hello from montana..

roseman

EOG Dedicated
Re: hello from montana..

This whole thing is so sad, hopefully the folks close to both of them are finding each day easier to deal with it, in their own way.

How someone can be critical about how someone mourns and remembers a loved one, is just plain unreal. Those are the people who need help.

BADCO

EOG Dedicated

Good to hear from you Tony and my sincere condolences.
So eerie that this happened like 10 days after our first meeting.

Oh did I tell you I had a blast at March Madness and I really gotta tell you I could see on first imprecision that you were a tight family and a good family ,was so impressed.

I have been thinking about this a lot at work and so forth as I drive for a living and just can't get out of my mind and multiply that by whatever for you and yours and it is just so sad.

But an old gambling proverb.............Better days are ahead!!!!!

Take care and hope to meet up again some day.

neverwin

EOG Enthusiast

Hello Tony,

The Munchkin Man was very happy to see your latest post.

You seem to be holding up well and remaining strong.

The Munchkin Man knows your mother is proud.

Ken used to tell the Munchkin Man they were friends "for life."

Likewise, the Munchkin Man would like to offer you his moral support "for life."

The Munchkin Man has always believed that the grieving process is a lifelong journey which should not be restrained by a time limit.

While one is grieving over the loss of a loved one, a lot of people with good intentions will tell that person to "Get over it!"

The Munchkin Man has never liked this advice.

The Munchkin Man believes a grieving person should do his or her best to "Carry on."

Just as you are doing.

On the other hand, the Munchkin Man believes a grieving person never completely "gets over it", nor ever should.

Instead, "let it be."

Ideally, the Munchkin Man believes the grieving process is a lifelong healing journey, one which is made more complete with celebrations to balance the sorrows.

During this past December, the Munchkin Man lost his sister to cancer.

She was the Munchkin Man's last remaining blood relative.

The Munchkin Man is still grieving over her death, and also celebrating the memories of her life, during a personal healing journey which has only just begun.

May your personal journey be a healing one as well.

Please let the Munchkin Man know if there is anything you need.

May God bless you and all your family members.

Munchkin Man

I know nothing whats so ever about this poster, except the fact that he has a warm heart and gentle soul. my belated condolences on the passing of your sister MR.MM

A fine human being is behind this post.:cheers

Tony M, my sincere condoences on your tragic loss, may your family be spared further sorrow.

mr merlin

EOG Master

Well, thats not really up to you, now is it.

You dont know anything about what anyone 'needs'. You dont know anything about me. You dont know anything about Ken. You dont know anything about Kens family. You dont know anything about any of this and you're in no position to be offering anyone any advice.

Hopefully that clears things up a bit for you.
You're right Mo, i dont know much about you, but what I do know is that you seem very unstable at times. Hope you feel better soon.

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

Tony let me know if I can help in any way and also I always have an open seat in the bullet if ya wanna catch a bass or two.:thumbsup Good to see you post.

mofome

Banned

You're right Mo, i dont know much about you, but what I do know is that you seem very unstable at times. Hope you feel better soon.

I just think its funny that pieces of shit like you cant be held accountable online.

You dont know a lick about me. Im as stable as a person gets emotionally and mentally when I care about someone, im all in. You dont know about my relationship with Ken and a real man would appologize for the ignorance you left on the board in this thread. But you are who you are.

codypo

Banned

Why in todays world does the truth hurt. Mofome, I don't know you, but you have a lot to learn. Mr merlin was speaking the truth, was is that wrong. Ken didn't pass away, He took his life and his wifes life. Why when someone calls you out then you say he contacted you. You never mentioned a call from ken before, did you. THE BOTTOM LINE THERE IS NEVER A NEED TO TAKE YOUR LIFE AND YOUR WIFES LIFE. NO MATTER WHAT DAY IT IS, THE TRUTH HURTS.

cody - you are clearly a ghost. it's cowardly to talk behind a post. speak your mind under your real name. also, you have no evidence that anyone took anyone else's life. and yes, mr. merlin can post what he wants. it's an open forum. i just think he didn't have to tell mo to stop crying in such a harsh way.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Why in todays world does the truth hurt. Mofome, I don't know you, but you have a lot to learn. Mr merlin was speaking the truth, was is that wrong. Ken didn't pass away, He took his life and his wifes life. Why when someone calls you out then you say he contacted you. You never mentioned a call from ken before, did you. THE BOTTOM LINE THERE IS NEVER A NEED TO TAKE YOUR LIFE AND YOUR WIFES LIFE. NO MATTER WHAT DAY IT IS, THE TRUTH HURTS.

"Mofome, i don't know you"

?

You don't know ANYONE, this is your first post.

We think.

mr merlin

EOG Master

Man up Merlin and apologize. Don't make it worse.
Alright, I apologize for telling Mo to quit acting like a wuss and pouring his legitimate feelings out all over the board. Ken must have been very good to Mo and Mo is rightly upset that ken killed himself and took his wife with him. ken must have had some real strong reasons to commit suicide in spite of the fact he was rich/famous and had so many friends, along with the wonderful family he left behind. My preconcieved notion of a potential suicider is some poor, broke,jobless,physically ill, loser without a friend in the world...and since Ken had none of those traits, I obviously am out of line.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Alright, I apologize for telling Mo to quit acting like a wuss and pouring his legitimate feelings out all over the board. Ken must have been very good to Mo and Mo is rightly upset that ken killed himself and took his wife with him. ken must have had some real strong reasons to commit suicide in spite of the fact he was rich/famous and had so many friends, along with the wonderful family he left behind. My preconcieved notion of a potential suicider is some poor, broke,jobless,physically ill, loser without a friend in the world...and since Ken had none of those traits, I obviously am out of line.

While you make some legitimate points, its still not your place to tell anyone how they should mourn. The classy thing to do is to send your well wishes and move on. The unclassy thing to do is to be critical to someone who's very upset at a tragedy. Right or wrong, people have to mourn in their own ways even if you don't agree with it, that's just the way it is.

codypo

Banned

Why do I have to be a ghost. I have been a guest longer than any of you have been members. You don't know what the world is about. TEN years ago my brother took his life. I was left his son ( 4 years old ). He just turned fourteen, he knows the whole story with his dad. I don't feel sorry for my brother, I don't have once of love for my brother. When you take your life, you fu*ck up so many other peoples lifes. I have lived it. So if anybody whants comment, I got all night. I don't have a care in the world for anybody that takes there on life.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Welcome to the board cody, glad you joined, hopefully you can make this a better place.

cody - very sorry to hear about your brother...you did an admirable thing taking care of his son.

codypo

Banned

Thank you Flamingo kid. Go YANKEES. I took my son in law to yankee stadium, for opening day. What a day. To see them get there rings after 10 years. What a feeling be a yankee fan.

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

i been thur more than any of ya
my advice is get off the pitty pot
be fore ya no its pour me pour me ,then its pour me a drink

codypo

Banned

This might be a place for me. Sorry if I was so mean at first. I wear my heart on my sleve with everthing. I have learned to live by the truth. I am in such a better place today. The truth should never hurt.

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

i schould be running my grandfather golf course who died in 86 ,but said f/y case he threw me out on the street when i was 17 haha

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

i was in the baroom at 15 , just wear a big coat and bring your own beer in a kind they sell.

mofome

Banned

i have plenty to learn and i admit that, but when it comes down to people, i dont. i know more about things than you or merlin and i say that without a doubt in my mind.

you have a lot to learn. consider that. consider the fact that you're ignorant as to this situation, who i am, who ken is, and everything else about this situation.

merlin, you're prideful, not bright.

I think its a little sad that either of you think you could teach me anything about people given the fact that you dont know me and, more importantly, that one thing i do understand is people. You're each naive. Thats not a statement. Close ended.

mofome

Banned

This might be a place for me. Sorry if I was so mean at first. I wear my heart on my sleve with everthing. I have learned to live by the truth. I am in such a better place today. The truth should never hurt.

The truth, in this instance, is something you're not familiar with.

welcome to eog, sincerely. I hope you have a winning weekned cody.

Blondie

EOG Master

Welcome to EOG.