No MO....No Blondie...I'm just saying

Blondie

EOG Master
Re: No MO....No Blondie...I'm just saying

No one hates you, Xer.

Let's get that post count up, pal. :whip: Hit those books!

X I apologize in advance for anything kinger might say that is well...... out there...

He is suffering from acute insanity at the moment and we are waiting on the asylum to clear a room for him.... :+textinb3

The X

EOG Dedicated

I'm just having some fun guys. :+waving-5Good day so far.:thumbsup

The X

EOG Dedicated

X I apologize in advance for anything kinger might say that is well...... out there...

He is suffering from acute insanity at the moment and we are waiting on the asylum to clear a room for him.... :+textinb3

It's ok Blondie Kinger has always been cool to me.:+clueless He's a cool shit.:cheers.But then again I haven't been here that long.:LMAO

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

It's ok Blondie Kinger has always been cool to me.:+clueless He's a cool shit.:cheers.But then again I haven't been here that long.:LMAO

Of course we're cool, X. :cheers

Don't listen to Blondie. She's had a little too much Jack. ;)

The X

EOG Dedicated

Yep did you get your invitation to the house warming party we are having next week :+textinb3

Shure did.I'm gonna bring a few bottles of Boone's Farm,a box of wine and... And...a primo can of bacon and cheddar ez cheese.Hell I'll even throw in a sleeve of saltines.After all it is a celebration.:+excited- :LMAO

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Shure did.I'm gonna bring a few bottles of Boone's Farm,a box of wine and... And...a primo can of bacon and cheddar ez cheese.Hell I'll even throw in a sleeve of saltines.After all it is a celebration.:+excited- :LMAO
boones farm connoisseur? welcome my friend. :cocktail