Got a total I love on Friday, I explain why..

Apple

Banned
CLIPPERS/KNICKS OVER 200

This would be a bigger play if it weren't still pretty early in the season..

Knicks are horrible on defense and the Clippers offense is actually pretty good.. Clips avg almost 100 a game on the road and the Knicks give up 107 at home..

Last two times these teams played the scores were:
140-135
and
128-124

Totals in those games were 220 and 217 respectively..

I dont think either of these teams have dropped off offensively or defensively that much since last year.. Maybe a little but not 17-20 points thats crazy IMO..

Clippers have given up 95 or more in their past 4 games.......

Knicks have scored 100+ in 7 out of their last 9 games...

Both teams shoot a respectable 45% from the field...

I LOVE THIS OVER!!

LeonShuffle

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Got a total I love on Friday, I explain why..

I like that over too. Can't bet it yet on my site though.

Gyno, I like the play and your writeup. Now, can you make the case for the under? I mean, there's got to be a reason that this total is set so low, right?

cheapseats

EOG Master

Agree with it all, the case for the under is the Clippers have a huge propensity to drop a 14 quarter in about every game, and that will put cold water on this play. Thus, in my mind you are betting against this happening, otherwise G is right on. Good luck with the play, like so many, they will regress to the norm, just a matter of when.

Apple

Banned

Gyno, I like the play and your writeup. Now, can you make the case for the under? I mean, there's got to be a reason that this total is set so low, right?

Only thing I can think of is..

Clippers avg's: 95-97=96
NY avg's: 103-106=104.5

Joe131

EOG Member

Gyno, great to see you in NBA threads bro. Miss yer insight in this section.

Apple

Banned

Thank joe, means a lot. I tried to leave EOG but too many nice people like yourself made me stay. I see the line moved to 202.5. Thats a good sign

Silent1886

EOG Enthusiast

Love the play.

The argument against would be that both teams have the tendency to go completely stagnant. If you've watched either of these teams you know that both can go 5 minutes without scoring.

Knicks don't play D but the Clippers interior D is amongst the better in the league actually. Kaman and Camby don't give up layups easily which could limit David Lee's production and with him usually goes the offense.

GiantBills

EOG Member

Higher % shots expected from the Knicks tonight as D'Antoni expressed his disappointment over the teams lack of aggressiveness and too many 3's put up.

Just another reason to like the over, right?

Apple

Banned

There are 1000s of reasons to like the over and only 923 reasons to like the under.

If this guys posts it as a big play good idea to fade it. His numbers on straight wagers are very very poor. I hope he hits this one though.. GL Final score 104-101

Silent1886

EOG Enthusiast

Wally, why do you hunt down gyno and give him shit all the time?

I understand if you don't like him as a capper but how in God's name is it worth your time to follow and harass him in an internet forum.

Whatever grudge you have, let it go...it only makes you look petty

when a guy posts this many losers and acts like he is over 50% its time to point it out is all.. I hope he wins this play but I would not bet on it.

Apple

Banned

That sucked. Oh well I'm still ahead on the season. It sucks that people talk shit when i lose a big play and disappear when i win. Guess its just the name of the game.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Keep 'em coming, Gyno. :cheers Just another loss. That's how it goes...

Apple

Banned

I dont think anyone takes Wally serious anyway.. He's dead wrong all the time, the only thing is when he is he disappears and when he's right he throws it in your face..

Thats the sign of a losing gambler who hasn't been there too much.. Heck Wally lost 447 units in one season..

This is a message I recieved yesterday.

"Please let the little kids that post and gyno continue to post those plays as is. Gyno plays have been a huge fade for years and we yes WE would hate to have him start thinking differently when he posts."

Gyno last four big plays all LOSERS, tonight he likes Rutgers. You know where the money is.

Apple

Banned

Hilarious, I went 2-0 in the NBA the day before this play and I'm still ahead in all active sports.. Wally you are reaching 5 star bomb status now with made up lies and fake messages..

Here is what boxslayer "ACTUALLY" said about you...

<TABLE id=post3264943 class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid" class=thead> 10-06-2006, 11:34 AM </TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid" class=thead align=right>#29 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid" class=alt2 width=175>Boxslayer******** type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_3264943", true); </SCRIPT>
UF. Champion U.

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid" id=td_post_3264943 class=alt1>
<HR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fdde82; COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1>Quote:
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset" class=alt2>Originally Posted by Kodiak7
sorry i tried to help you kids out posting free winners for two weeks.. lol, you guys are so absorbed in wanting online posters to talk to you have forgotten why these forums are here.. TO HELP PEOPLE WIN...

GYNO you posting 14 team ml parlays is no help.. markie mark not sure what you contribute.. and boxlayer talking about how you jackoff?? lol, the new group of posters here will not last a year...

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
I've been here lurking since 2002, joined in 2004. Nothing new here.

If you cant handle a little rubber room fun, you got problems Captain Scammo.

Once again I'm gonna break down society's totem pole of the working man for you, you let me know where you fit in:

Doctors and Firefighters
Scientists and Research
Teachers
Middle Working Class
Cashiers and Bag Boys
Lawn Mowing Service
Thieves, Scam Artists, Degenerate Gamblers, Touts, Ghosters, Losers

You're nothing, Kodiak. Really. Go look in the mirror. This is the life you chose. How did it work out for you? Because you're a fuckin thief. You are the type of guy that parents warn their children about it.

Thats the TRUTH. No sugar coating it. You are THAT guy. Fuck off.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Apple

Banned

Wally,

Everyone got to see what you are all about the last two weeks of CFB when I went on a run.. You were no where to be found, its sad that you get hard when I lose but heck I'm going to lose 43-47% of the time, maybe more..

joeybagofdonuts and raiders made thousands fading you..

bd307

EOG Member

A better idea for you guys to fight who is a better capper is to setup a weekly contest instead of just posting and blaming each other.

This is a message I recieved yesterday.

"Please let the little kids that post and gyno continue to post those plays as is. Gyno plays have been a huge fade for years and we yes WE would hate to have him start thinking differently when he posts."

Gyno last four big plays all LOSERS, tonight he likes Rutgers. You know where the money is.

I told the messagers I would not bother in the squarefest.. Rutgers -3 is gyno next big play. Lets see if he gets to 0-4... :pop:

Apple

Banned

Central Florida wins Straight up.. Once again Rutgers is the square play of the bowl season..:smoking2: Not surprised it would appear in a Gyno thread.

UCF +3 or ML = WINNER!

-RUTGERS 45 UCF 24-