Australian Open Semi-Finals *IN-MATCH THREAD*

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
Re: Australian Open Semi-Finals *IN-MATCH THREAD*

Speaking about ladies so glad that Justine is back. She was my fav player before she retired. she's so skillfull really pleasure to watch. Plus she does not look like one of brothers Williams or other huge girls from top 10.
On the other hand Justin and Kim just proved how weak women tennis is right now.

LOL I was thinking this very same thing earlier when they mentioned both of them and how well they've done with their comebacks. I was thinking- that's not saying much for the WTA. :+textinb3

snoopol

EOG Addicted

The thing is in my opinion WTA is lacking skilfull players. Most of top players today are heave hitting girls that look more like a men. That's why I'm really happy to see both ustin and Kim back. The other problem is that those that both good looking and talented don't wanna devote themselves to tennis like Ivanovic. When you look at mens tour it's good that Roger is not as dominant as he used to be. Too bad the injuries slowd Nadal down as it was so great to see his battles with Federer.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Hopefully Mushiogee doesn't come in here with his whole spiel, too.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Backed up the truck on Cilic. Easy chedda.

diogee

No worries Revolva. Sometimes it is just as easy as it looks. Can't believe we were getting +350 on a match that should be pick-em. When free chedda comes along I'm ins for wins. :houra

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

LOL Murray already acting like his back is bothering him a little bit. He's setting it up so if he chokes he'll have an excuse. :LMAO

diogee

+6 looking great. Hells yeah. :houra

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I sure hope not. I hope he bet Murray. I don't need Diogee cramping my style.

diogee

Blue shirt crushing. +6 should cash after the first set. :houra

Cilic about to give Murray a beatdown, this will be a big payout after Murray chokes