Purdue gets their rematch with Wisconsin, lots of respect for Due in this line

Re: Purdue gets their rematch with Wisconsin, lots of respect for Due in this line

Wisconsin +8 for me the Badgers only give up 59 ppg on the road I think it will be tough for Due to cover the number if that stat holds up imo

Re: Purdue gets their rematch with Wisconsin, lots of respect for Due in this line

they might even win SU the Boilermakers dont impress me that much and only seem to win when Hummel scores at least 20

kid44

EOG Dedicated

Bench play has been awesome with Leuers injury. Ryans system does not lend to many blowouts unless they cannot hit the 3. Laying off this one but a small lean on the Badgers. Good luck boys.

choslamshe

EOG Master

just played +5 first half and +9 for the game. Very surprised this line is as high as it is....

kid44

EOG Dedicated

just played +5 first half and +9 for the game. Very surprised this line is as high as it is....

I would be careful on the first half. Last couple of games Badgers with slow starts. Needed a lot of Hughes down the stretch. Nankovil and Taylor playing well.
I see a motivated Purdue team out of the break. Good luck.

If you drink, try this one. When Badgers on offense, take a drink per pass after their first 7 per set. We used to play 6 but us old guys barely saw the 2nd half.

benny0420

EOG Dedicated

I would be careful on the first half. Last couple of games Badgers with slow starts. Needed a lot of Hughes down the stretch. Nankovil and Taylor playing well.

If you drink, try this one. When Badgers on offense, take a drink per pass after their first 7 per set. We used to play 6 but us old guys barely saw the 2nd half.[/quote]

:LMAO

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

If you drink, try this one. When Badgers on offense, take a drink per pass after their first 7 per set. We used to play 6 but us old guys barely saw the 2nd half.[/quote]

:LMAO

that is awesome. :cheers:+excited-

mofome

Banned

:LMAO Kid44

line to 9.5

kid44

EOG Dedicated

Still not touching it Mo. Will just be a fan tonight. Only play would be those stinking Badgers though.

Could we see a Wisky ML? Anythings possible.