MY JETS WILL BE IN THE SUPER BOWL FOR FIRST TIME IN 40 YEARS!!!!!

You heard it here first baby.

Just like Joe Namath made a BOLD prediction that the JETS would beat the COLTS when they were nearly a 3 TD underdog back in January of 1970, I am following up where he left off...

JETS WIN BABY!!! :houra

THE SHRINK

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated
Re: MY JETS WILL BE IN THE SUPER BOWL FOR FIRST TIME IN 40 YEARS!!!!!

with all the respect in the world, ken, have you put your money behind
your prediction????????????/

kid44

EOG Dedicated

Would love it!

Arena Nut

EOG Addicted

Shrink I sure hope they dont come out sleeping like your avatar!!!!

Jinesh

EOG Member

Jets :LMAO

Someone going to make lots of money on Commission

rainbow

EOG Master

I have to see it to BELIEVE it, I see no possible way the Jets win this game.... Peyton is just too SMART for that to happen, and their DEFENSE is alot quicker than the Jets....... GO SAINTS.... GO COLTS..........

I have to see it to BELIEVE it, I see no possible way the Jets win this game.... Peyton is just too SMART for that to happen, and their DEFENSE is alot quicker than the Jets....... GO SAINTS.... GO COLTS..........

You sound like a

To say that the Colts Defense is better or quicker than the Jets Defense is crazy...:+paranoid

Jinesh

EOG Member

Sorry, but i don't see any edge on Jets to put my money on. IMO

ballwonder

EOG Master

I dont think it would be fair for you to win a world series and go to the superbowl in the same year.

12io4j2w90

rainbow

EOG Master

You sound like a

To say that the Colts Defense is better or quicker than the Jets Defense is crazy...:+paranoid
I think they are quicker..... just sit back and relax and watch Peyton do his thing to day.......

If DEVIL says so, it must be true..

He is a very wise man...12io4j2w90

nydoc

EOG Dedicated

love the jets today. have loved them the last 2 playoff games. probably more my heart than my brain though.

shrink, is this a homer play or do you really think they can win outright? i think they have a better than 25 % chance to win which is worth the money line bet. what chance to you give them to win straight up? i have been waiting my entire life for the jets to go to the super bowl.

K13

EOG Dedicated

gl, hope it happens. Sounds like a dream.

love the jets today. have loved them the last 2 playoff games. probably more my heart than my brain though.

my heart can identify. this is a heart bet for me...

shrink, is this a homer play or do you really think they can win outright? i think they have a better than 25 % chance to win which is worth the money line bet. what chance to you give them to win straight up?

100%

i have been waiting my entire life for the jets to go to the super bowl.

i have waited 40 years. I remember this guy like it was yesterday...

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

got a ML parlay on Jets Vikes. Pays over 9 to 1 91023i2ndw;l

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

shrink,buddy ryan and rex ryan have all guaranteed a jets win today.did someone kidnap peyton manning and hid him in storage.does jim sorgi know something we don't?:+textinb3

madsiz

EOG Addicted

I don't disagree with the pick..you mite as well parlay it with the under though..the market seems to be wizzing all over the jets....

mr merlin

EOG Master

I remember Joe Namath, Joe Namath was a great nfl quarterback...Sanchez is no Joe Namath!

K13

EOG Dedicated

everyone is just begging for more jets money, see how this turns out...

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I remember Joe Namath, Joe Namath was a great nfl quarterback...Sanchez is no Joe Namath!

Namath wasn't great and I loved the guy...

And THE SHRINK is betting with his heart...but he is getting a lot of points...just don't know how the Jets cross the goal line unless the defense scores...

mr merlin

EOG Master

Namath wasn't great and I loved the guy...

And THE SHRINK is betting with his heart...but he is getting a lot of points...just don't know how the Jets cross the goal line unless the defense scores...
He had one of the best arms ever, he won big games, and if he hadn't wrecked his knee's he'd have been even better.

munson15

I want winners...

That Super Bowl was played in 1969, just watched it last night for about the 12th time.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

He had one of the best arms ever, he won big games, and if he hadn't wrecked his knee's he'd have been even better.

I agree with you...he had bad knees at Alabama....Loved the guy, but if he didn't win that Superbowl, his legacy would have been downgraded...he was the man at the right time in the NFL...

munson15

I want winners...

I agree with you...he had bad knees at Alabama....Loved the guy, but if he didn't win that Superbowl, his legacy would have been downgraded...he was the man at the right time in the NFL...
The money Werblin paid him made everybody pay attention to him before he earned it. But throwing for 4000 yards in 1967 and engineering the upset of the Colts cemented his reputation as a star and despite his injuries, he was a big factor in the popularity of the NFL back then. His stats don't look good, but he played on some mediocre Jet teams and the passing game was much tougher to execute under the rules of the 1960's and 70's.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

NFL [301] NY JETS +8?-105 350.00 USD / 333.00 USD

waco

EOG Dedicated

Ken, please put some more money on the ML. I am waiting for it to drop a little more and then i will pound this Indy ML. Manning vs Sanchez. I will take this matchup every week. This game will be over at the half. Grab these props by the Indy receivers because Manning will have a field day when the Jets blitz. The last time they played, Manning had 192 yards passing yards in 2 1/2 quarters when the game meant nothing to Manning.

Just Luck

EOG Dedicated

With all due respect Namath was far from a great quarterback he had a 50% completion rate and through more int's the td's. His team had a great day in the super bowl and he made a great prediction but he was far from a great QB.

Ken, please put some more money on the ML. I am waiting for it to drop a little more and then i will pound this Indy ML. Manning vs Sanchez. I will take this matchup every week. This game will be over at the half. Grab these props by the Indy receivers because Manning will have a field day when the Jets blitz. The last time they played, Manning had 192 yards passing yards in 2 1/2 quarters when the game meant nothing to Manning.

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

indys got there hands full today ,poor bastards .