to retake the class final after seeing the final already. I seriousuly doubt Lance is a game theory expert, able to take advantage of the material presented, however.

John Salerno: Not enough experience to handle a 'crisis' that didn't exist. Just add point differential as a tiebreaker. However, like many accidents, they occur because the operator had no idea the crisis could come up. Even with 7 different picks, both guys could tie, you cannot minimize the chance, you have to eliminate it by having a tiebreaker like point differential.

JK: Has the experience and the knowledge. I would have bet layed -9900 that we would never been a part of this tragic play. And I would have won that bet more than 99% of the time. However, show up 1000 times, and Stanford WILL beat USC outright the other 1000th time getting 42 points.

However, let's put this in perspective, and compare and contrast. LeRoy's has gotten some rightful bad press here, but one of the sharpest books in Las Vegas, the Hilton, once had a 3 way tie for first and paid ALL THREE and equal amount, not realizing a tiebreaker was in play.........OF COURSE every one in the top 10 knew about it......the guys who lost the tiebreaker showed Gamblers are not exactly honoroable, both refusing to give back the difference. THe Hilton DID make good grossing up the winner, AND my understanding is they ate the loss by not going after the other 2 overpayments.

But by comparison, the LERoy's charades this past Friday was NOT the biggest disaster in Vegas Contest history............

Wow !:doh1 Hard to believe Hilton made a big mistake like that and forgot there was a TB in break