Make up Picks

Blondie

EOG Master
Here are those that still have make up picks due.

They are due by the end of Week 16

No makeup picks will be allowed the last week of the contest.

Karamazov 5

Chackiee 5

Mosuniq 1

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated
Re: Make up Picks

Where did this rule come from? This doesn't even effect me but i was the guy that said let the guys make up their games the rest of the year (being a nice guy and being fair something a lot of guys seemed to lost in this contest) and now all the sudden the guys have a dead line? Post up contest should be twisted and manipulated like this. good day. 12io4j2w90

Blondie

EOG Master

If it doesn't affect you then why should you have an issue with it?

They will have had a few weeks to make up the picks. That seems more than fair imo and will be the way it is done.

Thank you

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

If it doesn't affect you then why should you have an issue with it?

They will have had a few weeks to make up the picks. That seems more than fair imo and will be the way it is done.

Thank you

Blonde i kind of like fair contests. I know nobody likes scoring these contest but manipulating them to make scoring them easier is nonsense. Yes it doesn't affect me but i can't see what the deal is to make others rush their picks. It is hard enuf to make five picks let alone anymore. that was what was first suggested but somewhere it got changed.:+clueless I guess if guys don't care i shouldn't either. I did them a favor suggesting that. Nothing was in it for me. good day. :cheers

Blondie

EOG Master

I don't understand why you are assuming this has anything to do with grading, since it doesn't.

Maybe I am wrong, but you now seem to be scouting out things to have issues with in this contest.

I have made a decision and it is final.

I have no advantage to these plays being in. However, I do not believe it is fair to those that have their picks in and especially not to those that made their picks via email or on the site during that week that some players would get to make ten picks in the final week of the contest.

Hence the week 16 ending on makeup picks.

Last week will be the last week I will accept make up picks.

After that week it will be counted as a loss.

Thank you.

PO69

EOG Master

We have a game on Christmas night this week guys! That doesnt bode well for me since I already had planned on seeing SHERLOCK HOLMES on Christmas night

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

thor how did 3 wins get stolen from you

what happened?

Two from a stipulation in this contest about having the correct rotation number with the pick. I never knew totals had rotation numbers. The funny part is that i got two wins I shouldnt have gotten but i put the right rotation number but the wrong pick. Guys were in an uproar because the pick was obviously wrong. I agreed with them but looking at my record i saw a few that i lost but the pick was right. The guys that complained never said a thing about those picks and haven't stepped forward to grant me those two wins. They spoke up when it favored me but nothing when it didn't favor them:+clueless Also i changed a pick way before the deadline the picks had to be in. Blonde voided this pick because of pressure from PO. Big Daddy show me in the rules please where it says anything about not being allowed to change a pick before the deadline:+clueless Their isn't one dam word in there about it but somehow they took this win off of me. I'll just keep plugging away Big daddy. this contest is still up for grabs cause i usually suck the last two weeks.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

if what you say is true and can prove it

no way can they do that.

they can't pick and choose what is good or bad

the changing of play if it was before deadline i see no harm no foul and if not in the rules it needs to be added

why did you allow it to happen and not voice your opinion?

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

if what you say is true and can prove it

no way can they do that.

they can't pick and choose what is good or bad

the changing of play if it was before deadline i see no harm no foul and if not in the rules it needs to be added

why did you allow it to happen and not voice your opinion?

Big D my voice is all over these threads lol. They almost took five other wins off me the time the boards were having problems. I sent them thru email and Blonde wanted to cancel the week. I did win that battle barely but it left me with scars :+textinb3

BigDaddy

EOG Master

Big D my voice is all over these threads lol. They almost took five other wins off me the time the boards were having problems. I sent them thru email and Blonde wanted to cancel the week. I did win that battle but it left me with scars :+textinb3

i'm not in the contest but if i was i would be on your side if everything you said is true.

i haven't looked into it so i can't confirm that

:cheers

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

i'm not in the contest but if i was i would be on your side if everything you said is true.

i haven't looked into it so i can't confirm that

:cheers

That is because u are always a fair guy. Big D when the boards were not working properly and guys didn't email any picks i suggested the guys pick 5 more games any time they want. Like one a week. This is more fair then making them pick all five in one week which means they would have had to pick ten. I was in the lead and suggested this for the guys and had no problem with it. No thanks no nothing :LMAO I should have let it go and made them make all five picks in one week like it usually is since i have no support. These guys better catch me in week 16 cause week 17 i will shine. Might fade my own picks in week 16 :+textinb3

PO69

EOG Master

Dont blame me Thor! When I graded your weeks earlier in the season, I gave you those wins. I ONLY found out about the rotation number thing when I got credited with a loss on one of my games. I asked Blondie if the same thing was done the whole season and she said yes, so I said that I had no problem. As long as it was consistency.

I havent emailed or PM'ed blondie about anything Thor. Hell, my PM's have been suspended! But you really cant change a pick in ANY CONTEST at this site or therx. I mean I would have loved to change a pick where the line changed for instance, but I never even tried to do it because it is never allowed in these contests. It is ESPECIALLY not allowed in the last few weeks of the contest, that is for damn sure.

But calm down, you will most likely win this whole contest.

PS One more thing.......... I am probably the LAST PERSON that Blondie will ever listen to on this site! All I did the last 14 weeks was just post the results each week and she could sort of check her work. She didnt make too many mistakes to be honest

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Dont blame me Thor! When I graded your weeks earlier in the season, I gave you those wins. I ONLY found out about the rotation number thing when I got credited with a loss on one of my games. I asked Blondie if the same thing was done the whole season and she said yes, so I said that I had no problem. As long as it was consistency.

I havent emailed or PM'ed blondie about anything Thor. Hell, my PM's have been suspended! But you really cant change a pick in ANY CONTEST at this site or therx. I mean I would have loved to change a pick where the line changed for instance, but I never even tried to do it because it is never allowed in these contests. It is ESPECIALLY not allowed in the last few weeks of the contest, that is for damn sure.

But calm down, you will most likely win this whole contest.

PS One more thing.......... I am probably the LAST PERSON that Blondie will ever listen to on this site! All I did the last 14 weeks was just post the results each week and she could sort of check her work. She didnt make too many mistakes to be honest

PO why do u not think i am calm? Since the rules are golden and followed to a tee where in the rules does it say changing a pick before the deadline is not ALLOWED? PO, im not blaming u at all but u know u pushed the finishing the make up picks to Blonde so who we kidding here? All these things i said u had influence with (just two)were before ur PM's got suspended. You already know i won with ten picks left:+textinb3 I would have easily lost this contest if u guys didnt rile me up and make me focus.

Blondie

EOG Master

Thor,

No one "pushed" me to this decision.

In fact, I almost didn't do it because PO commented about it repeatedly.

Few things irritate me more than someone telling me over and over to do something....

Anyone that knows me knows this about me.

That's why Shrink seldom tries to tell me what to do...

I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't anymore.

I do know one thing. I would be pissed if I was in this contest and someone was able to in the last week play someone was able to make ten picks (five being makeup) when I only got to make five.

I see no need to extend it to the final week. Funny thing is, I haven't heard a bit of complaining out of those that still have makeup picks to get in.... only you...

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

if thor happens to win this thing it would be a major major major accomplishment..sort of like scaling Mt Everest...

now that being said...thor what two additional games exactly did you post as winners (ie correctly posting meaning the rotation number and the game line or the game total both correct, not one or the other)...copy and past exaclty what you put and paste them here..

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

if thor happens to win this thing it would be a major major major accomplishment..sort of like scaling Mt Everest...

now that being said...thor what two additional games exactly did you post as winners (ie correctly posting meaning the rotation number and the game line or the game total both correct, not one or the other)...copy and past exaclty what you put and paste them here..

Try i posted the whole thing in one of the threads. Can't remember which one it was cause the point is mute now. It don't matter. If i win i win and if i lose i lose. This contest has been a joke since we kept looking for the standings every week. U would think there was 200 guys in it. Bottom line if the rotation numbers are wrong but the picks are right u lose. Dumbest rule i ever saw. I wonder if when Shrink won the contest last year ihe had to give the rotation numbers with his picks. :+clueless One week there was juice with the lines. I posted that crap to so i didn't get disqualified. :doh1