How many has Ottawa won in a row

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!
Re: How many has Ottawa won in a row

Them winning this many in a row is completely shocking to me. I read an article about them before this 'run' they are on how they were thin, injured and whatnut. How are they winning all these games?

Mammon

EOG Master

For the record I have all equal in Nhl

Chic U 5.5 -125
Philly under 5.5 +110
Ottawa +120
Ottawa Over 5.0 -140

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

I saw ottawa live earlier in the season, At LA i believe, and i wasn't impressed. I guess those guys are just playing awesome right now, they're good players and they've just gelled.

I saw ottawa live earlier in the season, At LA i believe, and i wasn't impressed. I guess those guys are just playing awesome right now, they're good players and they've just gelled.

100% agree. Know someone who is a Sens fan and we spoke before the season and we agreed this team was not a playoff team and would stink

Looks like we are dead on right so far :doh1:doh1:doh1

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

100% agree. Know someone who is a Sens fan and we spoke before the season and we agreed this team was not a playoff team and would stink

Looks like we are dead on right so far :doh1:doh1:doh1

They're hot right now, lets see if that lasts.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Buffalo tied the game late 2-2 with two quickies, but Ottawa held their poise and got the W.

Alfredsson came back and its been nothing but good since then. Still though this streak has done nothing more than assure them a spot in the playoffs.

Mammon

EOG Master

Alfredsson came back and its been nothing but good since then. Still though this streak has done nothing more than assure them a spot in the playoffs.

True but they are now good enough to dust off most bad teams till the season ends.

True but they are now good enough to dust off most bad teams till the season ends.

Those bad teams in the East should be easy to dust off. I think once the streak ends they struggle a bit because the goaltending is still shaky and the defense is not inspiring. Great first line, decent second line, nothing much after that.

Mammon

EOG Master

The back up goalie has the first 6 wins or something in the streak too.

Mammon

EOG Master

I think they are both on the 3rd game in 4 nights but Ottawa had yesterday off.

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

11 games and counting. Toronto lost last night a heartbreaker against Devils. The were up 3-1 with 3 mins to go in the game. Lost 4-3.

Brian Burke Leafs GM, had his son die in a car accident last night. Could be extra motivation for the hometown Leafs. Giguere had a shutout first game for the Leafs against those same Devils. We'll see about tonight.

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

4-0 after 2 periods for Leafs. Ottawa getting no offence. Tunring point that Carkner loss in the fight to Orr.