Who has the best EOG team?

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

the last offer wasn't close tuck so didn't counter as im guessing we are pretty far off with our values of the guys were looking for.

i wouldn't trade Hanson s/u for Kemp so i had

hanson > kemp
aj > edwin
grandy >>>>> damon

love damon, but this year with the tigers he is probably a #4 of, not a borderline #1 like last year. yankee field suited him perfect with many HR"s that barely got over the fence, and also got to hit in between jeter and tex/arod. now he goes to one of the biggest pitchers park with not much lineup support outside of Miggy

Tuckman

Uh Poster

keeper leagues are great, but some of you and the rankings u have on these youner guys are crazy imo...

hanson has less then a year under his belt and hes the next cy young..

tripp

EOG Master

keeper leagues are great, but some of you and the rankings u have on these youner guys are crazy imo...

hanson has less then a year under his belt and hes the next cy young..

well he's already ranked as a top 20 SP for this year, and that could potentially be a low ranking for him

when scouts say the guy could be the best pitcher in the league before too long he's going to get rated highly..

"Hanson should outperform our projections that slot him as the 20th-best starting pitcher to target on Draft Day. He is a candidate to be a future No. 1 overall Fantasy starting pitcher, so watch out for a Tim Lincecum-like sophomore breakthrough."

Timetopay

EOG Master

well he's already ranked as a top 20 SP for this year, and that could potentially be a low ranking for him

when scouts say the guy could be the best pitcher in the league before too long he's going to get rated highly..

"Hanson should outperform our projections that slot him as the 20th-best starting pitcher to target on Draft Day. He is a candidate to be a future No. 1 overall Fantasy starting pitcher, so watch out for a Tim Lincecum-like sophomore breakthrough."

Said the same thing about Mark Prior:hangt

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Stupid ass? I don't like the Cubs so I don't understand why people keep calling that homerism. Retarded really.

I have 4 White Sox on my team, and one of them is a back up relief pitcher and the other is a back up 1st baseman, who was going to go undrafted despite finishing in the top 60 last year.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

kemp
howard
lackey

for

martinez
peavy
verly

i upgrade in pitching big time, he does in hitting big time

tripp

EOG Master

can't see mc accepting that one. he says verly and victor are staying put, but he changes his mind on what he wants to do daily i guess

7 out of 27?

what does this even mean? you speaking in code ttp?:LMAO
let us in the loop here ttp:+excited-

7/27 Chicago players. I speak TTP.

Nah, everyone plays nice here, nobody would call you a homer. I mean
you only have 7 Chicago players on your team, who would call you a homer. :blink:

are my posts invisible or am I just on ignore by everyone in the league?:hangt

tripp

EOG Master

barely?

impossible

both of my guys will outhit victor this year
yeah but Victor is much more valuable than Howard since Victor is one of only a few elite catchers, while Howard has finished in between 5th and 10th the last two years at 1b

could be wrong but id bet MC wouldn't trade Victor s/u for howard

tripp

EOG Master

how do i become my man ells?

dont get too excited RJ but the rumors about AJ being available are indeed true

tripp

EOG Master

wow victor actually did outscore Kemp last year, and was within 20 pts of Howard.

victor probably the most valuable hitter out of them all

rjt721

EOG Master

V-Mart is a monster. Doesn't K, walks a ton. Going to be huge for a full season in Boston with half his games at Fenway. Will have tons of RBI chances with Ells and Pedrioa in front of him.

MC, trade me V-Mart. Do a good deed for Passover.