What the hell have the Jets done??

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!
Re: What the hell have the Jets done??

Stats can go out the window when you get smacked in the mouth by an angry and loud crowd that you're not ready for.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

1. Norv Turner is still the coach of the Chargers.

2. Big playoff games and Chargers laying eggs usually go hand in hand.

Jets will run into an unstoppable wall of sound, best home crowd in the NFL.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

fifty cint

EOG Dedicated

Reves is tremendous.Jackson is a top notch wide receiver.He won't do much.That being said I'm takin the Chargers -14- (+265).& I'm a Jets fan.

1. Norv Turner is still the coach of the Chargers.

2. Big playoff games and Chargers laying eggs usually go hand in hand.

When Marty was the coach you could say these things, but not so much anymore. Losing on the road to the undefeated Pats and the SB winning Steelers were to be expected.

Chargers are the best home crowd in the NFL?

People say silly shit, this is obviously not even close to true. Heck tomorrow there probably will be a good smattering of green and white. Never easy to play on the road in the playoffs but come on playing in SD is a cakewalk compared to the crowd in Minny or NO.

Jets will run into an unstoppable wall of sound, best home crowd in the NFL.

That crowd is booing their own team in the 4th quarter when they need them most

you honestly cant make this shit up, awful crowd

I'll pretend you were joking, if not by far the worst post in the history of EOG

That crowd is booing their own team in the 4th quarter when they need them most

you honestly cant make this shit up, awful crowd

I'll pretend you were joking, if not by far the worst post in the history of EOG

LOL. Yeah compare this to Minny where you'd never guess the opponent was Americas Team. Domes are just hard to beat.

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

Their most impressive win was what???

Beating Cincy, beating NE in week 2?? What the fuk else have they done??

Jets too Nasty

Your coach sucks:shoot: and the refs tried all they can to help.

J-E-T-S......................................:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers

JETS-JETS-JETS

CONGRATS

Jets too Nasty

Your coach sucks:shoot: and the refs tried all they can to help.

J-E-T-S......................................:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers

JETS-JETS-JETS

CONGRATS
I'm happy for you and Ken Kid. You guys deserve a winner once every 41 years.

:LMAO

Chi_Dorothy

EOG Dedicated

few were on the jets ml and spread the past 2 weeks in a row. they've made me a lot of $

The Jets MOST IMPRESSIVE win is yet to come. It comes when they BEAT the COLTS. Colts will kick themselves in the ASS for pulling starters and letting the Jets back themselves into the playoffs. Jets watch Mike Tyson fights Saturday night and went out and stuck it to Diego, next up Colts. WATCH OUT PEYTON! Colts DESERVE to lose this game vs. the J-E-T-S for giving up against them a few weeks ago. Jets win and go to the super bowl :LMAO.

Apple

Banned

OMG that game sucked.. Kaeding and Rivers blew it but I got to give credit to the Jets defense.. They are for real..

Chargers should of definitely won the game but the Jets +7 and +9 or whatever was definitely the right play..

Its so hard being a Chargers fan.. Starting to hate the team, I need to jump on another bandwagon..

Chargers :shoot: Kaeding needs a bodyguard thats for sure he singlehandily blew the game.. Rivers didn't help but still..

CHOPTALK

EOG Veteran

OMG that game sucked.. Kaeding and Rivers blew it but I got to give credit to the Jets defense.. They are for real..

Chargers should of definitely won the game but the Jets +7 and +9 or whatever was definitely the right play..

Its so hard being a Chargers fan.. Starting to hate the team, I need to jump on another bandwagon..

Chargers :shoot: Kaeding needs a bodyguard thats for sure he singlehandily blew the game.. Rivers didn't help but still..

nice post gyno.
Thats the way to handle a loss.
I am impressed.
For that I will leave you alone for awhile.
You just took one small step to being a decent poster again.

Jets haven't played a good team who was trying hard recently. Cincy had basically quit on the season, so of course the Jets were going to look good against them. This is another animal altogether. Charger home crowd is unstoppable, they will be a huge factor against a rook QB.