I need a 'crew'

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
Boys, in these tough forum times. We have legends dying, old stiffs stiffing again, forum shakeups, etc. One never knows what the future brings.

We need a crew.

1. Your sword must be mighty.

2. You must be willing to drop everything and travel to Costa Rica at any given moment.

3. Must have a cell phone for text updates of forum happenings.

We will possibly align ourselves with the PO-7. That's still in the works, though.

PM me if interested.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
Re: I need a 'crew'

AJ- I need to at least be VP of the crew. You know a big ego likes me needs to have some form of power. Even if it's just a facade...

Discuss it over with your crew!

Raven patiently awaits:pop:

Timetopay

EOG Master

TTP would have turn the PO7 into road kill if he decided to spend 10 seconds on that battle.

Even though I dont like to be in a crew and not in charge if I am promised a war with the PO7 i am in :pop:

TTP fell asleep after trying to start a battle

you're wanted in a crew like PO69 is wanted in a Model agency.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Boys, Chutey will not be leaving. Your bud Kinger is doing everything in his power to make sure of this!

biggamer3

EOG Master

Who has more power the Mod Crew with Blondie, Balls and Jimmy or this sad group being formed as we speak...

Jahova Joe

EOG Member

I'm in, was always looking for a Paid Poster gig.

Willing to post w/ an agenda, if the price is right!

J

joeybagadonuts

Your crew is hurtin, Kinger.

Can't offer you a VP spot in the PO-7. Sorry pal, AJ and TH are holding the co-VP spots down.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Thanks for the invitation to the crew...guess I'll accept since you are a fellow Niner fan. :cocktail