TIME FOR A TEST FOR 2ND HALF LINES IN FOOTBALL:

rainbow

EOG Master
I will list three games with the score and the pointspread and see what you make these three 2nd half lines, I will chime in later in this thread to give my opinion on all three. examples: the first game is the Colts at home a 3pt favorite over the Chargers, the 1st half score is the Chargers winning 20-7 what do you make the 2nd half line on game one? the 2nd game is the Steelers at home a 7.5pt favorite over Carolina, the 1st half score is the Steelers winning 24-0 what do you make that 2nd half line? and the 3rd game is the Ravens at home a 3pt favorite over the Vikings, the 1st half score is the Vikings winning 10-6 what do you make that 2nd half line? these are three real easy one's.

rainbow

EOG Master
Re: TIME FOR A TEST FOR 2ND HALF LINES IN FOOTBALL:

Don't be scared I'm not going to laugh.......

JHU Dad

EOG Dedicated

Colts -7, 27 total; Pitt -1/2, 17.5, Balt 3, 17???? Don't laugh - you have to watch the game for turnovers, run backs, etc. that might have happened in 1st half, and know what the opening total was.

rainbow

EOG Master

Colts -7, 27 total; Pitt -1/2, 17.5, Balt 3, 17???? Don't laugh - you have to watch the game for turnovers, run backs, etc. that might have happened in 1st half, and know what the opening total was.

I have to chime in early in this thread, all three of your 2nd half lines are solid as a rock....

JHU Dad

EOG Dedicated

Thank you. I usually do pretty well on them. I do know that the Steelers put the ball in the oven and just run the clock in the second half in situations like you presented.

newport2

EOG Dedicated

In 1975, I learned halftime wagering strategy from Billy Baxter.