EP CFB Week 1

Erie Pigskins

EOG Enthusiast
Quick Intro - my plays will range between 1 and 10 units but normally there will be nothing but 1 and 2 units in the early weeks.

1 unit - Southern Miss +14 over S Carolina - mostly fading a team that averaged 21 ppg LY with the same unimpressive and sloppy Qb Garcia. Like frosh RB Lattimore a lot but not sure he is ready to carry the load immediately. Regardless, I expect to see more of a ground attack, which should keep scoring low and place a premium on getting 14. Spurrier on record as planning on rotating Qbs which will include a true freshman playing behind a poor OL. Expect the frosh will be prone to making mistakes in his first collegiate action.

On the other hand, Southern Miss is no pushover especially for a mediocre SEC team. Defensively, the front 7 should expose the weak USC OL and keep pressure on the QB. Think SC best hope for the cover is to burn the secondary with big plays from speedy WRs but ultimately don't think SC Qbs can deliver.

21 - 17 S. Carolina

More later

Erie Pigskins

EOG Enthusiast
Re: EP CFB Week 1

Forgot to mention that Georgia is on deck for S. Carolina so hoping Spurrier has less incentive to show too much.

Erie Pigskins

EOG Enthusiast

Rough start to the season, Southern Miss was clearly the wrong side but that's why I start off with single units. I'm bored so I'm going to take a flyer on the Toledo Rockets +16.5 over Arizona for one unit.

Season: 0-1 (-1.1units)

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Good luck this year Erie Pigskins. Would be the dog or nothing for me as well.

Erie Pigskins

EOG Enthusiast

Navy -6.5 (1 unit)
Navy under 50 (1 unit)
Boise +1.5 (1 unit)
Boise +110 (1 unit)
Boise over 52 (1 unit)

Erie Pigskins

EOG Enthusiast

Correction: best I can get on Boise ML is +100 but having problems accessing betjam, will be graded as +100 unless noted