Should you rat out stiffs on the forums?

Should a stiff be ratted out to warn others?

Bookies Corner Don is a stiff. Should something like this be posted or is it buyer beware?

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Re: Should you rat out stiffs on the forums?

If you have 100% accurate info I say yes....no place for stiffs on a gambling forum...

J

joeybagadonuts

Of course they should be ratted out on the forums. If you don't warn people it gives them the chance to stiff others.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

You always kept better track of this stuff than me. :LMAO

I remember 2 or 3 really slooooow-pays. I think SHRINK paid one for him too.

MC is good people, there's no need to spread more bullshit lies Hoffa. I know you enjoy doing that, but no need for it here. :finger004

MC is good people, there's no need to spread more bullshit lies Hoffa. I know you enjoy doing that, but no need for it here. :finger004
STFU Debbie.

Not making up ANY lies. He's a MAJOR multiple-time sloooooow pay.

100 posters can attest to this.

Acrossthestreet

EOG Member

If you have 100% accurate info I say yes....no place for stiffs on a gambling forum...

I was not going to add on until I saw your reply. Ken, aka Don, aka linesmover, aka crook, is known to stiff and he owes bookmakers in Costa Rica big money~~ you can take that to the bank!!!!!!

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

OK, he slow paid on the forums 2 years ago. He's been nothing but a good dude since; we can't say the same for your lying ass.

Madcapper does a hell of a lot more for these forums than your worthless ass. Go spread your bullshit to your friend PO, worthless fuck.

J

joeybagadonuts

STFU Debbie.

Not making up ANY lies. He's a MAJOR multiple-time sloooooow pay.

100 posters can attest to this.

You said that MC was a stiff. He is a slow pay, not a stiff.

2938u4ji23

OK, he slow paid on the forums 2 years ago. He's been nothing but a good dude since; we can't say the same for your lying ass.

Madcapper does a hell of a lot more for these forums than your worthless ass. Go spread your bullshit to your friend PO, worthless fuck.
You know nothing.

Hardly news...

This is Raiders thread, I don't care about any of this.

J

joeybagadonuts

91023i2ndw;l

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

You know nothing.

Hardly news...

This is Raiders thread, I don't care about any of this.

I know nothing? I know MC has gone out of his way to give me winners for months. He's been nothing but genuine to everyone that has asked for his help, and he doesn't bash this site at all costs like most do over there.

I know that he slow paid a couple times 2+ years ago, and he's done nothing of the sorts since.

What I know about you is that you post lies about posters to degrade them, and don't post anything sports related.

Carry on with the thread. Sorry to interrupt.

Mammon

EOG Master

Why all the Hoffa hate? Hoffa is the fucking man. Let us all pray.

:jm:

Should a stiff be ratted out to warn others?

Bookies Corner Don is a stiff. Should something like this be posted or is it buyer beware?

Can you please elaborate or I will be forced to move this to the asylum?

Thanks,

THE SHRINK

Who's innocent here?

No one, that's who.

Shall we go into details?

J

joeybagadonuts

I know nothing? I know MC has gone out of his way to give me winners for months. He's been nothing but genuine to everyone that has asked for his help, and he doesn't bash this site at all costs like most do over there.

I know that he slow paid a couple times 2+ years ago, and he's done nothing of the sorts since.

What I know about you is that you post lies about posters to degrade them, and don't post anything sports related.

Carry on with the thread. Sorry to interrupt.

I never understood why anyone would pay a guy to post on a gambling forum who doesn't help with book info, doesn't post plays, doesn't talk about sports, and who makes up lies about posters.

:doh1

Or is the bitch raiders upset because he's posting for free?

Any guy that desires to get paid to post on a gambling forum is at the very least a loser, and probably a f@ggot.

ballwonder

EOG Master

Just used Don as an example because he was the first stiff to come to my mind. JMan and I got along great. No problem with JMan or MC.

But I missed what you said he stiffed for. Strong statement but figured you would explain unless I missed it.

If a fellow poster stiffs you for a dime, I feel that it's not going to be isolated.

Who cares?

One thing I despise on these forums is the guys who always have their hand out.

Die.

I'd personally love to put a bullet in their heads.

Hangers-on and wannabe bitches..

The keywords are wanna-be's and hangers-on..

Both are losers

Acrossthestreet

EOG Member

Don has not paid a 5 figure debt he owes to one of your sponsors. It has been excuse after excuse for many months. He is a drunk, a con and a degenerate gambler who uses people.