Truth about the shrink. Or False?

jfhst18

EOG Veteran
Re: Truth about the shrink. Or False?

Not long ago a 16 year old superstar athlete killed herself. She had everything going for her. Attractive, softball pitching star, good grades, college offers. No one knows why she killed herself.

Some people just don't have a desire to live.

There wasn't any mystery in that girl's case. She was a perfectionist who put a lot of pressure on herself to succeed. She didn't know how to shut it off, and she couldn't take it anymore.

That, at least, is what her family, psychologists familiar with the case, and the people on her softball circuit believe. Ken's death, by contrast, is informed by no kind of consensus.

bigjoey

EOG Member

the anwser to JOE question is no, dennis or other Atiyeh family members are not in the gambling biss. no more. know them well and i am not here to take sides. i remember the court back in the late 90' s when ken testified he was never a physiciatrist and later reach a agreement to settle with Atiyeh. and i would like to say i just recently started visiting the site and am sorry to hear about ken.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

I guess your relationship must have been different than everyone else's, no offense intended.

by the looks of things it seems that way, i'm not sure how many people got "good morning" texts/emails all the time..

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Not to mention SG, i have zero issues with you and actually like ya..It wasnt ken that just passed it was his WIFE as well, that pic is kinda appauling seeing u hanging on him...

"His stunning admissions 12 years ago..."

Nothing like breaking a story with current information.

Funny part is how much Sting and Somach hated each other way back when. Funnier part is that Sting was mostly responsible for the lawsuit by the goat scrotum sniffer... err.. I mean Atiyeh - BTW - Does anyone know if the Atiyeh tribe is still running internet spotsbooks out of Allentown, PA? That would be a great article for Sting to write... Somach could probably provide a lot of first hand information, wonder if he took any sports gambling related bets on US soil. Gee, if that were true then Somach could be arrested and charged criminally... whoa... hope no feds read this...

Unfortunately, most of what is said is true and is public information as all civil court matters are. One major mistake is that Ken was a doctor. He went to medical school and graduated with a Doctor of Medicine (M.D.). He was never a licensed Physiciatrist because he did not finish his residency.

The most important thing is that I am glad I had a part in Ken firing Sting.
Real good to see you posting again Joe.

91023i2ndw;l

waco

EOG Dedicated

if he was on lithium, he had to be going to the doctors on a regular basis. you have to have your litium levels checked because of toxicty and side effects. this isnt a drug you just get refilled every month.

1st and Ten

EOG Senior Member

Well if you're going to continue to print this bullshit. Lithium is an anti psychotic which treats mood disorders (not depression), specifically bipolar disorder or manic depression(a term that hasn't been used in the field for 20 years).

Good Day

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

"His stunning admissions 12 years ago..."

Nothing like breaking a story with current information.

Funny part is how much Sting and Somach hated each other way back when. Funnier part is that Sting was mostly responsible for the lawsuit by the goat scrotum sniffer... err.. I mean Atiyeh - BTW - Does anyone know if the Atiyeh tribe is still running internet spotsbooks out of Allentown, PA? That would be a great article for Sting to write... Somach could probably provide a lot of first hand information, wonder if he took any sports gambling related bets on US soil. Gee, if that were true then Somach could be arrested and charged criminally... whoa... hope no feds read this...

Unfortunately, most of what is said is true and is public information as all civil court matters are. One major mistake is that Ken was a doctor. He went to medical school and graduated with a Doctor of Medicine (M.D.). He was never a licensed Physiciatrist because he did not finish his residency.

The most important thing is that I am glad I had a part in Ken firing Sting.

This is a good website for free public information:

http://www.paed.uscourts.gov

http://www.paed.uscourts.gov/documents/opinions/01d0065p.pdf
http://www.paed.uscourts.gov/documents/opinions/07d0345p.pdf
http://www.paed.uscourts.gov/documents/opinions/02D0225P.pdf

Apple

Banned

nancy, no offense intended, but you are taking ken's death pretty hard for a person who only met him once in person.

agree 100%

tuckman said:
Not to mention SG, i have zero issues with you and actually like ya..It wasnt ken that just passed it was his WIFE as well, that pic is kinda appauling seeing u hanging on him...

Thank God, thought I was the only one who was bothered by that pic..

agree 100%

Thank God, thought I was the only one who was bothered by that pic..

How I take the passing of a friend is my personal business and passing judgement on it is appauling.

My photo is a cropped picture of Tony Montana, Ken and myself and I am certainly not "hanging all over him".

However, as I've learned along time ago, people are shitty and there isn't any way to stop it.

How I take the passing of a friend is my personal business and passing judgement on it is appauling.

My photo is a cropped picture of Tony Montana, Ken and myself and I am certainly not "hanging all over him".

However, as I've learned along time ago, people are shitty and there isn't any way to stop it.

Hang in there girl.

Mo I got your email hope all is as good as it can be at this time. You have my number if you needed it.

Tony my prayers go out ot you and your famliy sorry it took me so long to post this.

Junk12io4j2w90

munson15

I want winners...

Sam, you show the same class as when you left. Hope all is well in Texas for you.:cheers