Who has the best EOG team?

biggamer3

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Buchholz > Danks. Who knew?

Hey Timely, anything else about baseball you need me to teach you? 12io4j2w90
rjt u really are a hypocrite when it comes to Timely rips.

Here you say how bad Danks is now and just a few days ago u were KILLING him for trading Danks and Leake for Felix. Now that trade looks hella good for Timely

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Here you say how bad Danks is now and just a few days ago u were KILLING him for trading Danks and Leake for Felix. Now that trade looks hella good for Timely

same shit different day. people ripped verlander for 2 months. then when he gets traded people rip for not getting enough back.

thats our league.

rjt721

EOG Master

I was pissed at that deal because Timely traded my opponent 4 starts for 1.

rjt721

EOG Master

gamer, nice try offering me Borbon. Where the hell am I going to find a spot for that bum in my OF?

rjt721

EOG Master

Yeah, I'll be making some deals next week. Don't even know how it's possible for all my 2 steps to fall in the same week.

I might have taken a chance on him but my OF is too strong right now.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Yeah, I'll be making some deals next week. Don't even know how it's possible for all my 2 steps to fall in the same week.

I might have taken a chance on him but my OF is too strong right now.
i just know he will get a break at some point and start stealing like crazy.

PS i think Gardy will be junk now that his hot streak is over.

Any other guy u can toss me for week 10 since u want Braden?

rjt721

EOG Master

gamer, how about this luckbox tripp? He'd be down at least 30 if Ells and Votto don't go down. Every week the dude gets all the breaks.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Tripp is all about the luck....

Can't believe my team turned a victory into defeat this week....3/4 weeks I outscore the YoYo's team...the one week I didn't he scores 400...go figure...

Halladay/Johnson against each other and they put up 63 and a perfect game....what a bad beat that will be.....and adding insult to injury, my man Morales gets hurt hitting a walk off grand slam....sometimes the stars do not line up quite right....

Cee...you should play the lottery today....

Timely....Danks isn't that good....

i'm lucky since the best pitcher in bases throws a perfect game and i get 0 extra points for that accomplishment?

Or am i lucky JJ shuts down the mighty phils offense who scored what 0 runs in 20 inn vs the mets?

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

biggamer3

EOG Master

gamer, how about this luckbox tripp? He'd be down at least 30 if Ells and Votto don't go down. Every week the dude gets all the breaks.
his luck is sick.

But i love VD losses every week since 4-0

I will end up with a better record then him no doubt. I was trying to offer him Silva after today's gem but i didnt want anyone on his team other then Oswalt really :LMAO

i need mvp posey
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

i'm lucky since the best pitcher in bases throws a perfect game and i get 0 extra points for that accomplishment?

Or am i lucky JJ shuts down the mighty phils offense who scored what 0 runs in 20 inn vs the mets?

<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>

You got the best result you could ever hope for...1-0 perfect game....12io4j2w90best pitcher is Ubaldo....

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

his luck is sick.

I will end up with a better record then him no doubt. I was trying to offer him Silva after today's gem but i didnt want anyone on his team other then Oswalt really :LMAO

Your team will not have a better record....that's a given....:soapbox:

You got the best result you could ever hope for...1-0 perfect game....12io4j2w90best pitcher is Ubaldo....

yep, with JJ and halladay going i thought their was a possibility of a cg so. Most leagues have bonuses for perfect game. So you kinda got lucky no extra points :thumbsup
ubaldo hasn't done it long enough to be tops for me

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

his luck is sick.

Didn't see any offers from your WINLESS team....:LMAO

Viejo did u watch the game ? Was exciting stuff for phils fans

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

yep, with JJ and halladay going i thought their was a possibility of a cg so. Most leagues have bonuses for perfect game. So you kinda got lucky no extra points :thumbsup
ubaldo hasn't done it long enough to be tops for me
<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>

I agree that Halladay is the best, but Ubaldo has scored more points this year....

Talk about getting lucky was the Cubs pulling Wells in the first inning...Cruz getting hurt...Morales getting a broken leg...(to go along with your 1-0 game)

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Viejo did u watch the game ? Was exciting stuff for phils fans

No...all they show over here are the Yankee games...watched the Flyers lose a tough one today....

I agree that Halladay is the best, but Ubaldo has scored more points this year....

Talk about getting lucky was the Cubs pulling Wells in the first inning...Cruz getting hurt...Morales getting a broken leg...(to go along with your 1-0 game)

Ohh ok, so a turd pitcher like wells getting crushed is luck.

Or a guy like cruz that was already dl is hurt yet again...

Or a guy that doesn't know how to celebrate and hurts his self.

But ely giving up 1 run and losing for LAD is ok. Even tho he faced a turd pitcher.

Bell blowing a save on a 1mph grounder that found a hole is lucky to for me. I'm king lucks man91023i2ndw;l

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

He is out for the year....just another fantasy story to add to my list...this is worse than losing Shawn Alexander a few years ago when I started out 6-0 and missed the playoffs on the final day because of an interception on the last play of the game...

biggamer3

EOG Master

VD thought that offer would do it.

Ocab is a one week player for me till Jroll gets back next week

biggamer3

EOG Master

VD, i dont want Ludwick, and if u value Ocab as anything more then WW i dont want him either since i have Jroll.