Question that may offend some.....

thedegen

EOG Enthusiast
Do any of you believe that this was a possible murder/suicide? I have spoken to some that have studied behavioral psychology and they state that this is highly highly unlikey to have been a double suicide. I am very interested to see that the investigators find.

RIP Ken and Jackie but I feel that finding out what exactly happened it important to many here at EOG.

Thoughts?

Some may find this disrespectful but its a question that the FBI/Police feel needs to be answered from the sounds of it.

BOL

Blondie

EOG Master
Re: Question that may offend some.....

Is it anyone's business but the family's?

Seriously...

I don't believe it is.

It's a family matter IMO. From the outside they loved their family deeply and thats what makes this puzzling. Their family is and has been in our thoughts and prayers and i hope they can come to terms with this as best they can. I'm sure anyone who really knew them closely has all sorts of thoughts and questions also.

cheapseats

EOG Master

you won't find the answers you are seeking here, so spend the time you feel necessary to satisfy your own needs and curiosity regarding the issue wherever that may take you that way you will have closure and nobody here will really care

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Is it anyone's business but the family's?

Seriously...

I don't believe it is.

What? With all due respect, it is definitely other people's business. Why do you think they investigate? There are tons of implications invlved whether it be life insurance policies, wills, the law, etc... You don't think it is a big difference if it is a murder/suicide then if it is a double suicide? Or what if it was a double murder where the missing suspect made it appear to be a suicide? It is a tragedy, but one that needs to be investigated.

Blondie

EOG Master

What? With all due respect, it is definitely other people's business. Why do you think they investigate? There are tons of implications invlved whether it be life insurance policies, wills, the law, etc... You don't think it is a big difference if it is a murder/suicide then if it is a double suicide? Or what if it was a double murder where the missing suspect made it appear to be a suicide? It is a tragedy, but one that needs to be investigated.

Then let it be investigated and let the family decide if they wish to tell the boards.

Pure and simple.

They have no obligation to tell anyone on here. Not even a bit of one.

Apple

Banned

If it were murder suicide I would think Tony Montana would of been extremely upset with Ken so it doesn't appear that was the case..

thedegen

EOG Enthusiast

I am just trying to be realistic. Obviously anything is possible. Nobody thought this whole situation was so anything is possible. As a someone who breathes and lives in this crazy world, we are entitled to know what happened. That is why an investigation is taking place.

Playmaker

Banned

Do any of you believe that this was a possible murder/suicide? I have spoken to some that have studied behavioral psychology and they state that this is highly highly unlikey to have been a double suicide. I am very interested to see that the investigators find.

RIP Ken and Jackie but I feel that finding out what exactly happened it important to many here at EOG.

Thoughts?

Some may find this disrespectful but its a question that the FBI/Police feel needs to be answered from the sounds of it.

BOL

Well first of all you're assuming that they are dead. Remember that nobody has seen the dead bodies and the funeral meant nothing if there wasn't an open casket. Also the police found the bodies on Saturday and yet the Tony said he found the bodies on Wed/Thurs. So there is not 100% proof that they are dead.

Now let's assume they are dead. I can see two retarded wackjobs forming a suicide pact. You know..the nutjobs that believe they are going to heaven in a spaceship of some sort. But for two perfectly sound minded people to kill themselves makes no sense whatsoever. For ONE to kill themselves makes no sense but of course it could happen.

So if ONE of them wanted to snuff out their life, they very well could have put sleeping pills in the others coffee cup. Murder/suicide would be a huge possibility here.

As far as this being a family matter, it sure is. The immediate family and the sportsforum family. To continually dog everyone that doesn't buy this story hook-line-and sinker is pathetic. If one chooses to have the wool pulled over their eyes then that's their problem. People that think outside the box solve more problems and have a more open mind.

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated

The questions may seem inappropriate but many are searching for answers so they could prevent this from happening to them.

They may have friends and family members who are fighting demons.

I am sure when this happened and news came out on how it happened many thought of loves ones who have emotional issues in their lives and are simply looking danger signs.

Probably 1 out of 3 posters have some people in their lives they thought about hoping they wont go to this extreme.

If you have had some family members or friends with thoughts of killing themselves this had to impact you very hard.

The problem is it's hard to separate from the cruel and those trying to learn from this.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post2827601 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 04-17-10, 01:45 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #10 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>Playmaker<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2827601", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Member

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_2827601 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: Question that may offend some.....
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by thedegen

Thoughts?

BOL

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Well first of all you're assuming that they are dead. Remember that nobody has seen the dead bodies and the funeral meant nothing if there wasn't an open casket. Also the police found the bodies on Saturday and yet the Tony said he found the bodies on Wed/Thurs. So there is not 100% proof that they are dead.

Now let's assume they are dead. I can see two retarded wackjobs forming a suicide pact. You know..the nutjobs that believe they are going to heaven in a spaceship of some sort. But for two perfectly sound minded people to kill themselves makes no sense whatsoever. For ONE to kill themselves makes no sense but of course it could happen.

So if ONE of them wanted to snuff out their life, they very well could have put sleeping pills in the others coffee cup. Murder/suicide would be a huge possibility here.

As far as this being a family matter, it sure is. The immediate family and the sportsforum family. To continually dog everyone that doesn't buy this story hook-line-and sinker is pathetic.

No, what is pathetic is dumb motherfuckers like yourself that won't let shit go that isn't any of your damn business. Forum family? You've got 5 posts. I hate to break this to you but it's no one's damn business what happened. I can't believe there are this many people with no life whatsoever. If anyone disagrees with my opinion on this matter .. fuck you. I thought I'd get that out of the way to save time. 12io4j2w90

Blondie

EOG Master

<table class="tborder" id="post2827601" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;"> 04-17-10, 01:45 PM </td><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #10 </td></tr><tr valign="top"><td class="alt2" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175">Playmaker<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2827601", true); </script>
EOG Member

</td><td class="alt1" id="td_post_2827601" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> Re: Question that may offend some.....
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1">Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;">Originally Posted by thedegen

Thoughts?

BOL

</td></tr></tbody></table>

As far as this being a family matter, it sure is. The immediate family and the sportsforum family. To continually dog everyone that doesn't buy this story hook-line-and sinker is pathetic.
</td></tr></tbody></table>

No, what is pathetic is dumb motherfuckers like yourself that won't let shit go that isn't any of your damn business. Forum family? You've got 5 posts. I hate to break this to you but it's no one's damn business what happened. I can't believe there are this many people with no life whatsoever. If anyone disagrees with my opinion on this matter .. fuck you. I thought I'd get that out of the way to save time. 12io4j2w90

Couldn't have said it better myself Archie. :cheers

The X

EOG Dedicated

As far as this being a family matter, it sure is. The immediate family and the sportsforum family. To continually dog everyone that doesn't buy this story hook-line-and sinker is pathetic. If one chooses to have the wool pulled over their eyes then that's their problem. People that think outside the box solve more problems and have a more open mind.

Your an idiot.What do you think they made this story up.And how would you know when the police found them?How about you get a life or maybe a hobby,something to occupy your time?More important mind your own damn buisness.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post2827687 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 04-17-10, 04:40 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #15 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>BrickShitHouse<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2827687", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Dedicated

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_2827687 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: Question that may offend some.....
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>No, fuck you archie bunker

Whatever, shithouse. If you're one of the local idiots that won't let this rest then I've already replied to you.

thedegen

EOG Enthusiast

<TABLE id=post2827601 class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid" class=thead> 04-17-10, 01:45 PM </TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid" class=thead align=right>#10 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid" class=alt2 width=175>Playmaker<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2827601", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Member

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid" id=td_post_2827601 class=alt1> Re: Question that may offend some.....
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Quote:
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset" class=alt2>Originally Posted by thedegen

Thoughts?

BOL

Archie.....either you are looking at life through a tunnel or lack education of situations like this. Either way, unless you have information that others don't, you have to question the story. As for the 5 posts, what difference does that make? Most are meaningless anyways. :pop:

thedegen

EOG Enthusiast

There are alot of interesting comments here. Many seem to have already have there minds made up. As for me, and other I am sure, we are interested to see what the investigators find.

<TABLE class=tborder id=post2827687 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 04-17-10, 04:40 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #15 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>BrickShitHouse<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2827687", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Dedicated

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_2827687 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: Question that may offend some.....
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>No, fuck you archie bunker

Whatever, shithouse. If you're one of the local idiots that won't let this rest then I've already replied to you.
i kid archie, i kid

The X

EOG Dedicated

There are alot of interesting comments here. Many seem to have already have there minds made up. As for me, and other I am sure, we are interested to see what the investigators find.

You'll never know jackass.You're another one that needs to mind you own buisness.Go piss into the wind.:finger007-1

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Degen,

You wrote:

Archie.....either you are looking at life through a tunnel or lack education of situations like this. Either way, unless you have information that others don't, you have to question the story.

I'm not looking through a tunnel and a lack of education on these types of situations isn't the issue either..... it isn't ANY OF OUR FUCKING BUSINESS. That's the issue. Unless you were related to them it's none of your business.... or mine.. or anyone elses. Period. Two people have died and their families are grieving. That's all that anyone should be worried about. But we have all of these people sitting behind a computer screen acting like it's really concerns them... and it doesn't. If you aren't related to either one of them then why does it matter to you how they died? I mean, really, why would you care?

thedegen

EOG Enthusiast

I care for people. I am in the services business within the medical field. I care about the issues that trouble people and familes. Considering he was a public figure, people want to know. It comes with the territory.

The X

EOG Dedicated

I care for people. I am in the services business within the medical field. I care about the issues that trouble people and familes. Considering he was a public figure, people want to know. It comes with the territory.

I'm sure people want to know but this is a need to know basis.Any you don't need to know.The family will decide if and when you need to know.So leave it.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Archie I'll fuck your life up if you talk to Brick like that again? Kapeesh motherfucker?

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

TH,

I've seen a picture of you.. you aint' fucking nothing up here... trust me. Have a nice evening.:thumbsup

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated

doubt it, but honestly i'm pissed at ken for making this decision to leave
me. i didn't know his past, just have known him since september. met him
and went out a couple of times in c.r. great guy, great boss here at eog, great handicapper here at eog, and he deserted us all.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

"leave me"

:fuck:

who the fuck do u think u are? u definatly are not anyone important...

Blondie

EOG Master

Awww be nice guys.

Save it up for people that really deserve it. :)

Playmaker

Banned

ARCHIE, you ARE a MEATHEAD.

Anything posted in this forum IS my business. I'm sure there's quite a few people here that think this situation is bullshit in some manner. The worst thing a person can do is stick their head in the sand and take it up the ass. That's probably why you have to sit in your special chair, it's the only one that suits your crusted sore ass cheeks. War injury, I think not.

Some people seem to think that it was murder/suicide. But they also assume that Shrink would have been the murderer. How do you guys not know that his wife didnt kill him for some reason?

I know, you guys are going to say that she was too sweet. Well everyone thought that the Shrink was not in debt either

thedegen

EOG Enthusiast

Some people seem to think that it was murder/suicide. But they also assume that Shrink would have been the murderer. How do you guys not know that his wife didnt kill him for some reason?

I know, you guys are going to say that she was too sweet. Well everyone thought that the Shrink was not in debt either

great point.