Give us some SPs that will be undervalued to start the season

mofome

Banned
Re: Give us some SPs that will be undervalued to start the season

ian kennedy with az. move to the nl will do wonders for that little pl.

rjt721

EOG Master

Danks
Porcello
Cahill
Masterson
Volstad
Hammel
Morrow
Bailey
Rzep... (TOR)

roach23

Banned

Hamels
Billingsly
Harang
Nolasco is a good call but he's killed it this spring
Baker
Cueto

Porcello
T. Hudson
Liriano
Fausto
Scott Baker
Nolasco

The Blueprint

EOG Dedicated

heilman
dempster
baker
dontrelle if he makes the rotation

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Danks
Zambrano
Oswalt
Buchholz
Ervin Santana
Feldman
Chris Young

SeaDawg

EOG Veteran

Morrow.....:LMAO:LMAO Ryan roland smith Ausie :thumbsup

Jake Peavy
Javier Vasquez
Brandon Webb
Tim Hudson
Jason Hammel
Philip Hughes
Ricky Nolasco
Gavin Floyd
Jonathan Sanchez
Paul Maholm
Jorge De La Rosa
Derek Lowe
Brett Anderson
Clay Bucholz
Wade Davis
Derek Holland
Johnny Cueto
James Shields
Jeff Niemann
Kevin Slowey
Tommy Hanson
Jair Jurrjens

tripp

EOG Master

hughes
nolasco
rzepcynski
wade davis
lester (not talked about as a cy young guy when he should be)

tripp

EOG Master

dontrelle will be overvalued if anything

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

BP just said it because he was black. No biggie.

rjt721

EOG Master

Same guy who mentioned Heilman, who's not even starting.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Yeah, but if you have an NL only league that gives bonus points to middle relief guys he's a must own.

Fantasy Analysis Heilman went 4-4 with the Cubs last season with a 4.11 ERA over 70 appearances. He is just a middle reliever with the D-backs and should only be owned in NL-only leagues that use true middle men.
(Updated 03/06/2010).

BADCO

EOG Dedicated

Liriano struck out eight and walked three, but held the Pirates to three hits over six shutout innings on Tuesday afternoon.
Spin:
He'll take the ball against the White Sox on Apr. 9 as the Twins' fifth starter. Liriano has expressed a desire to remain in the rotation rather than shift to the closer's role in the absence of Joe Nathan. If he can resemble the dominant young left-hander he was prior to Tommy John surgery this season, Liriano will be an excellent late-round value for owners willing to take a chance on him on draft day. Liriano now has a 30:5 K:BB ratio in 20 innings this spring.

<table class="tableBody" bgcolor="#ffffff" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="tableBody" bgcolor="#f8f8f2"><td valign="top"><nobr>Nate Robertson, Det SP</nobr>
<nobr>News Archive
</nobr><nobr>Detroit Tigers</nobr>
</td><td valign="top">Robertson was traded to the Marlins on Tuesday in exchange for minor league pitcher Jay Voss, the Tigers' official site reports.
Spin:
Robertson has put together a solid spring, going 2-1 with a 3.66 ERA in six appearances for the Tigers. With Jeremy Bonderman and Dontrelle Willis also putting things together this spring, Robertson became the odd man out in Detroit. His velocity isn't what it used to be, but the lefty will see a boost in value with a move to the National League. Look for Robertson to take over the fifth spot in the Marlins' rotation, making him worth a look in deep NL-only leagues.

</td></tr></tbody></table>

<table class="tableBody" bgcolor="#ffffff" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="tableBody" bgcolor="#f8f8f2"><td valign="top"><nobr>Joel Pineiro, LAA SP</nobr>
<nobr>News Archive
</nobr><nobr>Los Angeles Angels</nobr>
</td><td valign="top">Pineiro pitched 6.2 innings, including five innings of no-hit baseball, in the Angels' victory over the Royals on Monday.
Spin:
Pineiro allowed one run on two hits and two walks and also struck out two batters in the game. Pineiro has demonstrated good control of his pitches lately and is locking in at the right time. Pineiro won't strike many batters out, but he won't allow many of them to trot down to first either.

<table class="tableBody" bgcolor="#ffffff" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="tableBody" bgcolor="#f8f8f2"><td valign="top"><nobr>Dana Eveland, Tor SP</nobr>
<nobr>News Archive
</nobr><nobr>Toronto Blue Jays</nobr>
</td><td valign="top">Eveland allowed four hits and a walk, striking out eight, in six shutout innings on Monday.
Spin:
He's making a late charge at winning a spot in the rotation and lowered his ERA to 1.23 this spring with Monday's effort.

The Blueprint

EOG Dedicated

pro fantasy guys might want to grab dontrelle now and thank me in september

Willis is probably the worst pitcher in the majors, but you are the dumbass who said Heilman too

Oh look two 15 year olds arguing and using terms such as "lmao". How cute.

mofome

Banned

lets just talk baseball.

porcello is nice, i think the market will be on him though. i think carmona is a good call.

lets just talk baseball.

porcello is nice, i think the market will be on him though. i think carmona is a good call.

I snagged him in the 16th round of my 10 team standard H2H mixed league.

In my auction league I got him for $12. Overpaid but he's my favorite player so had to.

I have my keeper league draft tomorrow. I'm interested to see where he goes in that.

Fausto is terrible.

He's looked great this spring. Yes I know it's spring. Forget the 0.45 ERA if you want.

But his problem in the past has never been his stuff it's been his control. This spring he has thrown 20 innings and has only walked two batters. His K:BB ratio is 9:2. Say what you want about how bad he has been in the past couple years. But I fully believe he will return close to his 07 form.

mofome

Banned

I snagged him in the 16th round of my 10 team standard H2H mixed league.

In my auction league I got him for $12. Overpaid but he's my favorite player so had to.

I have my keeper league draft tomorrow. I'm interested to see where he goes in that.

yeah hes nice, but doesnt have as much fantasy value because hes not a K guy.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I never thought Fasto was good in 2007, just lucky. Guy just doesn't have great control, and he doesn't have over powering stuff. I don't believe he's found his command, but only time will tell. I never liked the guy so I'm biased.

yeah hes nice, but doesnt have as much fantasy value because hes not a K guy.

He didn't even use half his stuff last year. He threw mostly sinking 2 seamers because they had to keep his pitch count down. His K's will go up dramatically this year. His K/9 last year was 4.69, this year it will be at least 7.

I never thought Fasto was good in 2007, just lucky. Guy just doesn't have great control, and he doesn't have over powering stuff. I don't believe he's found his command, but only time will tell. I never liked the guy so I'm biased.

You're biased on anybody that doesn't wear a Sox jersey that is in the AL Central. If he had Chicago hat on he'd be Bob Gibson.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

You're biased on anybody that doesn't wear a Sox jersey that is in the AL Central. If he had Chicago hat on he'd be Bob Gibson.

No I just never liked Fausto. I love Porcello and think he'll be damn good, I probably think Verlander is better than he is, and I think Greinke is the best pitcher in baseball. I just think Fausto is trash.

mofome

Banned

He didn't even use half his stuff last year. He threw mostly sinking 2 seamers because they had to keep his pitch count down. His K's will go up dramatically this year. His K/9 last year was 4.69, this year it will be at least 7.

there is zero chance his Ks 7 per 9. Zero.

If these guys can do it. I'd say there is a better than 0% chance.

Manny Parra
Jose Contreras
Dave Bush
Scott Richmond
Chad Gaudin
Ryan Dempster