Who has the best EOG team?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Floyd looks good. Whoever got him for cheap after one bad start really lucked out. He'll be between where he was last year and where he was the year before.

Floyd certainly isn't an occasional 2 step start like Tripp made him out to be. :nono

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Mo...
<table id="post2839843" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr valign="top"><tr valign="top"><td class="alt1" id="td_post_2839843" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> Re: Who has the best EOG team?
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"> <table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="bgFan" align="right" valign="top" height="17"></tr><tr class="bgFan" align="right" valign="top" height="17"><td align="center">04/23/10 07:38 pm ET</td><td align="left"> Donut Fingers
?Escobar, Yunel SS ATL
?Hernandez, Felix SP SEA
</td><td align="left">YOYOMA
?Butler, Billy 1B KC
?Ramirez, Hanley SS FLA
?Strasburg, Stephen SP WAS
</td><td align="left">
</td><td align="center">Pending Acceptance
Withdraw Review</td></tr></tbody></table>
</td></tr></tr></tbody></table>

rjt721

EOG Master

Timely, I'm telling ya, that deal won't even be close for mo. He probably wouldn't do it if you removed Stras.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

never in a million years will he accept that TH

his perdictions

hanley > felix
butler > escobar
stras for free

tripp

EOG Master

told ya about cecil ttp. fucker had to deal him to timely instead of me

problem is if he shows up and he's not all there he will be -10 so he's a risk to ever start

mofome

Banned

not one im doing timely. the guys seem to have that one pretty well understood.

i would draft hanley before felix
butler/esc doesnt do much for me

so i add the best sp prospect in the last 20 years in a deal im losing already. sob

Timetopay

EOG Master

mofome

Banned

Being a long term keeper league, could you guys rank my keepers for me. unlike in years past, im open to opinions.

Strasburg (21)
Hanley (26)
Upton (22)
Heyward (20)
Chapman (22)
Matusz (22)
Anderson (22)
Liriano (26)
Romero (25)

tripp

EOG Master

nah i cant do that tuck. i obviously like lester a ton more than peavy but that trade would destroy my offense. i dont like youk a whole lot at this point, the fucker is already killing my yahoo team, and drew would have no real value to me with a great SS already

love Lester but likely not willing to deal what it would take to get him

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Mo I forget what our last trade was, I feel like I liked that one but it was 4/20 and I forgot what it was. Shit.

rjt721

EOG Master

Being a long term keeper league, could you guys rank my keepers for me. unlike in years past, im open to opinions.

Strasburg (21)
Hanley (26)
Upton (22)
Heyward (20)
Chapman (22)
Matusz (22)
Anderson (22)
Liriano (26)
Romero (25)
Hanley
Stras
Upton
Hey
Anderson
Romero
Matusz
Liri
Chap

yeah idk i think mc just somehow sells viejo easily on these guys

Zimmerman/Lind for Morrow/Slowey is the worst thing i've ever seen

#1 3b last year, and top 5 OF for two guys i wouldn't be in a rush for to pick up off waivers

and yet viejo is still looking good to be 3-0 on the year :LMAO

I think Capper has nude pictures of Viejo.:doh1

tripp

EOG Master

Strasburg (21)
Hanley (26)
Upton (22)
Heyward (20)
Chapman (22)
Matusz (22)
Anderson (22)
Liriano (26)
Romero (25)

Hanley
Upton
Stras
Heyward
Liriano (if he really is back like the old liri)
Anderson
Romero
Mats

don't know enough about chap to really rank him with these guys. All these guys are studs obviously, but had to rank mats and romero at the bottom because of the teams they play for. Anderson also had to lose pts becuase A's have not one single player that can hit

great group for a keeper league though. too bad it isn't a dynasty type league like chute suggested of you'd fucking dominate with that roster

mofome

Banned

Hanley
Stras
Upton
Hey
Anderson
Romero
Matusz
Liri
Chap

thanks rj. im gonna copy these lists down. need to figure out how i want to deal with the youngsters in making deals and trying to maybe sure some things up for this year.

andersons poor outing vs the os moved him down on your list i think.

and just about 2 weeks ago everyone was saying heyward was a drop.

This is the deal MC didnt do

What you all think. I withdrew it

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=bgFan height=17 vAlign=top align=right><TD align=middle></TD><TD align=left> Timetopay's Stallions
?Berkman, Lance 1B HOU
?Billingsley, Chad SP LA
?Floyd, Gavin SP CHW
?Martinez, Victor C BOS

</TD><TD align=left>ACES over Queens
?Lind, Adam LF TOR
?Verlander, Justin SP DET
?Young, Michael 3B TEX
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I think Verly and his new fat contract have an off year, so I dont like that side of it. When Boston picks up a bat in the second half, I think Victor goes nuts.

mofome

Banned

Hanley
Upton
Stras
Heyward
Liriano (if he really is back like the old liri)
Anderson
Romero
Mats

don't know enough about chap to really rank him with these guys. All these guys are studs obviously, but had to rank mats and romero at the bottom because of the teams they play for. Anderson also had to lose pts becuase A's have not one single player that can hit

great group for a keeper league though. too bad it isn't a dynasty type league like chute suggested of you'd fucking dominate with that roster

i dont know what a dynasty league means? whats that.

long term keeper leagues are great, but i dont think we should be able to keep our entire rosters even though it would benefit me more than anyone right now.

chap i rank pretty highly. lefty throwing 101 is not the norm.