Le tWinkyDuck's < list >

J

joeybagadonuts

Hey,

Anyone that is on Winky's special email list, how has he done he last 100 plays or so?

He ALWAYS wins after the game is over, but before they start, he's not to hot at picking the right side...

Thanks!
:pop:

Re: Le tWinkyDuck's < list >

I know who is on the list and I promise you none of them will chime in because of ALL that is on the e-mail sent out - and they know what I mean by that

So no chance anyone chimes in - NONE!

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I know who is on the list and I promise you none of them will chime in because of ALL that is on the e-mail sent out - and they know what I mean by that

So no chance anyone chimes in - NONE!
:bevis1

I think that suits him best. Oh my this can't be true. His "E-Mail" list for his DEMANDED plays.

LOL, of course no one will speak up Winky; they don't exist. :+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3

Timely - if you only knew the ENTIRE "story" - if you only knew

Post away all the comments you want guys - last comment (and view) from me here

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Look at Winky with his inside info. There is no list, Winky doesn't know anything and no one knows anything about Winky. Facts. End of thread.

:LMAO:LMAO Winky is the worst. I dont know of another poster that has less of a clue then him. He has lost about every season total he has ever posted since I have been here.

Iona

EOG Dedicated

FWIW, for the most part I find Winky Duck's comments and /or input relative to sports wagering very informative. Also, it's been my experience that when I am on the opposite side of him it usually ends badly for me.

Just my 2 cents.

Teddy kgb

Banned

:LMAO:LMAO Winky is the worst. I dont know of another poster that has less of a clue then him. He has lost about every season total he has ever posted since I have been here.

Great post....Winkyperv is far and away the biggest fade on any forum along with what everyone already knows which is the fact he's a fvcking retard...

Claims to know Rail for 25yrs....lmao they never even met but they found out they went to the same high school 25yrs ago and that means friendship to theperv.

J

joeybagadonuts

Great post....Winkyperv is far and away the biggest fade on any forum along with what everyone already knows which is the fact he's a fvcking retard...

Claims to know Rail for 25yrs....lmao they never even met but they found out they went to the same high school 25yrs ago and that means friendship to theperv.

:LMAO