Adam Meyer is 5-1 his last six plays

Re: Adam Meyer is 5-1 his last six plays

Lets not make false claims LOLO, you know as well as me that Meyer hits atleast 75% any given month.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Come on EOG and brag about recent record that is undocumented
Start posting plays and get DESTROYED
Claim you'll never post here again
Disappear for a few months

Repeat

This is really old.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Meyer sold my number to idiots who called me every day for a week until I had to curse them out.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

He had my number only b/c I took a free weekend from him. (The plays lost a little if I recall but I didn't lose b/c I didn't agree with some of them).

BigDaddy

EOG Master

make that 6-1

tuck can confirm

easy winner on commonwealth over:thumbsup

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i cant confirm the first 5-1, but yea he was 1-0 tonight with vcu over

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

lol This doesn't prove anything, Diddy.

Even the holiest of squares go on "runs" like this. LOL

BigDaddy

EOG Master

i cant confirm the first 5-1, but yea he was 1-0 tonight with vcu over

true i meant tonights play only

sorry tuck:cheers

its time to jump on board boys your gonna miss out if you dont.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i do know that everyplay released isnt from him, he has consultants that give out plays as well, as far as those nba games who knows where they came from, but his one VIP play vcu over (which BD is talking about as 6-1) came directly from him...i dont ever see any plays then the ones i get from him, so no clue about the others..

i'm not here to tout him or whatever it is, nor say over the last month he has given me more winners then losers (cuz i would say its been under 50% by a lil bit), but to gather any info from anyone i'm willing to take...Not to mention hes never disrespected/lied to me or asked for a penny from me in the process...

BigDaddy

EOG Master

i do know that everyplay released isnt from him, he has consultants that give out plays as well, as far as those nba games who knows where they came from, but his one VIP play vcu over (which BD is talking about as 6-1) came directly from him...i dont ever see any plays then the ones i get from him, so no clue about the others..

i'm not here to tout him or whatever it is, nor say over the last month he has given me more winners then losers (cuz i would say its been under 50% by a lil bit), but to gather any info from anyone i'm willing to take...Not to mention hes never disrespected/lied to me or asked for a penny from me in the process...

+1

:cheers

the BU/VCU over was a website play released by Larry Girardi

his VIP plays went 0-2 with Raptors +4 and Magic +1

Thanks for the honest review tucker, around 50% is to be expected tout or not. The guy has offered me free months on numerous occasions, but from now on i will respectfully decline.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

brick jump on board you want to be on this train.

trust me he is focused and ready to win.

I would appreciate it if you pmed me the plays for a couple days so i could get in, if hes on a run i would definately give it a shot.

tripp

EOG Master

no way bigdaddy doesn't get paid by meyer, or free picks or something. no way.

it's about as obvious as kinger getting paid by betphoenix.

bigdaddy just needs a pic of meyer in his avatar and he'll be all set

BigDaddy

EOG Master

no way bigdaddy doesn't get paid by meyer, or free picks or something. no way.

it's about as obvious as kinger getting paid by betphoenix.

bigdaddy just needs a pic of meyer in his avatar and he'll be all set

here is another bet i would win.

i do not get paid.

:cheers