Who has the best EOG team?

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

not a bourn guy mo. like davis and snider pretty much the same, and like aj a good bit more than romero for this year because of the teams (yanks should win 30 or so more than jays)

timely- thinkin about that one. not a fan of rivera really, but should be solid enough for a #4 OF. hmm

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Blackburn was a two step this week against some bad offense too so through him in there in case you wanted to start him.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Kotsay will be in the lineup until he stops hitting and Andruw starts hitting. Andruw Jones will be the everyday player by the end of April. Kotsay has had a great spring and Ozzie loves his leadership. He shouldn't be starting, but life goes on.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

what about Hawpe/Young instead?
I like Young this year, if he's healthy. Not going to give up Young. Not really going to give up 2 potential starters for a small upgrade at closer. Let me see what else I can offer.

tripp

EOG Master

Alright i'm heading out to the gym for about an hour or so, got a cardio day:hangt

Will take a look when i get back, and hopefully we can get something done here tonight for both teams

mofome

Banned

not a bourn guy mo. like davis and snider pretty much the same, and like aj a good bit more than romero for this year because of the teams (yanks should win 30 or so more than jays)

timely- thinkin about that one. not a fan of rivera really, but should be solid enough for a #4 OF. hmm

cool, bourn was a top 26 of last year i think. not a big fan, but he gets numbers.

tripp

EOG Master

alright back, lets get some deals done.

rj not a bad offer. like wade davis to be solid this year. might take that one, thinking it over

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Gutierrez is notoriously streaky and is showing it even in spring training. He was impressive in his first full season starting last year, showing the upside to go 20-20. Don't forget about him as a fourth or fifth outfielder in mixed leagues.

Franklin goes 25-25 this year.

tripp

EOG Master

sent something back rj.

might take that one timely. still thinking it over. like young, but sd shouldn't score much this year and they play in a tough div for W's. still a decent guy to have for matchups though if he is healthy

Timetopay

EOG Master

ladies what is up

Loshe/Rios for Danks is more than solid. Danks barely an above average pitcher.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

<table class="tablehead" style="margin-bottom: 0px;" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="oddrow" align="right"><tr class="colhead" align="right"><td align="left">SPLITS</td><td width="5%">G</td><td width="5%">AB</td><td width="5%">R</td><td width="5%">H</td><td width="5%">2B</td><td width="5%">3B</td><td width="5%">HR</td><td width="5%">RBI</td><td width="5%">BB</td><td width="5%">SO</td><td width="5%">SB</td><td width="5%">CS</td><td width="5%">AVG</td><td width="5%">OBP</td><td width="5%">SLG</td><td width="5%">OPS</td></tr><tr class="oddrow" align="right"><td align="left">Season</td><td>138</td><td>529</td><td>72</td><td>152</td><td>24</td><td>1</td><td>25</td><td>88</td><td>36</td><td>57</td><td>0</td><td>1</td><td>.287</td><td>.332</td><td>.478</td><td>.810</td></tr></tr></tbody></table>
Rivera is pretty good. :thumbsup

tripp

EOG Master

you be better off picking up Marquis and Marlon Byrd and keeping Bailey
not a huge fan of either guy im getting, but young is solid when he's healthy and Rivera is an improvement from Snider until Snider proves he can hit something other than a fastball in the big leagues

just having 3 closers does me no good as I think Franklin and Fuentes should at least be good for top 15 closers so looking to make small improvements to the rest of my team by dealing Bailey

rjt721

EOG Master

Young only worth starting when he's a 2 step with both games at Petco. That will probably happen 3 times.

tripp

EOG Master

alright sent something rj. need some sort of a bat i could use if im only getting a starter good for maybe one week a month playing in the al east

tripp

EOG Master

haha no. i like Wade Davis more than either of the guys im getting from you, but in that deal im getting a bat i can use also.

Davis is nice, just really only good for 2 steps. and some 2 steps could be vs BOS and NYY which wouldn't even be useful either.

Asked for Chipper also but rj declined

Timetopay

EOG Master

RJT - you didnt think this would slip by

Jonathan Sanchez fanned 11 while allowing one run and three hits over six innings Monday in a defeat of the Brewers.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Tripper- WTF you doin my man

Just looked at your squad. 4 Toronto pitchers. When you gonna match them up when they playing boston and ny?