Sick Gambler................

Where are you Mr. Hall of Famer

I love when old school Hall of Famers return

This guy is the pioneer of posting

The Jimmy Hendrix of Posting

The Legend of all Legends

Pete I am a spin off of him but took it to another wild level

I think he is a great numbers guy and a great and entertaining poster.

My favorite one of him is when his family asks what he does for living and explains what he does.

I like him because we are both shut ins

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
I can relate to the shut in thing. I refer to myself as a hermit, but as you stated earlier, I like it and am happy. Nothing wrong with happiness.

sick's posting career all but ended when he duped everyone into thinking he was coming to the RX bash last year. that was the last of him jj.

hey jj....what made you become a much nicer poster here, sir?

Identity I am a very nice lad in general. The only reason I was mean in th pass was due to gambling loses and people not being nice to me.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
Re: Sick Gambler................

http://www.majorwager.com/forums/me...emember.html?highlight=barry+bonds,+breakfast

At 9:25am, Barry Bonds makes his entrance wearing a grey t-shirt and navy blue shorts in the little tiny breakfast diner.

He came in alone and sat alone. At that time, John Vanderwal, Russ Ortiz, Brian Boehringer and Dusty Baker were all sitting laughing and having a great time and no one even said hi to him. It's like he wasn't even there. He sat down down. The waiter came right away and asked him. "Hello sir, can I help you?" This is exactly what he said. Yeah, get me 4 eggs sunny side up, home fries, 4 slices of toast and a coffee. I also would like an order of pancakes. Never did he mention the word please, or thank you. When the waiter came back with his coffee, I couldn't believe what I heard. He told him this. Barry, I think you're a great player and I wish you all the best and I'll be pulling for you to break the record. Barry responds by saying, "Didn't I just order a breakfast?" He was basically telling him to get lost in a very rude way.

Moments later, Benito Santiago came in and there were no empty chairs, except for one, and it was right between myself and Barry. He ordered and started reading the sports section of the local newspaper without yet saying a word to Barry. Then when his food arrived, he told Barry, so how's the breakfast, and Barry said, not bad, but the coffee is f***ing cold. For 10 minutes they talked and nothing interesting was said except one thing. This beautiful girl was walking by the window and Barry turned around and said whoooooaaaaaaaaaaa, look at that ass! I'd love to f**k her. I tell you Benny, these french canadian girls look really horny. I couldn't believe my ears. It was hilarious. Maybe it was an act, or maybe I was wrong about him. Just as he was leaving, a 25 year old guy went up to him and asked him for an autograph and Barry told him, Sorry guy, not now, I have no time. Another old man gave his hand out for a handshake and Barry shook his hand really fast with no effort and said to Santiago, what the fu*k is this, can't a guy have a peaceful breakfast anymore?

Now the moment of truth I finally went up to him at the best time, when he asked for the bill. I said, Barry.. it's a tremendous honor to be sitting next to a legend such as yourself and I really wish you the best and I hope you break McGwires record. He said, yeah alright, thanks. That's it. Nothing else. He got up and left. His bill was 11.73 and gave the guy 20 dollars and asked for 7 back. Didn't even say thanks to the guy and left. I went through all this waiting for 3 words by Barry, " Yeah alright, thanks". But was it worth it? Absolutely. I sat literally 4 feet from Barry for about 35 minutes. It was an unbelievable morning as here I was sitting right next to a very famous celebrity. I even joined in his conversation as I heard Benny saying 2 jokes to him and I started laughing too and they both looked at me and noticed me joining in. I later threw in a joke of my own and I even saw Barry chuckle. I can tell my kids one day that I made Barry Bonds laugh. When he left, I said, See ya Barry and good luck tonight. He said thanks.