In About 2 Hours We Will Know....College National Champs!`~`~`{Bama (36) vs Texas (21) -- FINAL}

rjt721

EOG Master
Re: In About 2 Hours We Will Know....College National Champs!`~`~`{Bama (31) vs Texas (21) National Title In-game}

Re: In About 2 Hours We Will Know....College National Champs!`~`~`{Bama (31) vs Texas (21) National Title In-game}

there u go bama u bitches keep dancing like monkeys
Damn, you're fucking annoying. What are you, 12 years old?

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!
Re: In About 2 Hours We Will Know....College National Champs!`~`~`{Bama (36) vs Texas (21) National Title In-game}

Re: In About 2 Hours We Will Know....College National Champs!`~`~`{Bama (36) vs Texas (21) National Title In-game}

note to self when you score act like you have been there before

Naw, rub salt and rub it deep.

cheapseats

EOG Master

why no knee

note to self when you score act like you have been there before

you're name is after a ass clown who dances after every tackle winning or losing

step off the high horse

mofome

Banned

classy of bama not to return that for 7 more.

mofome

Banned

Ingram is nothing but class.

you're name is after a ass clown who dances after every tackle winning or losing

step off the high horse
you have a picture of you and your fag boyfriend playing the guitar go fuck yaself

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

It was. :+waving-5

munson15

I want winners...

Tough loss for Texas backers. They lose their best chance to win early, then fight all the way back for the cover and wind up losing by 16.

lol classic post is he supposed to run it back 60 yards
jesus fucking christ u want 50 points

you have a picture of you and your fag boyfriend playing the guitar go fuck yaself

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

I look nothing like either member of that band, one of them is from my home state however

nice try at a response when you put your foot in your mouth

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

hats off to Gilbert, good try for a guy who should have had no shot.

mofome

Banned

lol classic post is he supposed to run it back 60 yards
jesus fucking christ u want 50 points

LO, take a nap. You're a pretty mean guy during these games. A little irrational.

rjt721

EOG Master

Lights Out signs up when IDENTITY's on a self-imposed ban. Hmm.

LO, take a nap. You're a pretty mean guy during these games. A little irrational.
you should talk how bout them volunteers

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

I look nothing like either member of that band, one of them is from my home state however

nice try at a response when you put your foot in your mouth
Shawne Merriman will drop kick you in the second half

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Lights Out signs up when IDENTITY's on a self-imposed ban. Hmm.

LOL I noticed this too and was going to say something a couple days back but ID never power posted like this guy. So maybe it's not.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

LO's showing some passion! BRING THAT SHIT LO!!

why would somebody be happy if they lost

mofome

Banned

you should talk how bout them volunteers

I should talk. I tell people before hand that im going to talk shit during tn games and even asked you to relax, you started the shit there too.

You are the only one fighting with anyone and you're trying to fight with everyone. Take a xanax or something.

You make fights out of everything. Its unbecoming. You're better than that LO.

GL

i dare any1 to fade the chargers in the playoffs go head do it you wont

because you didn't lose real money?

mofome

Banned

get mad about the game, dont start shit with everyone no matter what they say.

i talk about the game, you get mad at me. a guy blasts a kick, it bounces off someone, and you get furious because it wasnt actually an onside kick. its not my fault that it wasnt actually an onside kick

mofome

Banned

i dare any1 to fade the chargers in the playoffs go head do it you wont

relax

because you didn't lose real money?
what

mofome

Banned

florida would have won this game by 35.

get mad about the game, dont start shit with everyone no matter what they say.

i talk about the game, you get mad at me. a guy blasts a kick, it bounces off someone, and you get furious because it wasnt actually an onside kick. its not my fault that it wasnt actually an onside kick
thats all i was doing guy, im sorry if it seemed like that

rjt721

EOG Master

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

LOL Chill out, Lighter. You're a funny fucker so it's good having you around but no need to piss the guys off with your fagnuttery. Chill. :cheers

I'm friends with MJD so I would be fine

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/82pO-l4o5LQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/82pO-l4o5LQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I'm friends with MJD so I would be fine

<EMBED height=344 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=425 src=http://www.youtube.com/v/82pO-l4o5LQ&hl=en_US&fs=1& allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>

lol that was a great block. i like pocket hercules

LOL Chill out, Lighter. You're a funny fucker so it's good having you around but no need to piss the guys off with your fagnuttery. Chill. :cheers
okay im sorry its just that i was up 800 on the day then texas and the under lost for 500
its over now so i will be fine. congrats to bama and the bettors who won

91023i2ndw;l

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

KowboysKid

EOG Member
Re: In About 2 Hours We Will Know....College National Champs!`~`~`{Bama (36) vs Texas (21) -- FINAL}

That game made me sick