Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Aroldis Chapman allowed an unearned run over 5 1/3 innings and struck out eight Thursday for Triple-A Louisville.
Chapman has a 0.60 ERA after three starts, but after five more walks last night, he has an 18/10 K/BB ratio in his 15 innings for Louisville. The Reds are going to want to see him cut down on the walks before calling on him.

chapman has allowed 9 hits and has 18ks in double A

tripp

EOG Master

i dont know what a dynasty league means? whats that.

long term keeper leagues are great, but i dont think we should be able to keep our entire rosters even though it would benefit me more than anyone right now.

chap i rank pretty highly. lefty throwing 101 is not the norm.

yeah dynasty league is pretty much just keep your whole roster, and you have rookie drafts and all that each year.

i think 5 guys is a good keeper number though. lets ya keep your top guys for the future and still makes for a fun draft every year

Floyd looks good. Whoever got him for cheap after one bad start really lucked out. He'll be between where he was last year and where he was the year before.

Floyd certainly isn't an occasional 2 step start like Tripp made him out to be. :nono

Gavin can't pitch with guys on base, good game Gavin. Sorry to Gavin owners, he stinks.

At least this way you can be right half of the time instead of always being wrong.:+excited-

mofome

Banned

reyes batting 3rd = lame

lester 100 pitches in 5 innings vs the slumping non hitting os. whats wrong with him so far

Tuckman

Uh Poster

TH lay off the drugs, buch will be lucky to keep his rotation spot soon.. he will be looking over his shoulder every game

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Why would he be lucky to keep his spot? He's pitched better than everyone on the team. That makes no sense.

Just watching the game as an angry fan big guy. :finger004

He actually contained the damage.

You turned me into a fan, fag. If you took Q for Zambo (thank God you didnt) and didnt trade me Pierre, I could just sit back and laugh at you. Now I have to root with you and it sucks. Plus, I got overs and Sox -RL tonight so I am not mad at Gavin but need Q to hit a couple more !

mofome

Banned

buchh is a little mental, but hes the best pitcher on that team in 2 years. If not sooner.

Liri > buchh however.

rjt721

EOG Master

<table id="post2835428" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="font-weight: normal; border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; border-style: solid none solid solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94);"> 04-21-10, 05:14 PM </td> <td class="thead" style="font-weight: normal; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color;" align="right"> #52692 </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" style="border-width: 0px 1px; border-style: none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94);" width="175"> Timely Hero <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2835428", true); </script>
When in doubt, bust Lefthook out

</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_2835428" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> Re: Who has the best EOG team?
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"> Buchholz Boston's second best starter by the end of April?

Someone felt that way, that's for sure. Wasn't me though...
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border-width: 0px 1px 1px; border-style: none solid solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94);"> </td> <td class="alt1" style="border-width: 0px 1px 1px 0px; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color;" align="right"> </td></tr></tbody></table>

Who was it? :pop:

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

<table id="post2835428" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="font-weight: normal; border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; border-style: solid none solid solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94);"> 04-21-10, 05:14 PM </td> <td class="thead" style="font-weight: normal; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color;" align="right"> #52692 </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" style="border-width: 0px 1px; border-style: none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94);" width="175"> Timely Hero <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2835428", true); </script>
When in doubt, bust Lefthook out

</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_2835428" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> Re: Who has the best EOG team?
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"> Buchholz Boston's second best starter by the end of April?

Someone felt that way, that's for sure. Wasn't me though...
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border-width: 0px 1px 1px; border-style: none solid solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94);"> </td> <td class="alt1" style="border-width: 0px 1px 1px 0px; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color;" align="right"> </td></tr></tbody></table>

Who was it? :pop:
12io4j2w90

mofome

Banned

i, without question, have been the biggest buchh guy on eog from the day he came up.

lets not be silly. if i have to bump threads, i will do that.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Hopefully Juan does all his damage this week. White Sox are about to explode, in a gay and non-gay way, these next couple weeks.

rjt721

EOG Master

I watched Buch pitch in person years ago for the Lowell Spinners (A ball) and later in Portland, ME. Always knew the kid was special.

mofome

Banned

i dont want d lee. hes not doing much for me, im ok at 1b i can use butler/reynolds/dunn

lee aint better than any of them guys most likely.