In About 2 Hours We Will Know....College National Champs!`~`~`{Bama (36) vs Texas (21) -- FINAL}

mofome

Banned
Re: In About 2 Hours We Will Know....College National Champs!`~`~`{Bama (24) vs Texas (21) National Title In-game}

Re: In About 2 Hours We Will Know....College National Champs!`~`~`{Bama (24) vs Texas (21) National Title In-game}

saban dials up the perfect blitz.

game over.

rjt721

EOG Master

Now 'Bama will cover. Unreal.

YIKES!

Bad beat for the ages...

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Good D. :houra

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Fumble for bama cover and over in 1 play

rjt721

EOG Master

Disgusting.

mofome

Banned

worst title game in a long time

you run the ball 3 times

won't be easy getting in

cheapseats

EOG Master

game

munson15

I want winners...

You need to call timeout there.

hand it off 4 plays if they stop you congrats

munson15

I want winners...

It's not over until they punch it in.

mofome

Banned

putting cody in is a waste. he doesnt do anything. thats just 'trying' to be smart. run with your normal package and get that fat waste out of the way

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I need a TD by Bama here. Then Texas to score their own TD. I would win my parlay and my Bama ML bet. :houra

these coaches play calls are retarded why not run the ball 3 times force bama to call timeouts and punt if they stop you
what the fuck

biggamer3

EOG Master

Bama HAS to FG if they dont get it on 3rd, big big play coming up

TOUCHDOWN

cheapseats

EOG Master

guess the under was rust..............:devil:

mofome

Banned

bama would not have kicked a fg.

but they got in easily anyway.

cody was the biggest problem for the offense. the bama offense.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

TD :houra

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Let's get a Texas TD now. :pop:

Re: In About 2 Hours We Will Know....College National Champs!`~`~`{Bama (31) vs Texas (21) National Title In-game}

Re: In About 2 Hours We Will Know....College National Champs!`~`~`{Bama (31) vs Texas (21) National Title In-game}

ingram celebrating like hes the man its a 1 yard td lol

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
Re: In About 2 Hours We Will Know....College National Champs!`~`~`{Bama (24) vs Texas (6) National Title In-game}

Re: In About 2 Hours We Will Know....College National Champs!`~`~`{Bama (24) vs Texas (6) National Title In-game}

Over/Under 21.5 pages for this thread...?

Looking like the under. :pop:

mofome

Banned

well i think a national title and a hiesman give him enough reason to be happy. maybe not.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Just once I would love to be on that winning side of the "late turnover score to cover".

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

That was another onside kick. :+textinb3

rjt721

EOG Master

well i think a national title and a hiesman give him enough reason to be happy. maybe not.
Did Lights Out really just say that? I'm pretty drunk. I didn't just read that, did I?

Congrats Bama Backers and Fans

mofome

Banned

That was another onside kick. :+textinb3

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

thats what i was about to post. the line drive goes 100 mph down the field through the endzone, but it was an onside kick.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Wow, Gilbert just threw the ball to Arenas.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

:cheers

bama backers get lucky
the right bet was texas and the under
it only took a bunch of bullshit to lose both

mofome

Banned

Did Lights Out really just say that? I'm pretty drunk. I didn't just read that, did I?

its hard to understand.

im nice to the guy and he rips me for no reason. he posts things that dont make any sense and then gets mad at people.

just score again fuck it

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

does this last TD by bama matter for anything? I guess if you had a texas teaser you lost.

there u go bama u bitches keep dancing like monkeys

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Saban just got STONED with a bucket. Wow.

munson15

I want winners...

Hey, now it's still a 2-score game.:LMAO

Re: In About 2 Hours We Will Know....College National Champs!`~`~`{Bama (36) vs Texas (21) National Title In-game}

Re: In About 2 Hours We Will Know....College National Champs!`~`~`{Bama (36) vs Texas (21) National Title In-game}

note to self when you score act like you have been there before