CELTICS...

Re: CELTICS...

In reality if Bos goes up by 7 at anytime during game 4 this series is over. Orlando was cooked. Now Im not so sure.

the truth should not have winked at the camera after game 3...that was a mistake...we have taken care of that game 6 is the clincher...you heard it here!!:thumbsup

mofome

Banned

:nono

Orlando is hitting their rythm now! we're heading for game 7 in orlando.

:houra

tripp

EOG Master

agree

orlando has been the better team in 1 game of this series. i thought they'd handle boston going in, but boston is a better team than orlando.

series ends tonight. i hope it doesn't, but will be pretty shocked if orlando can pull off the big upset tonight

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Two weeks ago, in advance of the NBA Conference Finals, Orlando was the favorite (+100 at Palace Station) to win the NBA title. The Lakers were the second choice (+140).

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Gotta LOVE IT BITCHES! TONY MONTANA IS BACK! He's lighting up suckers, knocking out chumps, smoking fools and TALKING NOISE ABOUT IT!
:+excited-

The X

EOG Dedicated

:cheers :+excited- :+excited-:+excited-

Hope they got enough rooms in The White House for The Celtics and The Red Sox this year. It's gonna be a celebration bitches. :party

munson15

I want winners...

Tony, I'm with you, but if you could see it in your heart to get the win to be by more than 3, I'd be just as excited as you, May'n!12io4j2w90

thanks fellas...i love my boston teams....i didn't think that building had two teams that could blow a 3-0 lead..:+textinb3

BADCO

EOG Dedicated

Hey Tony how are you and is Las Vegas in your not so distant future?

J.T. the Brick says Lakers>Celtics finals is better than any reality show going.

I have some found memory's of this match up and actually looking forward to this one.

Take care my friend!