Orton proves that he is still a joke of a QB

mofome

Banned
No pressure, ball in scoring position, 3rd and short, and you almsot give the giants 7 on a pass that simply can not be made. He is absolutely awful. he has all day to pick out wide open WRs, he has a run game. He is the reason this game isnt already out of reach and now he has cost his team more points.

Get this coach a Qb.

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Orton proves that he is still a joke of a QB

c'mon mo. you just wait for this guy to screw up to rip on him

it was a terrible pass, but Orton has been playing very well all game and has been putting Denver in nice spots. He has been the superior QB tonight by a large margin

mofome

Banned

you just made me puke, tripp. No decent QB makes a play that bad. I want to win. he just made an absurd play.

im not waiting for anything but for him to make an easy first down that he was given by great protection and a great scheme.

Give me a break.

mofome

Banned

orton about to put the giants right back in this game. talk about one player completely screwing his teammates.

mofome

Banned

this game is done if denver has a good qb

this is ridiculous

Hes playing hurt as hell. I wonder how many guys would even have made it out there today.

mofome

Banned

I think most guys are banged up this time of year.

eli
jc
stafford

i think everyone else makes it out there. they won today with great defense and by asking orton not to lose the game. the formula that used to win for the giants when they could run and play defense. Orton isnt awful, that throw was about as bad as it gets, but hes also not a top 15 Qb.

imo

I think most guys are banged up this time of year.

eli
jc
stafford

i think everyone else makes it out there. they won today with great defense and by asking orton not to lose the game. the formula that used to win for the giants when they could run and play defense. Orton isnt awful, that throw was about as bad as it gets, but hes also not a top 15 Qb.

imo

I would say hes at the upper end of the middle of the pack(only because he doesnt make the amount of mistakes others in that area do).

he is def a bipolar player...one week/play he looks all pro...the next he looks like a bum...consistency in the NFL is a bitch for a majority of players

mofome

Banned

calling him a 'joke' was my typical overreaction to a play, as you guys realize after knowing me this long. it was just such an unbelievable pass to make when your team has put you in such a great position to succeed and put a team away.

Inside Pulse | NFL News: Denver Broncos Extend QB Kyle Orton

NFL News: Denver Broncos Extend QB Kyle Orton
by Chad Jorgenson - August 20, 2010 | Email the author

<!-- main body --><CENTER></CENTER><!-- content -->All the new QBs in camp, and Orton still gets extended.
The Broncos and Orton have agreed on a one-year $9 million contract with $5.5 million guaranteed.
Orton has thrown for 9,121 yards and 51 touchdowns with 39 interceptions in his career. Orton is also one of the best Red-Zone QBs with a career 39-3 TD to INT ratio.
The Broncos brought in Tim Tebow and Brady Quinn to compete with Orton in training camp, however Orton?s grasp of the offense has been much better than Tebow or Quinn.

High Times

EOG Master

Did they have a choice?

Tebow will play next year and Quinn looks really bad for some reason. I thought he was much better than that.