Just bet my kidney on Texas second half

+7.5/+105

Good thing I have two.

Sitting here talking to my dad on the phone. He says "I'll take 'Bama whatever second half", I say "whatever, like -42". He says "I would bet the spunk I shot inside your mom to procreate you".

Good enough for me. Contrarian by heart.

Either we go in the wayback machine and abort the Fontaine fetus, or the public loses again.

Where is Alcoa when you need them?

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!
Re: Just bet my kidney on Texas second half

We'll send flowers to your hospital room, just leave us the address and room number.

Mammon

EOG Master

If Texas covers it goes over in the 2nd half easy.

Squares have two kidneys FK, sharps have one.

Tim Urban is your tout-free play of the year, my Yankee friend.

In the interest of full disclosure, I did win an extra kidney on Northeastern tonight so I am playing with house kidney here.

Shrinkster was right about that rebuilding project in Fairfax, just took 4 conference games to come to fruition.:doh1

What is terrible about +7.5/+105 Adam. Pretty much everywhere. Other than the public driving it up. I want to win, not make them think I know something here.

Plus, who really needs two kidneys. C'mon.

Michael,
I truly apologize if you are offended. I was using kidney as a metaphor. Furthermore, if you really need a kidney transplant contact me via email if I can be of assistance.
Again, was not making light of these things.

I've seen +125 and even +8 or +9

I like the bet just seeing a lot better numbers

Adam,
I'm surprised. You should have figured out by now I'm a complete jackoff and far from a sharp. In fact, I had the Damien Rice CD playing at halftime if that gives you some idea of the depths I will go to.

Just bet it at 5 dimes as well. Now I'm overexposed on a ship without a rudder. I like where I'm at frankly.

I'm far from sharp in fact I'm the opposite just was looking everywhere for numbers with nothing better to do, hope you cash as long as my game bet is good

Linesmakers have the same info bettors have. I am a huge 'Bama fan, in fact would have gone to school there if not for other factors.

So this is far from a homer pick. I'll be more than happy with a Roll Tide 86-6 win. Will be downing Alabama Slammers until sunrise.

The thing is, Texas has been beaten "pillar to post" so to speak. Has the backup "deer in headlights" guy in with McCoy out.

Captain Obvious (that's my dad on the phone folks, he's money) says Roll Tide. Give me 31-13, dance around the Rose Bowl, Nicky Saban fucks some 818 whores, and we all die tonight.

To quote Shakespeare, or was it Dave Matthews?, "Eat, drink, and be merry. For tomorrow we die".

Like where we are at heading into the 4th. Don't like the liquor bar at the Fontaine Estate, however.

Were it my liver, I'd be much more concerned.

Olney, represent! wutsup.:whip:

Kidney plays don't come cheap. They are roughly equivalent to 167.67 Shrink ODU plays on the open market.:finger004

Kidney never in doubt.

Tard square, yeah sweat it.

You will wonder Saturday we're we are at. Don't worry flock, Shrink will have a square special for da sheep.

Sup Olney. one day, matisyahu. (kickass song BTW)

mofome

Banned

Love some damien rice, just sorting through this thread. If you're ever in olney, maybe I can deal some scentend candles for the extra kidney you now have at your disposal.

Nice call Clyde.

Is Olney known for scented candles?

My God, I'll take you out shopping for Christmas ornaments or colonial flags and such down here if you are really that desparate.

We both know the Vols fear a trip to the Colonial Capital my friend. (That or they would rob and rape all the white folk in my sleepy little town).

Damien Rice is depressing as shit. My friend in England gives recommends but I can't help but feel a downer seriously. Mo-man on acoustic guitar would pick me up more, seriously.

BTW, Sara Bareilles (spelling?), quite possibly the worst female vocalist to come out of Hotel Cafe since Kim Destiny (or whatever her name is, something catchy like that>), talk about lightning in a bottle you twat. Owing everything to every more talented girl to take the stage before and after her.

mofome

Banned

Is Olney known for scented candles?

My God, I'll take you out shopping for Christmas ornaments or colonial flags and such down here if you are really that desparate.

We both know the Vols fear a trip to the Colonial Capital my friend. (That or they would rob and rape all the white folk in my sleepy little town).

Damien Rice is depressing as shit. My friend in England gives recommends but I can't help but feel a downer seriously. Mo-man on acoustic guitar would pick me up more, seriously.

BTW, Sara Bareilles (spelling?), quite possibly the worst female vocalist to come out of Hotel Cafe since Kim Destiny (or whatever her name is, something catchy like that>), talk about lightning in a bottle you twat. Owing everything to every more talented girl to take the stage before and after her.

9crimes and blowers daughter are two of my favorite songs. He can be a little depressing though, but I enjoy his music.

Ever listen to a guy named william fitzsimmons? I like him a lot too, little guitar, nice voice.

Ever listen to Wojciech Kilar? Like his stuff when im relaxing late night. Bird York has some good songs too.

Good shit there. Wish there was more music tastes, win or lose. This ain't Black Cat CD shit.
Props to you Mighty, and will investigate.

mofome

Banned

More relaxing late night music, good to listen to while reading = James Horner. Absolutely brilliant. imo.

mofome

Banned

love some mclachlan, enya was my buddies favorite group/artist during hs. Some good music.

gn

Wade

EOG Master

wow texas was +9 for the 2h. if i had known i would've bet alot getting them +27 for the game. :doh1

mofome

Banned

+27? what?

This is the discussion we had before during the UGA/AM game.

If you're down 18 at the half and get 9 for the 2H, it makes the game line 27. Meaning, the other team (the favorite) has to win by 28+ to cover the 2H.