Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

ian is ok. getting a sp thats slightly better than doug davis in the nl is nice. i mean wolf blows, but in the nl he seems like hes nearly an ace at times.

tripp

EOG Master

mc/gamer could be a nice battle next week

for some odd reason they been going back and forth a bit the past couple weeks calling each other the worst teams in the league. could get fun :pop:

tripp

EOG Master

he's been posting in other threads and just decline the beckett for aj/victorino offer so cee is around:pop:

not sure id expect him back in this thread anytime soon though

tripp

EOG Master

i like jair more than floyd, but floyd does have the nice 2 step coming up. hmm give me a sec to think about that one

i like that bautista has 3b eligibility a lot, but really with A Rod that will never benefit me

mofome

Banned

what happened to cee? who did he do battle with?

when cee doesnt battles he normally leaves for a month or something. not sure why, but he shuts it on down. i missed that one though.

J

joeybagadonuts

Pretty sure there was some

Cee vs Gaymer

Cee vs TH

Battles

I used to battle Chicka Chicka Chicka Cee Shady all the time myself, gave up as he is no fun.

tripp

EOG Master

When haren was on team MC he ws laughed at as a keeper. Now he's a NICE keepers on the trippers.
not sure it was ever by me? i dont think ive ever knocked haren ever. love me some haren

maybe pointed out he tends to stink down the stretch each year, which has been true. hopefully that's not the case this year though as i doubt i'll be dealing him or felix.

also didnt think id deal hanson or kersh though :LMAO

biggamer3

EOG Master

Mo tonight is the night Bud Norris becomes a man. I sense he changes his first name to a real manly first name like Ubaldo, Ubaldo Norris

mofome

Banned

Mo tonight is the night Bud Norris becomes a man. I sense he changes his first name to a real manly first name like Ubaldo, Ubaldo Norris

haha thats the first thing to make me laugh in 2 days.

things are getting worse instead of better. i guess its sinking in.

that was awesome though

mofome

Banned

Athletics placed LHP Brett Anderson on the 15-day disabled list, retroactive to April 25, with a left forearm strain.
The Athletics have scheduled Anderson for an MRI, which will provide more clarity on a date for his return, though it's not believed to be a serious injury at this time. The 22-year-old southpaw is 1-1 with a 2.35 ERA, 1.11 WHIP and 17/4 K/BB ratio over his first four starts this season.

:(

Timetopay

EOG Master

He black and hes fast but hes riding the pine

Rajai Davis is out of the starting lineup on Tuesday night.

Davis has really struggled in the early going, batting just .213/.241/.275 over his first 80 at-bats. On the bright side, he has eight stolen bases, but as they say, "you can't steal first base." Gabe Gross will start in center field and bat fifth against Wade Davis on Tuesday.
Source: Susan Slusser on Twitter
Related: Gabe Gross

biggamer3

EOG Master

haha thats the first thing to make me laugh in 2 days.

things are getting worse instead of better. i guess its sinking in.

that was awesome though

even if I go 0 and 4 in this league, I accomplished my mission to make mo laugh.

and ttp stop PM'ing me about Timely and his drug problem, discuss it with him not me

mofome

Banned

i would deal anyone pretty much, wouldnt just give an sp without getting one back though. not till the young guys come up and anderson is back.

mofome

Banned

wade davis gives up
walk
inf single
hr
inf single

not getting good bounces there.

liri is nasty

tripp

EOG Master

ttp ill probably accept your trade tonight if this other deal im working on gets done

mofome

Banned

not sure, liri will be kept by someone i would assume. right now hes got to be about #1. Great team, high Ks, only 26, hard to beat.

got a lot to figure out, will have to make some moves to get down to 5 and not put these guys back in the draft for some turd who finishes in last.

mofome

Banned

Kershaw
Liriano
Stras
Hanley
Heyward
Upton

my top 6

chapman
matusz