Stephen Monday Play

Stephen

EOG Addicted
Grizzlies -2 hosting Suns

Analysis: Memphis continues to fly under the radar screen. The Grizzlies are 20-10 in their last 30 games and actually is in serious playoff contention. That's playing in the much tougher Western Conference.

The Grizzlies are going for their ninth straight home victory. They certainly won't lack for motivation as this is a rare nationally televised game for the Grizzlies. It's a chance for the country to see just how improved the Grizzlies are.

Phoenix has been terrible on the road, winning once since the end of November. The Suns are 1-10 away from home in their last 11 road contests, surrendering an average of 113 points during this road span.

The Grizzlies buried the Suns, 128-103, earlier this month as an 8-point road underdog. The Suns had trouble containing Zach Randolph, O.J. Mayo and Marc Gasol. They combined to shoot 27-of-42 from the floor.

Now the Grizzlies catch Phoenix at the tail end of a road trip playing its fourth road game in six days.

The Suns are not playing well, having lost and failed to cover four of their last five games. They were blown out by Charlotte in their last game, 125-99, on Saturday.

Right now the Grizzlies have the confidence and are playing well. The Suns are at low ebb. This is the Grizzlies' opportunity to show themselves to the country. The Grizzlies have gotten good enough to take advantage of this situation.

munson15

I want winners...
Re: Stephen Monday Play

Thanks and GL, Stephen. My only concern is that Phoenix is coming off a blowout loss and teams in that situation normally respond with a cover.

Stephen

EOG Addicted
Re: Stephen Monday Play

You gentlemen may be right.

I'm not in the habit of trusting the Grizzlies. But I'll try it here.

BOL.