What is the sickest run you have gone on?

Re: What is the sickest run you have gone on?

Month or so ago i went on an 18-3 run. Boy do i miss that. Seems hard for me to hit 50% these days.2938u4ji23

All kidding aside...I've never gone 18-3...cannot even imagine it.

My college season was a "run" I guess...but it was just consistent with a few really killer weeks and only one bad one.

Being honest bricker...maybe 5 or 6 bets in a row...12io4j2w90

Integrity

EOG Master

i've had 9-1 stretches here and there... but are always followed by 2-12 and crap, ugh

Yeah, the crazy part is the downfall after a nice run like that....pretty sure i went 0-10 right after to lose all the profits back. Oh well thats what i do.

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated

I drank rubbing alcohol and cheerios and then ran around the block. Man was I sick.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

NBA playoff season about 5 years ago. I went every single night the entire playoffs a winner. All but about 3 or 4 of them I went to a bar with a friend who has ten percent of my action when we are watching games together. He bought a car. We were 52-0 or something on winning nights. The best game of the bunch I went 15-0 on a Pacer Pistons game on prop bets. Good times. Waitresses loved us. Gained about 30 pounds on beer and buffalo chicken sandwhiches so not all positive.

kid44

EOG Dedicated

Finished a 11 day run of winning until Sunday. Had a streak of 22-4 in there.

Now, cannot pick my nose. Treading lightly. Funny when on a streak you just make the play. Now a bit hesitant. Fun stuff.

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

i remember 20 or so years ago i won every week in the football season ,and on superbowl sunday i bet every cbb game on the board ,hit every one and the sb

I was 16 years old in Atlantic City. I had the dice for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Fake Id was priceless.

I won 3 dimes betting 25-75 a number...Started with $44.00 inside 10$ pass line.

The Table had to be re-loaded 3 times.

Now, if i have the dice for 15 minutes, it is a miracle.

I was 16 years old in Atlantic City. I had the dice for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Fake Id was priceless.

I won 3 dimes betting 25-75 a number...Started with $44.00 inside 10$ pass line.

The Table had to be re-loaded 3 times.
Now, if i have the dice for 15 minutes, it is a miracle.

I know craps inside and out....NEVER have had a winning session. Never had dice for more than 7-8 rolls.

It is now a game reserved for vegas with the guys as a break from blackjack or poker. :devil:

I have some print outs from Canbet from maybe 8-9 years ago and it was pretty sick, I havent looked at them in a awhile (yeah I saved them because it was that good) but I think I was something like 43-8. But I was on a such a roll that NCAA season that I picked 2 teams to win it all Arizona and Duke, both at a little better than +900 and they faced each other in the final game.

But that was when I went on all the board and praised Canbet as the best in the business because they never once lowered my limuts, flagged me or made me do anything different than I had always done.

I got a couple pay outs, they said "wow, nice run penny" and the money was there in less than 2 days each time.

But for full disclosure I might look them up and get the exact number, but it was pretty sick, I think it was like 17 in a row, 3-4 losees then andother 18-19 in a row, a loss and a win sprinkled in then another 8/10-0 run or something like that.

I have some print outs from Canbet from maybe 8-9 years ago and it was pretty sick, I havent looked at them in a awhile (yeah I saved them because it was that good) but I think I was something like 43-8. But I was on a such a roll that NCAA season that I picked 2 teams to win it all Arizona and Duke, both at a little better than +900 and they faced each other in the final game.

But that was when I went on all the board and praised Canbet as the best in the business because they never once lowered my limuts, flagged me or made me do anything different than I had always done.

I got a couple pay outs, they said "wow, nice run penny" and the money was there in less than 2 days each time.

But for full disclosure I might look them up and get the exact number, but it was pretty sick, I think it was like 17 in a row, 3-4 losees then andother 18-19 in a row, a loss and a win sprinkled in then another 8/10-0 run or something like that.

tried to edit but timed out....

Ahh easy to find so will edit....

4 pages printed out 10-2 first page, 13-2 second page, 9-3 third page, and 12-4 last page. Longest streak was only 13 in a row, not 18 like i thought.Butit was January of 01 so its been awhile. And it was only 45-11, not 43-8. But the last 3 were losses so if I didnt count them it would be 45-8, but only if I was a tout :).