LETS GET RID OF THESE MYTHS

WINBET

EOG Dedicated
Once and for all time 2938u4ji23

BUYING POINTS IS SMART:

No it isnt, you pay a premium for it to the tune of 3/10 cents and you have to ask a more important question, why are you betting a game where you think 1/2 pt could make a difference. 2938u4ji23

FADING BETTORS IS SHARP:

No it isnt, at best your basically putting your bankroll in the hands of others destiny, at worse the Law of large numbers and the vig make not only him a loser but you. 2938u4ji23

HEDGING A POSITION IS WHAT THE PROS DO:

No it isnt, most hedging positions are at terrible odds, mainly as the punter has no concern of the odds coming from a winning position. However, when the bets go against yoyou lose 100% of your outlay. 2938u4ji23

FOLLOWING STEAM IN CERTAIN SPORTS IS A GOLDMINE:

No it isnt, the reality of chasing steam is you are betting into a grossly overrated line without knowing why. It could be several things and you can be assured, the Books know exactly why . 2938u4ji23

There are more but for now its obvious these have a certain common denominator and that is, fuck all work put in to the selections or the bets. Punters will always look for short cuts to riches but there are none.

I've eased off the peddle in recent Years but still put in about 6 hours a day to make a crust, a while back it was 12-16 hours a day.

Dont get sucked in to thinking winning at betting is an easy trick. :cheers

WINBET

EOG Dedicated
Re: LETS GET RID OF THESE MYTHS

Did you write this. It reads like english.

Fuck off you wanker, WE invented the fucking language, we can do what we want with it. Go get your own fucking Language bollocks like what they speak in Cuba or Costa rica. :LMAO

Only joking Sir, merry Xmas mammon. :cheers

J

joeybagadonuts

So chasing steam isn't profitable in college hoops totals the last few years? I have a few books that would beg to differ.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Merry Xmas VD 91023i2ndw;l and hoping you have a great New year :+waving-5

you are one of the smart bollocks on here :cheers
TY....same to you and yours....my appreciation for sports such as rugby, crickett, and soccer have increased threefold since I am now living among the Brits and the Aussies...

Clyde raises his pint of Boddington to you Winnie. Solid stuff there.

Now go get pissed and stopped making sense ye tosser.:cheers

Fezzik

EOG Veteran

LOL

Aces Gold agrees with you..... they just got unlucky to lose that 100 million letting 'suckers' buy 1/2 points on/off the NFL 3

:fuck:

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

LOL

Aces Gold agrees with you..... they just got unlucky to lose that 100 million letting 'suckers' buy 1/2 points on/off the NFL 3

:fuck:

Mr. Fezzik...I am sure that Winbet didn't mean football when he made his remarks...12io4j2w90