How does the curb taste, Mo?

Journeyman

EOG Master
And, do you stay up all night to get to the grass mowing job on time in the AM?

:thumbsup God speed, lil guy.

J

joeybagadonuts

Re: How does the curb taste, Mo?

Figured you were a little better than this, J.

You just retired for the 27th time the other day. Just give up.

Uncalled for, imo, but I guess since he fired you, you have some childish urge to rub in the fact he got fired.

but seriously, what happens with bookies corner now. I visited the other day and it's just a bunch of touts now

RPM

EOG Veteran

mofomes condesending attitude towards people made posts like this a matter of when, not if.

Journeyman, are all 5 people that posted under the journeyman handle gathered around for the return to eog?

Timetopay

EOG Master

No, what is really classic is you idiots remembering it word for word.

I post and you read, it's simple.

truthfully not that many came to BC to see the Jman show if we are calling a spade a spade.

Everyones value in forumville is about 10 percent of what they think it is.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

truthfully not that many came to BC to see the Jman show if we are calling a spade a spade.

well said

BC a place you couldn't pay me to join.

TheRat

EOG Addicted

So this type of shit is what EOG is going to be reduced to??

How truly sad!!

No, what is really classic is you idiots remembering it word for word.

I post and you read, it's simple.

I also remember the one where you said you like to check out your neighbors 13 year old daughter. Thats the reason i dont like you perv.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Timer...I am positive had I left the Rx in 2006-2007 and started my own place, it would have all been different. There's no doubt.

Nobody posts up anymore, it's impossible to create enough real revenue from a scratch forum... especially when you have a MC eating the profits.

The Rx is where it was for me....nothing was the same after that and I always knew it. And I really don't care. it's still funny on occasion getting these idiots worked up.

Journeyman

EOG Master

I also remember the one where you said you like to check out your neighbors 13 year old daughter. Thats the reason i dont like you perv.

Umm, WTF are you talking about? I would never say such a thing.

Show me the post. :devil:

Yeah, im going to sift through about 15k posts to prove you are a pervert...i dont think so. Nobody thinks shit of you anyway so it wouldnt be worth it.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Yeah, im going to sift through about 15k posts to prove you are a pervert...i dont think so. Nobody thinks shit of you anyway so it wouldnt be worth it.

But of course I must have said it, that's funny.

Yeah okay...carry on.

my dad could kick your dads ass too. grow up, idiot oij213490

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Yikes. 5 Star is here. This guy was busting my balls the other day. Kinda funny though.

Mo got the guy fired, what do you expect? He then went on and started a forum that failed miserably. I can see why he's pissed LOL

ballwonder

EOG Master

An embarassment that this stayed in the main for as long as it did from this scum bag.