MARCH 2nd TUESDAY CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP DAY #1

babaoriley

EOG Addicted
Re: MARCH 2nd TUESDAY CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP DAY #1

Late afternoon was not kind, 6-4-1. Ned, your SEC conference system is Over, both have come in Over so far. Just curious, still feeling good with Fla/MissSt Under?

Thanks

I'd say that the majority of folks got the Tennessee/Ole Miss game as a winner. I had it at 141.5 but there were plenty of under-winning numbers out there a few hours before tip...

maddog1987

EOG Enthusiast

I'd say that the majority of folks got the Tennessee/Ole Miss game as a winner. I had it at 141.5 but there were plenty of under-winning numbers out there a few hours before tip...

Understand, most of the PM most books were up in 140+, emphasis on my question was more on doing SEC Unders when system called for Overs. No problem, I'm still doing great. It was just a general question if time permited an answer.

GetThat$$$

EOG Veteran

Late afternoon was not kind, 6-4-1. Ned, your SEC conference system is Over, both have come in Over so far. Just curious, still feeling good with Fla/MissSt Under?

Thanks

thats why i said i thought the dynamic of the sec has changed. i know its easy to say it now but i really didnt have a good feeling about any of those games going under. florida yes, i do like that under, but none of the other 3. and yesterday the unders didnt hit either.

i noticed you got off the meac unders, why not the sec? and no more pac 10 either i guess. washington is the only posted play PAC-10: ALL FAVORITES (although I may be reconsidering this one, as the conference profile has changed, more on that later)

i think the sec has changed and the teams are scoring more than recent history

munson15

I want winners...

Thanks for the kudos, Diamond, but it's all Ned. He not only provides the info, but got the boys to contribute to a great charity. Here's hoping that my 10% of winnings will grow quite a bit on the night portion of the card.:thumbsup

munson15

I want winners...

Jusst checked, Maddog, it looks like anyone who bet that Ten/Mis total after 11:30 or so this morning, was a winner.

maddog1987

EOG Enthusiast

Jusst checked, Maddog, it looks like anyone who bet that Ten/Mis total after 11:30 or so this morning, was a winner.

Think so also. I usually try to bet the totals, as soon as I can, because they usually go against me If I wait. Unless it appears there is a reason to wait like being on the cusp of a no bet or needing to change in the other direction. What I was wondering, if Ned had time to reply, was that his system was dead on correct and he decided to go in the opposite direction.

This morning he replied that as the games went on, he made changes due to what he was seeing. I would imagine this was the case here.

Moving on... here's to a great night to all!!!

diamond44

EOG Dedicated

Thanks for the kudos, Diamond, but it's all Ned. He not only provides the info, but got the boys to contribute to a great charity. Here's hoping that my 10% of winnings will grow quite a bit on the night portion of the card.:thumbsup
GOT TO THE DANCE LATE AND PICKED UP ON THAT LAST NIGHT GOING BACK THROUGH THE POSTS TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW THIS WORKED. WITH YOU ON THE 10%. CANT MISS, ITS FOR FREE AND AN HONORABLE CAUSE.

munson15

I want winners...

How's this Richmond game looking? I have that one and the UC-Davis total marked as ?'s.

GetThat$$$

EOG Veteran

so many unders losing in the last minute of the game.

has anyone tracked seperate win/loss for side and total?

My apologies to the board.....:hangt

Losing 8 of the last 9 kinda got to me.

Tide should turn again.

Last edited:

mbtbnk

EOG Member

Does anyone know why UNLV is off the board at Bookmaker

maddog1987

EOG Enthusiast

To answer a question from earlier, for me, totals are 2/8/1, sides are 6/2 for 8/10/1.

Lots of games to go... just a bad streak. GT probably stopped it.

munson15

I want winners...

I've been noticing all along that sides are doing much better than totals, which is the exact opposite of the way I recall us going last year.

mbtbnk

EOG Member

Does anyone know why UNLV is off the board at Bookmaker

Disregard.....It is back. odd that is was off the board for about 20 minutes. Oh well, lets finish this strong tonight guys..Good Luck

munson15

I want winners...

Good luck on all of themfor everyone... forgot to flip my bet sheet to page 2 and missed UC Davis Under.
You may be better off missing that total, we can't seem to hit an under today.2348ji23e

babaoriley

EOG Addicted

I've been noticing all along that sides are doing much better than totals, which is the exact opposite of the way I recall us going last year.

Absolutely correct about last year, Munson. I was playing the sides for 10% less than totals until I saw that the trend had reversed a couple days ago. Now all plays have been equal for me but these totals are killing us.

munson15

I want winners...

I'm 8-13, going to give back what I was ahead for sure. Just trying to cut our losses and hang on until tomorrow.:smoking2:

maddog1987

EOG Enthusiast

You may be better off missing that total, we can't seem to hit an under today.2348ji23e
Naw, it's looking good for you so far. Seems like there is always a day that will occassionally reach out and bite you on the ass. So far, it looks like this is going to be one of those.

No problem, Ned got me out of a good size hole with Bracketbusters and yesterday was great. I would almost have to win the rest of them to break even today but I'm looking forword to tomorrow.

Ned, you had a new guidline on your system that you said made you pass on the Ten/Miss Under. Would it be possible for you to send us any updates to your system so we can know what to do? Maybe an updated system, if it's not too much trouble.

Thanks

munson15

I want winners...

Sorry to be a downer here, guys, but even the NBA game got beat. I think I'll call it a night and try to rally for tomorrow afternoon.:cheers

GetThat$$$

EOG Veteran

whats up with the late games? no plays on the overs for the WAC or Pac-10 games? the reason im asking is the nevada game, nevada is 9-1 to the over last 10 conf tourny games

Ouch your face

EOG Member

At this point all you can do is laugh, or cry.

Is the charity going to give me 10% of my losses today? :LMAO

babaoriley

EOG Addicted

I just jacked up a large wager on UNLV-BYU Over 146.5. Not a system play but I like the value. Of course, on a day where everything goes over, leave it to this game to probably go Under.

babaoriley

EOG Addicted

I'll tell you what: I wasn't on that UC-Davis Under and at halftime was thinking, "Shit, the one under that's going to hit and I'm not on it". Then, on the heels of a 42 point 1st half, they combine for 96 in the 2nd. Just brutal stuff.

GetThat$$$

EOG Veteran

isnt it funny how you decided not to play the mid american unders since you got killed on them for days, now today both games finally do go under. hate when shit like that happens.

come on ned dont get rattled now come back strong

GetThat$$$

EOG Veteran

all im saying, why did you decide to get selective ? you probably left out a bunch of winners today that might have atleast made things a little better. but i know i know, one bad day and blah blah blah.