DUKE. 1 TRILLION TIMES. MY BET OF THE TOURNEY.

:smoking2::thumbsupDUKE minus 4.5....

If I lose, this would have been a pretty good run. It would be my last NCAA post of the tournament. However, it wont lose....:houra:houra

Duke looked ahead last game. They wont look ahead now. All the pressure is off.

BLOWOUT. LINE SHOULD BE 10.

This line is crap...My tournament rides on this game.:cheers:whip::thumbsup:thumbsup91023i2ndw;l

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Re: DUKE. 1 TRILLION TIMES. MY BET OF THE TOURNEY.

Good luck on your play, not sure I can pick a side because Duke struggles against athleticism and that's something Baylor has a lot of. If Duke shoots the ball well from the outside, they're almost unbeatable though.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post2790861 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 03-28-10, 11:10 AM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #1 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>Just a Man<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2790861", true); </SCRIPT>
Just Be A Man

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_2790861 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> DUKE. 1 TRILLION TIMES. MY BET OF THE TOURNEY.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

1 trillion... Identity would be proud of you.

High Times

EOG Master

If any game in college basketball history will be fixed by the NCAA and CBS this will be the game.

Can you imagine a final4 of Dayton, West Virgina, Tennessee, and Baylor!

CBS will not be happy with this at all.

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

Dayton?

When's the last time you ever saw 4 white guys on the court at the same time? Starters no less.

I like Duke a lot here also.

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated

Nap, does it concern you that Baylor hasn't lost a game by more than 7 points all year?

Wade

EOG Master

1 trillion times. sounds like something stu feiner would say.

tripp

EOG Master

duke my biggest bet of the tourney also. Have them large on the spread, ML, and 1h

lets hope for a blowout here

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated

i'd love to see your wager???? 1,000,000,000,000 is only trillion dollars. how much is trillion times?? i gues that's 5,000,000,000,000

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated

If we all quit posting in this thread, how many posts would Chessman have responding to himself waiting for us to come back in?

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

And Timely, Duke is mostly white and I think they're a terrific team and they're one of my favorite teams.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Give me the smart, fundamentally sound, white players any day.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

And I was way off base going against Butler a couple of times.

I was too influenced by a game I saw against Wright State in which they struggled mightily. Watching that game cost me in this tournament.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Baylor is playing a home game and clowns on this site said Duke is favored by the committee. :LMAO

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

If this game were in North Carolina, Duke haters would be screaming and crying. But it's 20 minutes from Baylor's campus and that's OK. :LMAO

And it's not as though the committtee couldn't easily project that Baylor, a 3, would have a terrific chance of getting to this game.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

People are just biased and stupid. I've learned to accept that. :LMAO

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Halftime. I wish I had some 7-Up to put on vanilla ice cream.

tripp

EOG Master

not looking great for us so far. Baylor with steal after steal to end the half to take the lead even though the 3 sp shooting hasn't been there really.

Singler and Zoubek also in foul trouble already, and Singler just invisible in the first half. Need him to start making some shots.

High Times

EOG Master

If any game in college basketball history will be fixed by the NCAA and CBS this will be the game.

Can you imagine a final4 of Dayton, West Virgina, Tennessee, and Baylor!

CBS will not be happy with this at all.

12io4j2w90

Time for a hooker and an eight ball..

DUKE....

:+money-8+:+money-8+:+money-8+:+money-8+:+money-8+:+money-8+:+money-8+:+money-8+:+money-8+:+money-8+:+money-8+:+money-8+:+money-8+

Payday on Wednesday...:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

A hooker and an eight ball. I thought you had a wife and kids?