Who has the best EOG team?

rjt721

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

I don't remember setting up the divisions like that.

Why not just let CBS set it up randomly like last year?

Also, we keeping same divisions from now on or changing every year?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I don't remember setting up the divisions like that.

Why not just let CBS set it up randomly like last year?

Also, we keeping same divisions from now on or changing every year?
Tuck said you couldn't randomly set the divisions again on CBS.

You also responded on the page. :shoot:

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Couple things:

No more "24" talk.

Glad I have the Sports Clown and tuck in my division. Viejo is my only competition.

Any sides yet?

Fuck all of you.

This post made right after we set the divisions this way. :doh1

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

He may be TH but the fact remains he aint finished a year in two seasons and moving to AL.

We will see but I can see 14-8 3.8 era type of year which will pretty much be Weaver:thumbsup

Just think Fielder/Soria is so much better than Cab/Aardsma but forget even that he needed a couple of starters instead of Cab. He has Lee:hangt
I agree, but his upside is superior to Weaver and that's what separates him. At his best, he's been as good as the 2nd best pitcher in this league; under the current scoring format.

Timetopay

EOG Master

TH i just went and read that garbage. You all did it 2 minutes before the draft without askin anyone thoughts

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

TH i just went and read that garbage. You all did it 2 minutes before the draft without askin anyone thoughts

Are you kidding me? It was random, what does it matter? :hangt:hangt

Do you think the randomization would be different if we talked about it? :blink:

rjt721

EOG Master

I pay more attention to IDENTITY's posts than ones made by you and tuck.

TTP, we got fucked. Let's boycott this league and join the Elite league.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

::LMAO:: RJT I expect this retardation and "I didn't read the post even though I responded right below it" from TTP and Gaymer, but this is a new low for you.

Timetopay

EOG Master

TTP...what will it take to get Shields?

VD it would have to be a package deal. One for one aint gonna work cause you will say the Miggys,Uts are too much and I aint doing it for werth or ludwick

Would have to be a deal like Ut/Slowey for Phillips/Shields type deal and i aint even sure on that and not sure u would be either

rjt721

EOG Master

8 billion posts in this thread. Can't read 'em all.

Chute's the only must read in here anyway. All 6 of his posts are gold.

Timetopay

EOG Master

I pay more attention to IDENTITY's posts than ones made by you and tuck.

TTP, we got fucked. Let's boycott this league and join the Elite league.

:thumbsup

Gamer for commish

How you think Munson would deal with me:cheers

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

VD it would have to be a package deal. One for one aint gonna work cause you will say the Miggys,Uts are too much and I aint doing it for werth or ludwick

Would have to be a deal like Ut/Slowey for Phillips/Shields type deal and i aint even sure on that and not sure u would be either

Cruz for Shields?oij213490

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

<table class="tborder" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="tcat" colspan="2">Who Posted? Total Posts: 46,659
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="thead" width="100%">User Name</td> <td class="thead">Posts</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt1"> mofome </td> <td class="alt1">11,394</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt2"> Timetopay </td> <td class="alt2">5,145</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt1"> tripp </td> <td class="alt1">4,999</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt2"> biggamer3 </td> <td class="alt2">4,584</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt1"> Cee </td> <td class="alt1">4,518</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt2"> MadCapper </td> <td class="alt2">3,911</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt1"> rjt721 </td> <td class="alt1">3,909</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt2"> Tuckman </td> <td class="alt2">3,134</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt1"> Viejo Dinosaur </td> <td class="alt1">1,381</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt2"> Timely Hero </td> <td class="alt2">1,289</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt1"> Tomorrow's Newspaper </td> <td class="alt1">1,101</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt2"> joeybagadonuts </td> <td class="alt2">940</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt1"> ChuteBoxe </td> <td class="alt1">204</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt2"> BrickShitHouse </td> <td class="alt2">15</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt1"> biggamer4 </td> <td class="alt1">11</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt2"> Mr. Sanderson </td> <td class="alt2">11</td></tr></tbody></table>
204 actually. Which is practically nothing.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Could do a package deal involving Utley..I have Sean Rodriquez to fall back on...LOL

Going to hit the sack...hope to see some offers when I wake up....

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

RJt - Id say thats a fair offer. I just dont want any AL EAST stud pitchers now. I love CC. Especially as a Yankees fan. Just would rather root for him without having weeks decided by him.

I do like Feliz tho. Anything we can do smaller?

Timetopay

EOG Master

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

this is ugly MC

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=bg2 height=17 vAlign=top align=right><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left>V Martinez
J Clement (R)

</TD><TD align=left>Derrek Lee

</TD><TD align=left>B Zobrist
C McGehee (R)

</TD><TD align=left>M Reynolds
C Johnson (R)

</TD><TD align=left>A Escobar
I Desmond (R)

</TD><TD align=left>C Jackson
J Pierre
V Wells
W Venable

</TD><TD align=left>N Johnson</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Fugly!!! But I am high on Zobrist, Escobar, and Venable!

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

TTP - But this was my active batters the last 2 months or so last year when I racked up points.

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=bg2 height=17 vAlign=center align=right><TD align=left>Doumit, Ryan C PIT </TD><TD align=middle>A</TD><TD align=middle>79</TD><TD align=middle>63</TD><TD align=middle>A</TD><TD align=middle>C</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 height=17 vAlign=center align=right><TD align=left>Sandoval, Pablo 1B SF </TD><TD align=middle>A</TD><TD align=middle>96</TD><TD align=middle>89</TD><TD align=middle>A</TD><TD align=middle>1B</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 height=17 vAlign=center align=right><TD align=left>Ramirez, Alexei 2B CHW </TD><TD align=middle>A</TD><TD align=middle>95</TD><TD align=middle>80</TD><TD align=middle>A</TD><TD align=middle>2B</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 height=17 vAlign=center align=right><TD align=left>Figgins, Chone 3B ANA </TD><TD align=middle>A</TD><TD align=middle>95</TD><TD align=middle>86</TD><TD align=middle>A</TD><TD align=middle>3B</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 height=17 vAlign=center align=right><TD align=left>Aybar, Erick SS ANA </TD><TD align=middle>A</TD><TD align=middle>46</TD><TD align=middle>35</TD><TD align=middle>A</TD><TD align=middle>SS</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 height=17 vAlign=center align=right><TD align=left>Bay, Jason LF BOS </TD><TD align=middle>A</TD><TD align=middle>100</TD><TD align=middle>97</TD><TD align=middle>A</TD><TD align=middle>OF</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 height=17 vAlign=center align=right><TD align=left>Cameron, Mike CF MIL </TD><TD align=middle>A</TD><TD align=middle>56</TD><TD align=middle>33</TD><TD align=middle>A</TD><TD align=middle>OF</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 height=17 vAlign=center align=right><TD align=left>DeJesus, David LF KC </TD><TD align=middle>A</TD><TD align=middle>44</TD><TD align=middle>24</TD><TD align=middle>A</TD><TD align=middle>OF</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 height=17 vAlign=center align=right><TD align=left>Gutierrez, Franklin RF SEA</TD><TD align=middle>A</TD><TD align=middle>56</TD><TD align=middle>39</TD><TD align=middle>A</TD><TD align=middle>OF</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 height=17 vAlign=center align=right><TD align=left>Podsednik, Scott CF CHW</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Timetopay

EOG Master

Zobrist yes will be good

Escobar can be good but young and will probably be a 350 to 400 point guy

Venable is going to let you down and will be on the WW in a month

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

TTP - But this was my active batters the last 2 months or so last year when I racked up points.

<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="center"><td align="left">Doumit, Ryan C PIT </td><td align="middle">A</td><td align="middle">79</td><td align="middle">63</td><td align="middle">A</td><td align="middle">C</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="center"><td align="left">Sandoval, Pablo 1B SF </td><td align="middle">A</td><td align="middle">96</td><td align="middle">89</td><td align="middle">A</td><td align="middle">1B</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="center"><td align="left">Ramirez, Alexei 2B CHW </td><td align="middle">A</td><td align="middle">95</td><td align="middle">80</td><td align="middle">A</td><td align="middle">2B</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="center"><td align="left">Figgins, Chone 3B ANA </td><td align="middle">A</td><td align="middle">95</td><td align="middle">86</td><td align="middle">A</td><td align="middle">3B</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="center"><td align="left">Aybar, Erick SS ANA </td><td align="middle">A</td><td align="middle">46</td><td align="middle">35</td><td align="middle">A</td><td align="middle">SS</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="center"><td align="left">Bay, Jason LF BOS </td><td align="middle">A</td><td align="middle">100</td><td align="middle">97</td><td align="middle">A</td><td align="middle">OF</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="center"><td align="left">Cameron, Mike CF MIL </td><td align="middle">A</td><td align="middle">56</td><td align="middle">33</td><td align="middle">A</td><td align="middle">OF</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="center"><td align="left">DeJesus, David LF KC </td><td align="middle">A</td><td align="middle">44</td><td align="middle">24</td><td align="middle">A</td><td align="middle">OF</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="center"><td align="left">Gutierrez, Franklin RF SEA</td><td align="middle">A</td><td align="middle">56</td><td align="middle">39</td><td align="middle">A</td><td align="middle">OF</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="center"><td align="left">Podsednik, Scott CF CHW</td></tr></tbody></table>

Figgins, Sandoval and Bay were all very good in this league last year.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Figgins, Sandoval and Bay were all very good in this league last year.

Bay was retardly shitty for me in the 2nd half.

Figgins and Pablo were very good.

I dont think I had one batter over 475?

Bay = 471
Figgins = 465
Sandoval = 465