The Showstopper in da house.................

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated
Re: The Showstopper in da house.................

It goes beyond that to be honest, Bricker. I thought to myself if I were the fired would some of these people who want me to leave do the same for me? I don't think so.

That being said, I've never had anything bad to say about Chutey or Mofo. Well, Chutey and I started off on the wrong foot but since then...no problems with either one. Mofo said, "We're friends no matter what."

I hate the fact that Kenny isn't here anymore. The man was the foundation, backbone, and everything else for this forum. None of this would've happened but the fact is that Kenny is no longer the owner. Not much I can do about that...

As far as Joey goes, he doesn't care about them, he just wants drama. You, I, and everyone else knows that. That's why he's on ignore. It's hard to take him seriously because of his past. He's different in PMs.

Yikes King.

Mammon

EOG Master

Dubpoet...the guy who pretended to be incarcerated for two years to hide from BadCo debt.

:whip:

How are you, doofus?

Let me know when you got my 3k stiff!

Call the Fbi again to hide..

Journeyman

EOG Master

:+textinb3:+textinb3

When he was fired from here he claimed across the street there were 4 different people using the Journeyman handle so which one is posting here :LMAO

Have you heard from your pal TTinCo. :fuck:

:+textinb3:+textinb3

When he was fired from here he claimed across the street there were 4 different people using the Journeyman handle so which one is posting here :LMAO
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO I remember that........

Now JMID, answer the fucking questions you retired from forumville fuck!
Stop hiding behind your cow and man up

J

joeybagadonuts

WOW. Kinger you are a fucking FAGGOT.

Why don't you ask them both who was up early today trying to help them find places to work. I even got Mo a 50% ownership in a site.

Unreal. Mo is my friend. I could care less about this drama shit. I have a life away from the forums unlike you. I don't work for clowns like Bet PHoenix.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Let me know when you got my 3k stiff!

Call the Fbi again to hide..

:LMAODubPoet hiding on the forum, and the dumb fuck BadCo actually believed Dub was in jail, while the low life degenerate was still here nightly hiding under a new handle.

How are you, Dumbright? :thumbsup

Mammon

EOG Master

Your stiff ended your career and put Ttinco on the run and you act like you did nothing wrong and point to others. The Mob told me to hit the road with you becoming a narc/stiff.

You are a true piece of shit. Ken got you a job and you then could have been a man and got on a payment plan yet did nothing.

Mammon

EOG Master

I am fine but still waiting for my 3k. I know you are jobless but ask your Mom.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Your stiff ended your career and put Ttinco on the run and you act like you did nothing wrong and point to others. The Mob told me to hit the road with you becoming a narc/stiff.

You are a true piece of shit. Ken got you a job and you then could have been a man and got on a payment plan yet did nothing.

LMFAO, great story there Elliot.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

less than an hour and over 500 page views...jman packs in the reads and the posts...

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

what does he owe you wrigley? and under what circumstances? is it disputed in some manner?

RPM

EOG Veteran

jman and ttin accused of stiffing someone? man, i've missed a lot of shit.

mofome

Banned

joeydonuts has been doing a lot to try and help me. anyone who may suggest otherwise is not correct. hes been fired up and trying to hook me up in any way he can think of.

good guy to have on your side.

what does he owe you wrigley? and under what circumstances? is it disputed in some manner?

Try I think you were a friend of TTinco from the RX days nicest guy around Journey stiffed him for 5g when Ken hired Journey here he agreed to start paying TT back which he never did one of the reasons he was fired from here.

Does not owe me nothing but I stand up for my friends.

Timetopay

EOG Master

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZrCw8po7JKo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZrCw8po7JKo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

J

joeybagadonuts

joeydonuts has been doing a lot to try and help me. anyone who may suggest otherwise is not correct. hes been fired up and trying to hook me up in any way he can think of.

good guy to have on your side.

Yea, Kinger said I am all about drama.

Guess he didn't know that I texted Chute and let him what was up, got Mo an offer for 50% ownership of a site to try to help him. Oh, and I was at the Giants game while doing this.

Guess that shows I just love drama and not helping my friend Mo. Kinger, Mo is actually my friend off the site. I talk to him all the time and don't give a fuck about this place right now. I care that Mo can help his family.

Have fun here getting paid your dime a month from BP. Richard said in the BR (the place you ask me about and would die to read) that BP owns 51%. Blondie and Hoffa keep deleting it when its posted, though. Hit too close to home.

Journeyman

EOG Master

<object width="480" height="385">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZrCw8po7JKo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></object>

cue the music motha fucka! :LMAO

12io4j2w90

mofome

Banned

as for kingers post - i now saw.

friends no matter - but i wouldnt let chill with people who treated my friends as some of these folks have me. I go to war for my buds any time they need.

thats me.

mofome

Banned

as for journey - you've been a failure. you thought you could run a site? that was hilarious.

we'll see who can do what.

You gonna go on WW and let your voice crack for everyone? Would love that.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

as for journey - you've been a failure. you thought you could run a site? that was hilarious.

:LMAO

voice crack:LMAO

mo you don't need to defend yourself against this clown.

Mammon

EOG Master

The I'm stiffing message and to leave him alone and that he called the FBI and local police was fucking hilarious. He was a tough like mike tyson.

Journeyman

EOG Master

I ran the Rx when it was at its height, you dumb little fuck.

You ran EOG into the ground, that's why you're gone....you couldn't take real criticism from intelligent people, you had to ban and use your ghosts and manipulate the board. That's why you're gone.

And it's pretty obvious you don't have a roll a quarters for the 200,000 posts you've made running EOG into the ground....

'Veteran posters coming back in droves' is more like it. 91023i2ndw;l

Journeyman

EOG Master

Are posters gonna come back because of you J Man?

Apparently 'Fordfield' , who hadn't posted in over two years, 'somehow' decided to post tonight minutes after the Showstopper came back.

So yeah, maybe a few of the idiot ghosts Mo has will come back....I sure as hell hope nobody is that stupid.

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated

Apparently 'Fordfield' , who hadn't posted in over two years, 'somehow' decided to post tonight minutes after the Showstopper came back.

So yeah, maybe a few of the idiot ghosts Mo has will come back....I sure as hell hope nobody is that stupid.

You think you will be hired here as a mod again?

Journeyman

EOG Master

You think you will be hired here as a mod again?

Not interested, at all.

Just fucking around, seeing which ghosts I can get to come out of hiding and respond to me.

And supporting Mowforme in his time of need. :thumbsup

BigDaddy

EOG Master

OMG you might just be the dumbest fuck in the world

you really think he was sitting around waiting for you to make another post at EOG

unfucking real

i might need a week break from EOG as its turning into a fucking circus.

:cocktail

Journeyman

EOG Master

Anybody know, what you can one get for an averaged sized lawnMowing job?

With just a walk behind ,pushing mower, which will take longer.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

Anybody know, what you can one get for an averaged sized lawnMowing job?

With just a walk behind ,pushing mower, which will take longer.

you ever hear of manual labor to earn money to live?

you might want to try it sometime a lot of people do and it pays the bills dumbass