I challenge anyone (NBA)

Apple

Banned
Re: I challenge anyone (NBA)

Wow, I go out of my way to offer advice as a proven documented winner I figured you'd want to hear it, I give a selection to you that moves 3.5pts overnight and none of you even acknowledge it..

unbelievable..

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

This isn't about winning Gyno. ::LMAO:: You've come to the wrong place.

Miami -2
Bulls +3 1/2
NY +3
Portland -4
Houston +9 1/2
GS -4

Gonna be tough to beat that group of losers right there.

Odd saw you had the hawks

as I said earlier in this thread

stay out of this thread and any others I start please

View Post 02-27-10, 02:45 PM
Remove user from ignore listLights Out 56
This message is hidden because Lights Out 56 is on your ignore list.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

OK LO, we're quickly going to break this down for you.

You could go 100-50 and I still wouldn't think you're a good capper. You didn't even know what a unit was, and you called ML dogs sucker bets. You're on a good run right now, but there's no chance it lasts longer than a week or two longer.

You don't know what "juice" is, and you claim you bet $50 on every game but you couldn't pay trippp when you lost the wager because your mom took 1/2 your chore money away because you've been getting lazy; allowing all these big time airbet winnings to get to your head.

Now that I've responded to you for the day I can stop. LO, if you had $500 I would do a challenge with you up until the end of March Madness, but I don't take Monopoly Money and either does my ATM.

LOL, do you think we should all fade the Knicks? I think I may actually fade them now. ::LMAO::

J

joeybagadonuts

OK LO, we're quickly going to break this down for you.

You could go 100-50 and I still wouldn't think you're a good capper. You didn't even know what a unit was, and you called ML dogs sucker bets. You're on a good run right now, but there's no chance it lasts longer than a week or two longer.

You don't know what "juice" is, and you claim you bet $50 on every game but you couldn't pay trippp when you lost the wager because your mom took 1/2 your chore money away because you've been getting lazy; allowing all these big time airbet winnings to get to your head.

Now that I've responded to you for the day I can stop. LO, if you had $500 I would do a challenge with you up until the end of March Madness, but I don't take Monopoly Money and either does my ATM.

LOL, do you think we should all fade the Knicks? I think I may actually fade them now. ::LMAO::

LO is one of the bigger douches on this site, hands down.

Kid has no clue about gambling yet wants to talk shit.

He bets $50 a game yet acts like he's betting dimes. I'm embarrassed for one most of the time.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

LO is one of the bigger douches on this site, hands down.

Kid has no clue about gambling yet wants to talk shit.

He bets $50 a game yet acts like he's betting dimes. I'm embarrassed for one most of the time.

You should fade the Knicks with us because me and AJ like them. That's a guaranteed loser in the NBA.

Back to backs where the travel is more than a few hundred miles.. For example like when the Lakers play a West Coast game then travel to Portland or Utah the next night, always a tough draining trip.. Teams sometimes dont get back to hotel rooms til 2-3am.. They are knightowls anyway but its still not good by any means..

A good example was Denver tonight, they played @ GS last night then had to travel home to play a back to back against Detroit tonight.. Den only won by 5 at home to shitty Detroit.. Probably didnt help that GS is a fast paced team which makes it more tiresome..

Excellent Gyno! This is exactly what I follow as well. :cheers

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Holy shit are we cursed. We cost Boston a SU win. LOL! I would have been on them, but got up late.

0-1 on the day, 3-8 so far. Blistering son.

Apple

Banned

How about the Bulls having to play a back to back after playing in an overtime game.. Tomorrows game is 4pm PT.. They didn't finish playing til when 8:30pm or so?? Tough turnaround..

Bulls are in a tough spot tomorrow.. Indiana sucks and have lost 7 of their last 8 but they are in a good spot at home..

12io4j2w90

Indiana by 10

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

This isn't about winning Gyno. ::LMAO:: You've come to the wrong place.

Miami -2
Bulls +3 1/2
NY +3
Portland -4
Houston +9 1/2
GS -4

Gonna be tough to beat that group of losers right there.

1-4 so far

4-11 overall with GS pending. You can't touch this AJ.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

5-11 so far. GS pulled it out there at the end.

Fades for tomorrow.

SA -4
Denver +6 1/2
Milwaukee +7
Dallas -8 1/2
Clippers +3