THE OFFICIAL EOG ELITE FANTASY BASEBALL THREAD

Integrity

EOG Master
Re: THE OFFICIAL EOG ELITE FANTASY BASEBALL THREAD

I see, I need a few bats, I have pitching to trade.

we need arms!

i originally didnt wanna get in this cuz i have 6 teams as it is, but i told him id help him out since he a fantasy rookie

def need a couple arms tho

gavin

EOG Addicted

Board Member 1: I've never heard of half of these guys and the ones I do know are way past their prime.
Charlie Donovan: Most of these guys never had a prime.
Rachel Phelps: The fact is we lost our two best players to free agency. We haven't won a pennant in over thirty-five years, we haven't placed higher than fourth in the last fifteen. Obviously it's time for some changes.
Board Member 2: This guy here is dead!
Rachel Phelps: Cross him off, then!

thats my fantasy team.....brandon webb, jake peavy, bengie molina, alex rios, absurdo cabrera, something soto... wtf

J

joeybagadonuts

Tegs,

Lets see team Duster/Tegs...

Why all the hate for our league? :+clueless

just messing around. Just funny seeing some dopes like raiders in the league. He doesn't know bases
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Timetopay

EOG Master

Baggy cause the league should have been called something more suitable.

"Guys who dont know bases"

"Guys who couldnt make it in the real EOG league"

"Even though we are better than Timely we still suck ass league"

Those are more accurate than elite

Baggy cause the league should have been called something more suitable.

"Guys who dont know bases"

"Guys who couldnt make it in the real EOG league"

"Even though we are better than Timely we still suck ass league"

Those are more accurate than elite

How do you know that I'm not Elite? I have played in a league for the last 5 years. I won it three times and lost twice in the final. I have feeling that if I were in your league I would do well. Let's see your team. oij213490

Mine is not bad, I need some bats though.

inBaldweTrust

EOG Addicted

Munson please change my team name to "Morneau After Pills"

Thanks.

Figgens is listed as a 3B but I picked him up to play 2B as that's where he will be playing.

Will his position change to 2B? If it does will they list him as both 2B and 3B?

munson15

I want winners...

Figgens is listed as a 3B but I picked him up to play 2B as that's where he will be playing.

Will his position change to 2B? If it does will they list him as both 2B and 3B?
As soon as he qualifies at the new position, you can use him at either spot. He needs to play 5 games at the new position before you can use him there.:cheers

Integrity

EOG Master

Tegs,

Lets see team Duster/Tegs...

well, he let the comp auto draft for him and inquired about my services after the team was set but he's got:

Wieters, Doumit, Reynolds, Cano, Zimmerman, Hanley, Jacoby, Ichiro, among other bats

and

Billingsley, Hanson, Vazquez, Wagner, Valverde, among other pitchers

Gotta get him a couple of more arms. He is stacked with hitters. Still gotta talk to him about Munson's offer too... But he is set up to have a decent season

Integrity

EOG Master

alright guys, just got in

will be looking around as co-gm integ gets settled

we plan on making moves tho

gavin

EOG Addicted

i have no one for a 2b yet I have absurdo cabrera gettin stats for me....lots of players in the lineup at all times which is cool

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Oh boy...team Integriduster.

Should have named the thread "who has the best eog elite team" :+textinb3

Integrity

EOG Master

xbaggy... we could use mccann!

u got a nice team there..

Integrity

EOG Master

Made him an offer, Tegs, consider it a starting point if you must.:cheers

we may have to counter you... not a bad offer, just, in a ten team league, not sure if it's the right one..

this is 1 year league only, right? no keepers?

chazzy

EOG Dedicated

I would be interested in Wieters, Tegs if you see anything you like.

munson15

I want winners...

we may have to counter you... not a bad offer, just, in a ten team league, not sure if it's the right one..

this is 1 year league only, right? no keepers?
Correct, it is not a keeper league. Let me know.:cheers

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated

Nevermind Munson, I've consulted with my newly hired gm and he said make the deal. Enjoy Hanley!

Integrity

EOG Master

Sorry Munson, we had to go in a different direction. Had a very strong offer that we couldn't pass up...

Crawford and Youk is very, very good

We will still need an arm tho, so we can entertain offers for an arm for a bat..

chazzy

EOG Dedicated

interesting offer. i don't think i am willing to give up montero. i was looking to get weiters to combine with montero, but i am sure you are looking to get a catcher in return (pudge probably not what you are looking for).

Integrity

EOG Master

We may have to stay put... Not sure about Pudge.

Figured you may give a couple of your bench players to upgrade to Wieters.

It's cool tho..

munson15

I want winners...

Sorry Munson, we had to go in a different direction. Had a very strong offer that we couldn't pass up...

Crawford and Youk is very, very good

We will still need an arm tho, so we can entertain offers for an arm for a bat..
No problem, that's a fascinating deal, and you may have done me a favor. Reyes stole 2 bases in a minor league game, and could be a big weapon for me if he is healthy. I'm thinking if they're letting him run down there, he must be ready to go full blast. Congrats on the blockbuster trade!12io4j2w90

gavin

EOG Addicted

love youk, love crawfords steals, but i need hanley's ba....plus one of those guys will get injured....im looking for pitching now and a decent bat.....price fielder is on the market

Integrity

EOG Master

No problem, that's a fascinating deal, and you may have done me a favor. Reyes stole 2 bases in a minor league game, and could be a big weapon for me if he is healthy. I'm thinking if they're letting him run down there, he must be ready to go full blast. Congrats on the blockbuster trade!12io4j2w90

Thanks man... Your offer was nice and I did read that about Reyes too, but had to take the big offer.

Wasn't gonna try to have you beat it because it would have been insulting to ask for too much more than you already offered..

Integrity

EOG Master

love youk, love crawfords steals, but i need hanley's ba....plus one of those guys will get injured....im looking for pitching now and a decent bat.....price fielder is on the market

Was too strong of an offer to turn down.

We'll still need an arm, but figured with two really good bats, we could shop for an arm later.

Enjoy Hanley!

gavin

EOG Addicted

hey PO69 thanks for the trade offer

Trade offer from Oakland Seals: Brett Anderson, Vladimir Guerrero and Colby Rasmus for Prince Fielder

munson15

I want winners...

I took that down after evaluating it, Gavlam. Sorry, but I need this Anderson to pitch well for me, and I already have Howard at 1B. I apologize, you sholuld never post a trade unless you're sure you would follow through.

gavin

EOG Addicted

oh i didnt know that was yours....i wasnt gonna take it neways